• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
• Quickly search, with filters to zero-in on what you want
• Get the details on any title, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Save titles to your ‘For Later’ list
• Check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• Instantly check your due dates and renew
• Check if your holds are ready
• Find and download ebooks and audiobooks
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reviews
• Check branch location hours or get directions to the nearest branch location of BPL
• quickly search, with filters to zero-in on what you want
• get descriptions and community reviews for titles
• save titles to your ‘For Later’ list
• check availability – and map the locations where your title is available now
• instantly check your due dates
• check if your holds are ready
• find and download ebooks and audiobooks
• browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reviews
• rate titles with one touch
• check library hours or get directions to the nearest Christchurch City Libraries branch
Note: app requires a minimum screen size of 320x480