- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
-Get recommendations based on your personal tastes
-See what shows your friends have liked on Facebook
-Search 2 weeks of upcoming programming
-Set reminders for programs you don't want to miss
-Watch trailers and extras for thousands of TV shows and movies
-Share what you like with others
-Discover more about your favorites shows with full episode summaries, cast info, fan tweets and more
Note: Supported on 10-inch tablets and larger
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at email@example.com. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
Version 1.2, 11.11.2013
Navigation bar added for devices without hardware navigation buttons. This panel can be disabled in settings.
Version 1.1, 02.11.2013
New native engine, download directory change, license checking bug fixed...
To show menu, click on green header or device' menu button. Interface' video review will be published soon.
Version 1.0, 14.12.2012
Dark theme, new smiles...
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Quickly setup conditional call forwarding
- Calls will be forwarded to the user-defined number when the call is not answered, or the cell phone is out of service
- Auto-detect carrier
- One click to activate or deactivate forwarding
- Works well with Google Voice voicemail
- Works with 9 US wireless carriers
• Companion App for the award winning Cobra PhoneLynx product
• Compatible with part number BT215A CobraPoneLynx™ hardware
• Provides extra features for the award winning Cobra PhoneLynx™ product including; Voice Dialing , Voicemail Alert, Speed Dial, Voicemail Access, Alarm Clock Phone Ring and In-App Instructions.
• Free Speed Dial screen even for users without the Cobra PhoneLynx™ hardware
What is a Cobra PhoneLynx™?
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner!
• Reduce your phone bill - No monthly fee
• Use your existing home phones
• Improve poor cell phone reception
• Quick and easy setup
• Increase call clarity with ClearCall™
Cobra PhoneLynx lets you make and receive cell phone calls on any phone in a home or small office. Using Bluetooth® wireless technology, Cobra PhoneLynx pairs your cell phone to your home phone. When your cell phone rings, all the home phones ring, and when you place an outgoing call on your home phone, the call goes through using the cell phone connection.
Features of the Cobra PhoneLynx, when used with this App, include;
Voice Dial allows access to the powerful voice dialing capabilities of this Android phone from any home phone handset. It is a very powerful feature and not offered by a traditional home phone land line connection. To use, pick up any home phone and dial **2 and wait for the voice dialing prompts from the Android phone to complete a call using your voice. Typically, calls can be made to any number in your address book by simply using your voice.
Blinks the home phone message waiting light when a voicemail is waiting on your mobile phone. This works with most phones and carriers.
Save your most frequently dialed contacts in a Speed Dial list. Once added and saved, they are shown on the Speed Dial screen in the PhoneLynx App and labeled with a number. Makes dialing from the home phone easy!
The voicemail feature allows easy access to the mobile phone's voicemail from any home phone.
Alarm Clock Phone Ring-
Create and set an alarm to ring on all of the home phones and at designated times. Note, App must be running for these alarms to function properly.
Go to www.cobraphonelynx.com for more details.
It's also viewed as an Out-Of-Office / Vacation responder for Android phones.
It's quoted as the **the BEST Voicemail app on Windows Phone platform**
Smart Voicemail is the best way to make your busy life easy. This will change your perception about Voicemails.
Summary of features :
* Advanced Voicemail with an assistant
* Sync your Calendars with Voicemail
* Set timed and quick status messages
* Intuitive chat to continue the conversation from a Voicemail
... And much much more
Smart Voicemail is now available for FREE.
Do you have questions, suggestions or feedback? Reach out to the CEO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer. Afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten, en ook de MB’s die je besteedt, zijn gratis.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Great for personal or business use, the personal web link can be included in your email signature, on your social network pages, or on your company’s website. Let the world contact you instantly, for free just by clicking on your link. If callers are using a computer to contact you, they DON’T NEED TO REGISTER OR DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE. Callers using most smartphones also don’t need to register, but will need this simple app to access the service.
It’s like a phone number, but better!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PERSONAL PAGE: Whether you’re using it for personal or commercial purposes, Mtalk lets you customize the web page associated with your click-to-talk address with your own picture and wallpaper.
EASY TO REMEMBER: The web address you choose for your Mtalk.net identity is alphanumeric, and you choose it yourself, like an email address. So it’s easy to remember and to give out to other people.
FREE: You get your own Mtalk.net address for zero cost … and all the calls or texts you receive through it are free.
FREE VOICEMAIL: When you miss a call, Mtalk will deliver voice messages to your email address. Just click and listen.
RECEIVE CALLS ON REGULAR PHONES: Because Mtalk’s service relies on open standards, users can also choose to forward calls to any standard SIP, softphone or PBX equipment – an option that is perfect for businesses.
WHAT ELSE DOES MTALK OFFER YOU?
UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT: Registered Mtalk.net users can talk or text with each other for free, can receive unlimited free calls and texts from non-users, or can use Mtalk to reach out to anyone worldwide at very low rates (cheaper than Skype’s).
LETS YOU ADD LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS TO ONE MOBILE DEVICE: With Mtalk, you can add telephone numbers to your mobile phone from any of 18 countries; say goodbye to telephone roaming charges and save on calls to traditional phone numbers … or simply enjoy the added flexibility of having more than one number on your device.
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY: Any transmission of your contact lists is fully encrypted, and the information is used only to identify the friends you can call for free. Data will never be provided to any third party. All Mtalk.net users are protected by European data protection regulations.
WORKS WHEN OTHER SERVICES DON'T: Mtalk.net is able to bypass the VoIP blocking efforts made by mobile service providers in some countries by making use of proprietary technologies.
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
[Tap on the 'Call' button to sign-up*]
- Send free* texts to anywhere in the US & Canada. No texting plan required from your mobile provider. Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your mobile phone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
-View billing history
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.