Shree Swaminarayan Temple Bhuj is pleased to launch the Swaminarayan Darshan app in an effort to make getting closer to Bhagwan as easy and accessible as possible.
- Daily Darshans from 46 Temples around the World
. Nairobi EASST
. Nairobi Taba
. Bhuj Prasadi Mandir
. Narayan Ghat
. East London
. Los Angeles
- Live Darshans from 2 Temples
- Ability to Create a Customised list of Favorite Temples for easy Access
- Set Darshan Images as Wallpaper, Save or Share
- Zoom into Images
- Details of Upcoming Events
- Watch Live Events from Temples around the World
- Messages from us (Comming Soon)
- View our Facebook Page
- Details of Joining our WhatsApp Group
- Watch Recent Videos from our YouTube Channel
- Link to our Website
- Large collection of Wallpapers for you to Download or Share
- View the latest pictures of Events at Bhuj Mandir and various other Temples
Whats is the importance of Darshan?
Darshan means auspicious sighting of the divine form of a Deity or revered divine personalities with admiration, reverence and devotion. A devotee's intention of doing so is to receive the grace and blessings from them. In the 2nd Vachanamrut of Sarangpur, Lord Shree Swaminarayan states that, 'By doing Darshan properly, a devotee develops affection for God and God develops affection for the devotee'. He also mentions Dharmapur's Queen Kushalkunvar bai, who set an example of how to do Darshan as she did so with an attentive mind and a fixed gaze. Therefore, Darshan is an event in consciousness where there is an interaction in presence between the Devotee and God.