• Search, locate and save BHN hotspots
• Zoom in and out for details and breadth of coverage
• Filter hotspots by type
• Use augmented reality feature to see hotspots in actual location
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
- New app icon
- Updated device icons
- Pinch to zoom in and out on videos
Requires Compatible Android Device with versions 2.3-4.4.
Version 1.3, 20.12.2014
Fixed slow filelists unpacking.
Fixed some GUI bugs.
Default search type changed to 'normal'.
Default hubs mode changed to 'passive'.
Version 1.2, 11.11.2013
Navigation bar added for devices without hardware navigation buttons. This panel can be disabled in settings.
Version 1.1, 02.11.2013
New native engine, download directory change, license checking bug fixed...
To show menu, click on green header or device' menu button. Interface' video review will be published soon.
Version 1.0, 14.12.2012
Dark theme, new smiles...
Use your 3G modem stick or your modem-enabled phone with your Android tablet's USB host for Internet access - even if it is Wifi-only. There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the requirements below !
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these; use PPP Widget 2 which does not need kernel drivers.
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
FAQs at the developer's website (http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html). Again - move to PPP Widget 2.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host function (an OTG adapter in most cases)
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
@HOME is different: it does not re-send and utilize any information from your device.
@HOME is a flexible interface to organize home and small office contact information in one place. It is available currently for Android, the further versions will be available also for PC and other smartphones.
• To link and manage the existing cell phone contacts
• To link Video, Images, and Voice notes to @HOME contacts.
• To efficiently resolve cell phones’ address book backup problem while keeping it private
• To backup cell phone multimedia
• To speed up the dial
• Build your own categories
• Move your @HOME password protected contacts between Android devices
• Password protection of categories and backups
• Relate files, images, dates, locations to @HOME contacts
• Multiple language support
• Birthdays and other dates reminders
• Quick call, message, e-mail, g-mail to a group
• Link cell phone address book, Gmail and e-mail contacts to @HOME contacts
• Quick search inside multiple source contacts
• Linking addresses to their positions on the maps as Google and Waze
• Back up @HOME contacts to encrypted files
★ Coming soon:
• Customizable interface and categories (new templates)
• Hide and protect categories for convenient display
• Link to Facebook, Skype, What’s Up contacts and information
• Import and export to major cell phones’ address books
• Keeping it safe: Full data encryption
• iPhone, iPod, Windows coverage and backup
• Access everywhere (cloud storage)
We do not collect or sell any information.
The application uses the following permissions:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to determine if the device is a phone and display dialing options.
READ_CONTACTS - to allow relating native android contacts to app records.
GET_ACCOUNTS - for native contact filtering
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making backups
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for reading backups
1.0.10 Added an option to send sms/email to multiple contacts (from contact-template categories) - using long-tap on category to send to all, or from inside as selection.
Fixed password issues on 4.2+ devices,
Date can be sent to calendar as event (birthdays, expiration dates, etc).
1.0.9. Automatic record sorting in categories added.
1.0.8. Import native Android contacts to categories using contact template: friends, family, work,...
Relate your contacts or copy them to @home!
1.0.7. Hungarian and French Interface languages added.
1.0.6 Added: Application password, Encrypted backups, Category locking (use settings to set a password to use it all). Fixed location/file sharing.
1.0.3 Korean Interface language added.
We will be glad to hear from you!
For your feedback, questions, suggestions please e-mail us at:
© At Home Applications
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com