• Quickly search, with filters to zero-in on what you want
• Get the details on any title, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Save titles to your ‘For Later’ list
• Check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• Instantly check your due dates and renew
• Check if your holds are ready
• Find and download ebooks and audiobooks
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reviews
• Check branch location hours or get directions to the nearest branch location of BPL
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
* Easy navigation
* My Books where you can add books for offline reading
* Bookmarks support
* Easy to use interface
* No add-on app or software required
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Customize your experience – highlight, bookmark, annotate or look up a definition. Organize your ebooks. Select your preferred background colors and fonts.
Baker & Taylor loves libraries and readers, and we offer this app so book lovers who borrow ebooks from their library can easily read them on their Android device.
To see if your local library participates, please visit http://find.axis360.org.
• search the Politecnico di Milano catalogue online
• check if a book is available
• set one or more favourite libraries with priority to material here available
• make borrowing requests for available books and reserve books on loan
• cancel requests and reservations that do not interest you anymore
• renew loans online (from three days before the book is due back)
• view your reader status
• send suggestions on future purchases to a library
• Some advanced functionalities are available, for example:
• search filters and refining functions through facets: tags, authors, publication year, category, etc.
• personal bibliography synchronized
• map of all the University libraries with information
• sharing favourite titles with social networks
• App includes four FREE full length Read Aloud storybooks - The Giant Smurf, Madagascar, Ice Age and Robin Hood!
• Large library of additional stories to choose from as in-app purchases, with new books being added every week.
• Professional narration, character audio, interactive and immersive story experiences.
• Support for Android tablets!