Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• DISH (new!)
• Midcontinent Communications (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• More providers to come
The DIY Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re a Bright House Networks TV customer, this FREE app turns your device into another TV screen. Connect to your Bright House modem via WiFi, and you can watch live cable channels that are part of your monthly subscription.
• Out of Home Access – now you can take BHTV outside your home and enjoy Video on Demand and live streaming TV!
• Up to 7,000 hours of Video on Demand content from over 100 different networks*
• Program your DVR or change channels on your TV from anywhere.
• Improved interface with longer movie/show descriptions, and even ratings.
• Schedule one-time or series recordings, and change settings on compatible DVRs.
Finding your favorite shows
•Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
•Search for shows by title or episode name, and filter the results by genre
•Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
•View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
To enjoy this Bright House TV update, you must have:
•Bright House Networks TV service (Basic, Standard or Digital level)
•A WiFi connection (for Live TV streaming)
•Bright House Networks My Services username and password
•Android Phone or Tablet with OS 2.3 or higher
Parental Advisory: Bright House Networks does not currently offer parental control capability for this application. To prevent unintended viewing, please remember to sign out when you are finished watching TV on your device.
* Channels are subject to availability in your area and the Bright House Networks TV package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Set-top box or DVR required; functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area.
To view our full User Agreement, please visit http://brighthouse.com/tampa-bay/policies/user-agreement
• Search, locate and save BHN hotspots
• Zoom in and out for details and breadth of coverage
• Filter hotspots by type
• Use augmented reality feature to see hotspots in actual location
What’s new on the My BHN App:
Register for My Services
Manage/update your account profile
View and manage your BHN WiFi network name and password (Only compatible with WiFi enabled BHN modems)
Receive notifications of upcoming appointments
View all scheduled appointments on the dashboard
Outage alerts when they happen
View your billing summary, payment history and current /past billing statements
Set up recurring payments or make a one-time payment
Sign up for paperless billing
Receive notifications for statement ready, payment due or past due bill
Note: The My BHN application is only available to residential customers at this time. Access for Business customers is coming soon.
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.