• Search, locate and save BHN hotspots
• Zoom in and out for details and breadth of coverage
• Filter hotspots by type
• Use augmented reality feature to see hotspots in actual location
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Version 1.3, 20.12.2014
Fixed slow filelists unpacking.
Fixed some GUI bugs.
Default search type changed to 'normal'.
Default hubs mode changed to 'passive'.
Version 1.2, 11.11.2013
Navigation bar added for devices without hardware navigation buttons. This panel can be disabled in settings.
Version 1.1, 02.11.2013
New native engine, download directory change, license checking bug fixed...
To show menu, click on green header or device' menu button. Interface' video review will be published soon.
Version 1.0, 14.12.2012
Dark theme, new smiles...
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - email@example.com
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to call and text from one place
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
mysms mirror is a handy SMS extension for everyone who uses two or more smartphones. The app forwards SMS to another phone so that you are always up to date even if you are reguarly texting with two or more phones. No missed texts, no missed calls, no worries which phone to take. It will feel like you have your other phone with you, even if you leave it at home/at the office.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install mysms on your Android phone you want to mirror and create a mysms account. You need to activate mysms Premium for this account to mirror your texts and calls.
Android Phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
2) Install this app to forward texts on your phone and log in with your previously created or your existing mysms account.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Forward SMS from to another phone
★ Sync SMS text messages between two phones
★ Send & receive texts using your second phone’s number
★ Text notifications for your second phone
★ Notifications on incoming/missed calls from your other phone
★ Phone calls: Dismiss, mute or dial a call
★ Call logs & call notifications: Forward the history of your calls
★ SMS transfer to another phone
★ Manage two SMS accounts on one phone
★ Save your texts securely in the mysms cloud storage
★ Group chat with up to 50 participants
★ Share pictures and files
★ Send texts on any device with the mysms tablet, desktop & web applications
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even control voice calls from your other phone. This SMS forwarding app stands for simple and easy texting when you possess two or more smartphones.
This app is not self-contained. To be able to use mysms mirror, you have to have the regular mysms phone app installed on your other Android smartphone.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Visit our support page at http://support.mysms.com.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
We want to convert application in pure languages
Anyone who know above language please contact to help us to convert application in different language properly
we will gift you our paid application.
# Advanced Repeat option from second to year with number of frequency for message to be sent.
Now you can set number of time message you can repeat.
# Auto Forward features: you can forward selected incoming recipients based on keyword to selected selected recipients
# Read option for each message. Now you can read sms by clicking respective sound icon of sms.
Also you need to install "Speech Synthesis Data Installer"
# Application contain multi theme i.e. day and night
#. Added Auto reply option. You can easily auto respond to your sms and miscall by sms just creating profile
According to your busy time duration, busy situation like in meeting, driving etc and recipients.
# you can add multiple recipients or can simply add an entire Group. Even you can schedule different message to be sent to different people at the same without any message length restriction.
# You can also send personal message to multiple contacts with same content, the application automatically incorporate the name of corresponding contact from the Phone book while sending an SMS. For Ex: If I want to send SMS like “Hi #Name#” to 5 friends, then I just need to select the intended recipients from the phone book and application automatically replace keyword #Name# with the actual name of each user.
If a user is at an unknown place and he/she would like to inform someone about his/her location, user just need to add Location keyword (Ex: #Location#) in message and application would automatically retrieve user’s current location using various parameters (Only GPS / GPS & Internet / Network Provider). This feature could be extremely helpful in critical situations like accident or any other violent activities.
# IntelliSense for Keyword. Just type # (Hash) and it would display all possible keywords that you may like to use.
# You can view list of your scheduled message, deactivate or reschedule any/ or all of them.
# You can reuse a message which is already sent by this application.
# You can also track the delivery status of sent messages.
# For better accessibility, we have implemented Floating Menu on the top of each module.
# Share any message from your conversation over Facebook, Twitter, What’s app etc.
# Restore Backup and Take a Backup:
You can save all your scheduled, delivered and inbox messages on Dropbox. You can also schedule intervals to take automatic backup
#Incoming SMS Popup:
When a new message arrives it pops up on your screen with options like “Reply, Forward or Delete”.
#Preferred Date-time format:
We would love to see your feedback or suggestions if there are any. You can share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on http://www.drcinfotech.com
Like us on : https://www.facebook.com/autosmssender
@HOME is different: it does not re-send and utilize any information from your device.
@HOME is a flexible interface to organize home and small office contact information in one place. It is available currently for Android, the further versions will be available also for PC and other smartphones.
• To link and manage the existing cell phone contacts
• To link Video, Images, and Voice notes to @HOME contacts.
• To efficiently resolve cell phones’ address book backup problem while keeping it private
• To backup cell phone multimedia
• To speed up the dial
• Build your own categories
• Move your @HOME password protected contacts between Android devices
• Password protection of categories and backups
• Relate files, images, dates, locations to @HOME contacts
• Multiple language support
• Birthdays and other dates reminders
• Quick call, message, e-mail, g-mail to a group
• Link cell phone address book, Gmail and e-mail contacts to @HOME contacts
• Quick search inside multiple source contacts
• Linking addresses to their positions on the maps as Google and Waze
• Back up @HOME contacts to encrypted files
★ Coming soon:
• Customizable interface and categories (new templates)
• Hide and protect categories for convenient display
• Link to Facebook, Skype, What’s Up contacts and information
• Import and export to major cell phones’ address books
• Keeping it safe: Full data encryption
• iPhone, iPod, Windows coverage and backup
• Access everywhere (cloud storage)
We do not collect or sell any information.
The application uses the following permissions:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to determine if the device is a phone and display dialing options.
READ_CONTACTS - to allow relating native android contacts to app records.
GET_ACCOUNTS - for native contact filtering
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making backups
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for reading backups
1.0.10 Added an option to send sms/email to multiple contacts (from contact-template categories) - using long-tap on category to send to all, or from inside as selection.
Fixed password issues on 4.2+ devices,
Date can be sent to calendar as event (birthdays, expiration dates, etc).
1.0.9. Automatic record sorting in categories added.
1.0.8. Import native Android contacts to categories using contact template: friends, family, work,...
Relate your contacts or copy them to @home!
1.0.7. Hungarian and French Interface languages added.
1.0.6 Added: Application password, Encrypted backups, Category locking (use settings to set a password to use it all). Fixed location/file sharing.
1.0.3 Korean Interface language added.
We will be glad to hear from you!
For your feedback, questions, suggestions please e-mail us at:
© At Home Applications