• Search, locate and save BHN hotspots
• Zoom in and out for details and breadth of coverage
• Filter hotspots by type
• Use augmented reality feature to see hotspots in actual location
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
- New app icon
- Updated device icons
- Pinch to zoom in and out on videos
Requires Compatible Android Device with versions 2.3-4.4.
@HOME is different: it does not re-send and utilize any information from your device.
@HOME is a flexible interface to organize home and small office contact information in one place. It is available currently for Android, the further versions will be available also for PC and other smartphones.
• To link and manage the existing cell phone contacts
• To link Video, Images, and Voice notes to @HOME contacts.
• To efficiently resolve cell phones’ address book backup problem while keeping it private
• To backup cell phone multimedia
• To speed up the dial
• Build your own categories
• Move your @HOME password protected contacts between Android devices
• Password protection of categories and backups
• Relate files, images, dates, locations to @HOME contacts
• Multiple language support
• Birthdays and other dates reminders
• Quick call, message, e-mail, g-mail to a group
• Link cell phone address book, Gmail and e-mail contacts to @HOME contacts
• Quick search inside multiple source contacts
• Linking addresses to their positions on the maps as Google and Waze
• Back up @HOME contacts to encrypted files
★ Coming soon:
• Customizable interface and categories (new templates)
• Hide and protect categories for convenient display
• Link to Facebook, Skype, What’s Up contacts and information
• Import and export to major cell phones’ address books
• Keeping it safe: Full data encryption
• iPhone, iPod, Windows coverage and backup
• Access everywhere (cloud storage)
We do not collect or sell any information.
The application uses the following permissions:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to determine if the device is a phone and display dialing options.
READ_CONTACTS - to allow relating native android contacts to app records.
GET_ACCOUNTS - for native contact filtering
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making backups
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for reading backups
1.0.10 Added an option to send sms/email to multiple contacts (from contact-template categories) - using long-tap on category to send to all, or from inside as selection.
Fixed password issues on 4.2+ devices,
Date can be sent to calendar as event (birthdays, expiration dates, etc).
1.0.9. Automatic record sorting in categories added.
1.0.8. Import native Android contacts to categories using contact template: friends, family, work,...
Relate your contacts or copy them to @home!
1.0.7. Hungarian and French Interface languages added.
1.0.6 Added: Application password, Encrypted backups, Category locking (use settings to set a password to use it all). Fixed location/file sharing.
1.0.3 Korean Interface language added.
We will be glad to hear from you!
For your feedback, questions, suggestions please e-mail us at:
© At Home Applications
Version 1.3, 20.12.2014
Fixed slow filelists unpacking.
Fixed some GUI bugs.
Default search type changed to 'normal'.
Default hubs mode changed to 'passive'.
Version 1.2, 11.11.2013
Navigation bar added for devices without hardware navigation buttons. This panel can be disabled in settings.
Version 1.1, 02.11.2013
New native engine, download directory change, license checking bug fixed...
To show menu, click on green header or device' menu button. Interface' video review will be published soon.
Version 1.0, 14.12.2012
Dark theme, new smiles...
**You must be a paid Silent Circle subscriber to use this app.**
When a Silent Circle subscriber makes a phone call or video chats with another Silent Circle subscriber, that transmission is encrypted end-to-end from your own mobile device.
• Video/voice capability similar to Face Time – only secure.
• Free encrypted phone calls worldwide.
• Encrypted storage of your Silent Phone contacts.
• Import and encrypt existing contacts from your device.
• Super connectivity on existing 3G, 4G cell phone networks and WiFi.
Connect to non-subscribers with Silent World.
Connect securely for true privacy with crystal clear HD clarity and sound quality.
Silent Phone utilizes the open sourced ZRTP encryption protocol invented by Phil Zimmermann and Jon Callas, used worldwide for optimal security. ECDH-384 and AES 256 encryption algorithms.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
How does Sideshare help?
- New! Collaborate with Whiteboard from the call screen – “design a new backyard with a client”, “discuss a math problem”, “jot on a photo for fun with a friend”, or “brainstorm a business idea with a colleague.”
*Quick and Simple: During a call, create a new whiteboard in a couple of seconds with a single click
*No Setup: Your friend/customer will get a SMS with a link to click on to open up the browser. If the user has Sideshare, they can open it directly from Sideshare
*Works Everywhere: The whiteboard link can be opened in newer Safari, IE, Chrome browsers on PC/MAC, Android, iphone and ipad. An active data connection will be needed
*Range of Tools: Pens with different color and size, eraser, load/take pictures from the phone are available. Laser pointer to get your friend/client’s attention to where you are pointing to is an added tool. We are continuing to add more useful features
*After Call: Whiteboard session will only expire 24 hours after it starts, you will have plenty of time to continue where you left off
*Easy Share: Save your work as an image in your phone’s gallery anytime and share with your favorite applications later (email, Facebook, messaging apps etc.)
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Add notes before, during, or after any call: “Appointment with Brian at 10.”
- Add Emoji to your messages
- Easily access contact list, call history, messages, and notes for your most frequent contacts from the app
- Make calls, send messages, and add notes right from your contact list
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
'Free Video Calling 2015' lists top5 of the best Free Video Calling 2015 apps for Android. You may choose from as per your requirements
Free Video Calling 2015 gathers your private social network and working group altogether on one platform. Besides the basic voice call, the app supports video calls, texting, chatting and file transfer to the other one or group. Update your daily activities, send photos or messages with one app. Easy and effectively.
This app is designed for everyone. For private use, you can keep in touch with your friends and family as often as you like. The app retrieves the contact from your selected social network as Facebook so you can keep your update within limited receivers.
As it’s free of charge and unlimited use, businesses can use this app as a center of communication among team members. It connects everyone regardless locations. You and team can set up a conference, share ideas altogether. Since the app caches the message historically, you can refer and resend them for any further use. Let’s check it out!
- FREE CALLS AND MESSAGING: In Free Video Calling 2015, everything is free.
- App uses Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
- FILE TRANSFER: Send Images to your friends and contacts.
- PRIVATE / GROUP CHAT: Enjoy private and group conversations with your contacts.
- FACEBOOK REGISTRATION: Use simple FB registration to fill in your profile and register account.
- FRIENDS IMPORT: Free Video Calling 2015 will automatically connect you with your phone and Facebook contacts, who already use Free Video Calling 2015. So there is no need to add your friends manually.
- OFFLINE CALLS AND MESSAGES: Push notifications will inform you about missed chat messages and calls even, if you are offline. Don't worry, Free Video Calling 2015 will retrieve chat history during the next application use.
- IM MESSAGES STATUSES: Send, read, now typing.
* O2 UK Pay Monthly customers
* O2 UK Business customers (excluding Mobex, some B4B and data only tariffs)
* Movistar Argentina customers
* Movistar Peru customers(*)
Now your mobile number works on Wi-Fi and across your devices. So you’re constantly connected. TU Go extends your phone’s coverage so you can make and receive calls, send and receive texts and use voicemail across multiple devices. And it’ll work over any Wi-Fi network in the world.
By downloading and registering to the app on your tablet, PC and smartphone, you don’t need to worry about leaving your phone behind, running out of battery or not having signal. If one device isn’t close to hand, simply pick up another to keep the conversation flowing. And you’ll be charged as normal, with all calls and texts coming out of your Pay Monthly bundle.
• Constant coverage – choose between your mobile network (GSM), Wi-Fi or fixed Internet for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
• Simple – TU Go’s easy to use interface syncs up with your device contacts and combines call history and messages across devices too.
• Travel friendly – use TU Go abroad when connected to a local Wi-Fi network on any compatible device. You’ll be charged as if you were in the UK.
• There when you need it – expecting an important call? Need to access your voicemail? Now you need never miss a conversation. TU Go frees your number to work over Wi-Fi on up to five other devices, so you’ll always stay connected.
This version supports Android 2.3 and above. For more information and support:
O2 UK customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/tugo, UK Business customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/business/tugo
Movistar Argentina customers can visit movistar.com.ar/tugo
(*) For Movistar Peru customers: Currently, TU Go is not available for those Movistar Peru customers with the “Tono de Espera”, “Movistar Voz a Texto” services. It is also currently unavailable for those customers who are blocked from accessing value added services. For more information, please visit http://www.movistar.com.pe/tugo
Use your 3G modem stick or your modem-enabled phone with your Android tablet's USB host for Internet access - even if it is Wifi-only. There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the requirements below !
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these; use PPP Widget 2 which does not need kernel drivers.
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
FAQs at the developer's website (http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html). Again - move to PPP Widget 2.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host function (an OTG adapter in most cases)
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Highly customizable, but easy-to-use, True Phone provides you very convenient way to quickly access your recent calls, contacts, favorites and groups. It comes with the idea to minimize number of unnecessary elements to save space for useful content, and make daily usage extremely easy with just-one-hand navigation. True Phone supports themes as well.
Best T9 dialer, ever
- Fast T9 search in your recent calls and contacts
- Smart recent calls grouping
- Multiple language support
- Clean and convenient navigation
- Modern and customizable design
- Themes support
- Extended Dual SIM support
Powerful contact manager
- View and edit your contacts in one place
- Easily create new contacts on specific account
- Keep your contacts organized well with extremely powerful suggestions
- View desired contact information
- Easily contact your friends on social networks
- Easily link your similar contacts
- Import / export your contacts from one place to another
- Share your contacts as text or vCard
- Create and edit contact groups
- Organize your favorites
- Easily access functions you need right now
True Phone is completely free for now, until testing is over.
Try it now and let us make it even better.
If you experience any issues or need our help, please contact us at email@example.com
Want to help us translate the app?
Participate at https://crowdin.com/project/true-phone
Kind regards, Hamster Beat team.
All delicious apps for Android.
“Sound quality is great.” --Lifehacker.com
“Make international phone calls anywhere dirt cheap.” --Business Insider.
“Use your real caller ID, so anyone you ring knows who's calling.” --Lifehacker.com
“Save big on your phone bill while travelling." --Financial Post.
“Try KeKu. You’ll love it.”--Technorati.com.
KeKu syncs with your phone’s contact list to find other KeKu users you can call free. KeKu makes calls over your mobile data plan or WiFi.
If you have a weak data or WiFi connection – or prefer to call using your minute plan – you can also use KeKu’s Local Number feature.¹ KeKu will connect you to your international friend by dialing a phone number local to you, right over your operator’s regular network.
Download the app to see who you can call free and view KeKu’s low rates. Rates are posted in US cents. Your KeKu credit never expires. As Business Insider says, “There are no hidden fees or anything of the sort.”
Plus, your credit, recent calls, and more stay in sync with any other KeKu apps you use, like our desktop calling app.
KeKu is brought to you by StanaCard, a technology company headquartered in New York City. We connect people around the world with a high-quality calling service and simple mobile and desktop apps.
Some of the many places you can call with KeKu include Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Some countries and telecom providers have regulations blocking outgoing VoIP calls. You may have difficulty using our app with Belize Telecommunications Limited, Brasil Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Guyana, Kuwait, UAE, U.S.A. (some), Malaysia (some), Oman Telecommunications Company, Pakistan (some), Panama, Qatar (some), Shanghai Telecom, and Telmex. Additionally, KeKu does not provide texting to all destinations. Check the app for availability.
Need help? Contact us at support@KeKu.com
Skype messenger, whatsapp, viber, rebtel, localphone, line, upptalk, tango, kik, wechat, messageme, nimbuzz, kakaotalk, vonage, google voice, pingo.
* ways to clump contacts and numbers
* contact photos
* swipeable tabs
* long press for various options (texting specifically)
Okily, dokily, the ads rundown:
Tap for Tap: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/tapfortap/tap-for-tap
AppFlood: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/papaya_offer/papaya-offer ( http://appflood.com/ )
The app is designed for all users who love to update daily motions to your friend and family. Take a best of life shot and share immediately for enjoyable moment and see the feedback instantly. The app makes your android device to be ready for video calls and file transferring too. It does also be suitable for business use since it helps saving costs and times. Do not worry about the airtime fee anymore. This app is free to use and free to download.
Phone Video Calls And Chat
Make free video calls, and call phones to all your Facebook friends. First time need to login with Facebook and enjoy with unlimited video call whether Your friends on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs, no matter where they are. Just enjoy!!
Video Calling - Be Free to Communicate. Video Call and Voice call to anyone, anywhere with friends.
Want to video call your Facebook friends?
The Open Market Seen application lets you make high quality video and voice calls over Wi-Fi or 2G/3G to your Facebook friends and groups.
Lets help you :-
- Make HD video or Audio voice calls without using cellular voice charges
- Call any Facebook friends or groups worldwide
- Making a call is simple — just log in to your Facebook account.
- FREE CALLS AND MESSAGING: In Phone Video Calls And Chat, everything is free.
- App uses Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
- FILE TRANSFER: Send Images to your friends and contacts.
- PRIVATE / GROUP CHAT: Enjoy private and group conversations with your contacts
- OFFLINE CALLS AND MESSAGES: Push notifications will inform you about missed chat messages and calls even, if you are offline. Don't worry, Phone Video Calls And Chat will retrieve chat history during the next application use.
- IM MESSAGES STATUSES: Send, read, now typing.
Smartphones have totally changed the way we use a Video Calls Phone, rather than just a calling and messaging device, they’ve become our life companions for checking emails, doing social networking, viewing/editing work documents, listening and watching to music or video, playing games, and much more. Heck, they even provide a free video monet video call alternative to mobile operator through voice and video calling apps. Let’s see some of such applications.
The days of holding a phone conference are over. Today, it’s all about video to video call. Since nearly everyone has a smartphone capable of handling videos an calls, it’s no surprise more people are discussing business ventures and opportunities via their phones. Video chats are not only convenient we’re always with our smartphones so we can hold a phone and video calls chat wherever or whenever it also offers the chance to talk to someone else face to face. That can sometimes go a long way. While most smartphones come equipped with built-in video software, they may not function across all platforms. So, if you’re looking to get on board with video call phone chat for all phones, check out these four suggestions.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
-Check your Service Plan
-Check your Service End Date
-Buy Airtime (with a previously registered credit or debit card)
The Straight Talk My Account app also helps provide a better data experience by automatically connecting to available Wi-Fi hotspots whenever you’re near them. The app performs a test of each hotspot to ensure that you are only connected to quality hotspots.
Download the new version of this app and start enjoying the convenience today!
There are three ways of enjoying Nonoh and saving on your phone costs:
1. Regular VoIP call
2. Local Access Number – allows you to make calls charging only the local rates
3. Callback call – you receive a call, the person you wish to speak to receives a call; Nonoh connects you to each other.
In addition to low-cost calls, Nonoh for Android also supports text messaging. This means that it’s even easier to save on your monthly phone bill.
- Make VoIP phone calls on your Android phone
- Connect to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, or UMTS
- Latest internet technology at lower rates and perfect sound quality
- Select regular contacts from contact list to make a call
- Works all around the globe: anywhere, anytime
- Send Text messages
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.