A great insight to how a professional bike mechanic works.
The app is the most expansive bicycle repair guide in the Play Store with over 88 sections, 35 professionally filmed videos totalling over 4 hours of footage, 100+ high resolution images and over 25,000 words.
The app is broken up into 5 areas, these are:-
• Exclusive access to our private YouTube channel featuring 32 professionally shot HD video tutorials presented by Chuck Buckley, a UK professional cycling team Head Mechanic. These videos are not available on-line without this app.
• Each video tutorial is backed up with a list of tools required and fully presented step by step instructions with hi-resolution photographs.
• In total there is over 4 hours of professionally filmed video footage
AT THE ROADSIDE
• An additional 6 video tutorials which can be viewed in an emergency whilst out riding.
• A unique feature with ‘get out of jail’ tricks that will get the rider home after a major breakdown at the roadside. One video shows how to use a £5 note to repair a torn tyre.
• Each of these videos also backed up with a list of tools required and fully presented step by step instructions with hi-resolution photographs.
• Annotated and clearly labelled hi-resolution photographs of each component on a bicycle. By fully explaining what each part does, the user will have a fuller understanding of the components, giving them the confidence to adjust and maintain that part.
• Easy to follow steps to help diagnose and remedy those common problems with your bicycle.
• Exclusive servicing guide written by Chuck Buckley encompassing weekly, monthly and annual servicing of your bicycle.
• Links to our social media pages and website.
• Link to email us with any questions or offer your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve.
• Simply and fully explained instructions in plain English for both casual and serious riders alike.