The Hebrew Bible Study app offered free and features online Jewish texts with niqqud and cantillation.
The search button allows navigation through books, chapters, verses or parashah.
For each verse you can find biblical sources like commentary, translation for study like Rashi, Rashbam, Ramban, Onkelos and much more!
The Bible Study and Hebrew commentary and translation are provided in Hebrew and English.
The included bible books (Tanach):
Pentateuch (Chamisha Chumshei Torah)
• Genesis - Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית, literally "In the beginning")
• Exodus - Shemot (שִׁמוֹת, literally "Names")
• Leviticus - Vayikra (וַיִּקְרָא, literally "And He called")
• Numbers - Bemidbar (בְּמִדְבַּר, literally "In the desert [of]")
• Deuteronomy - Devarim (דְּבָרִים, literally "Things" or "Words")
Nevi'im (נְבִיאִים Nəḇî'îm, "Prophets") is the second main division of the Tanakh, between the Torah and Ketuvim. It contains two sub-groups, the Former Prophets (נביאים ראשונים Nevi'im Rishonim) and the Latter Prophets (נביאים אחרונים Nevi'im Aharonim):
• Joshua (Yĕhôshúa)
• Judges (Shophtim)
• I Samuel (Shmû’ēl I)
• II Samuel (Shmû’ēl II)
• I Kings (M'lakhim I)
• II Kings (M'lakhim II)
Latter Prophets (Nevi'im Aharonim)
• Isaiah (Yĕsha‘ăyāhû)
• Jeremiah (Yirmyāhû)
• Ezekiel (Yĕkhezqiēl)
Twelve Minor Prophets (Trei Asar)
• Hosea (Hôshēa‘)
• Joel (Yô’ēl)
• Amos (‘Āmôs)
• Obadiah (‘Ōvadhyāh)
• Jonah (Yônāh)
• Micah (Mîkhāh)
• Nahum (Nakḥûm)
• Habakkuk (Khăvhakûk)
• Zephaniah (Tsĕphanyāh)
• Haggai (Khaggai)
• Zechariah (Zkharyāh)
• Malachi (Mal’ākhî)
Writings (Ketuvim) (כְּתוּבִים, "Writings") consists of eleven books, described below.
Three poetic books (Sifrei Emet)
• Tehillim (Psalms) תְהִלִּים
• Mishlei (Book of Proverbs) מִשְׁלֵי
• Iyyôbh (Book of Job) אִיּוֹב
The Five Megillot (Hamesh Megillot)
• Shīr Hashīrīm (Song of Songs) or (Song of Solomon) שִׁיר הַשִׁירִים (Passover)
• Rūth (Book of Ruth) רוּת (Shavuot)
• Eikhah (Lamentations) אֵיכָה (Tisha B'Av) [Also called Kinnot in Hebrew.]
• Qōheleth (Ecclesiastes) קֹהֶלֶת (Sukkot)
• Estēr (Book of Esther) אֶסְתֵר (Purim)
Other Bible books
• Dānî'ēl (Book of Daniel) דָּנִיֵּאל
• ‘Ezrā (Book of Ezra—Book of Nehemiah) עֶזְרָא
• Nehemiah (Nehemiah)
• I Chronicles (Divrei ha-Yamim I) דִּבְרֵי הַיָּמִים א
• II Chronicles (Divrei ha-Yamim II) דִּבְרֵי הַיָּמִים ב
Biblical sources for study:
Commentary, Translation, Midrash, Talmud, Quotation, Mishnah, Philosophy, Guides, Chasidut, Musar, Halakhah, Modern commentary, Modern works, Responsa, Liturgy, Reference, Related, Tanakh, Kabbalah, Other, Tanaitic, Targum, Explication, Parshanut, Sifrei mitzvot, Summary, Allusion and Law.
Bereisheet,Noah,Lekh Lekha,Va'yera,Hayei Sarah,Toldot,Va'yetzeh,Va'yishlah, Va'yeshev, Miketz,Va'yigash,Va'yehi,Shemot,Va'era, Bo,Beshalah,Yitro,Mishpatim,Teruma,Tezaveh,Ki Tisa,Va'yakhel,Pekudei,Va'yikra,Tzav,Shemini,Tazria,Metzora,Aharei Mot, Kedoshim, Emor, Behar,Behukotai,Bemidbar,Naso,Beha’alotekha,Shelah,Korah,Hukkat,Balak,Pinhas,Matot,Masei,Devarim,Va’ethanan,Ekev,Re’eh,Shoftim,Ki Tetzeh,Ki Tavo,Nitzavim,Va'yelekh,Ha’azinu,Ve-Zot Habrakha
Commentaries for study:
Rashi, Rashbam, Rambam, Ramban, Ibn Ezra, Shadal, Haamek Davar, Sforno, Ikar Siftei Hachamim, Radak, Baal HaTurim, Kli Yakar, Ralbag, Bereishit Rabbah, Sepher Torat Elohim, Daat Zkenim and more.
Translations for study: (Tergum)
Aramaic Targum, Onkelos, Tafsir Rasag, Targum Jerusalem, Targum Jonathan, Targum Neofiti.
The Hebrew Bible, also called the Tanakh (/tɑːˈnɑːx/; תַּנַ"ךְ, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or [təˈnax]; also Tenakh, Tenak, Tanach) or Mikra, is the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is also a textual source for the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic. (From Vikipedia)