Agora você pode ganhar curtidas e seguidores em seu Facebook de maneira prática, com todas as funcionalidades do FacesLikes.com.br, em apenas um aplicativo!
Baseando-se no feedback dos usuários do site, percebemos que muitos usuários de plataformas móveis estavam com problemas em utilizar o sistema. Portanto, decidimos resolver, de uma vez, todos os problemas com um aplicativo oficial do site!
Having trouble with this app? http://goo.gl/UnYPsC
Visit the new support page on Facebook: https://goo.gl/AeESBX
This is a Facebook calendar sync app written for Android. I looked everywhere on the Android app store for a Facebook sync app that worked as its own calendar provider. Rather than syncing with the Google calendar, this app generates its own calendar within Android for syncing and storing Facebook events.
The app stores Facebook events in 5 calendars:
Events I'm Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Going"
Events I May Be Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Maybe"
Events I Am Not Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Not Going"
Events I Have Not Responded To: Contains events the user has been invited to but not responded to
Friends' Birthdays: User's friends' birthdays
How to manage the display of calendars you are interested in: http://goo.gl/HgHW7I
- Sync issues with Google services do not cause ghosted or duplicate events
- Use this app on all your Android devices without worrying about collisions between sync processes on multiple devices
- Use of Android's built-in account management, sync, and calendar APIs improves sync reliability and battery life on your device
- Set sync schedule: Set how often the app will sync with Facebook. This is not an exact setting, since the SyncAdapter is controlled by Android directly, but Android will do its best to sync at your desired sync rate.
- Sync event attendees: Synchronize attendees that have responded as "Attending" or "Maybe"
- Calendar colors: Choose a user-defined color for each of the five calendars the app creates.
- Custom app link: Adds Facebook link to all events created by this app. Requires your calendar app to support CUSTOM_APP_URI. The default Google Calendar app does this by adding a button just after the event description. Link will take the user to the Facebook event page (if clicked in an event) or friend's Facebook profile (if clicked in a friend's birthday).
NOTE: I am actively working on developing/improving this app. Please provide any comments/issues/suggestions so I can make this a better utility for Android Facebook users everywhere.
Android Permissions Required:
INTERNET: Used to contact Facebook's servers for event info
AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, GET_ACCOUNTS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: required to create and manage a FacebookCalendarSync account in Android's Accounts and Sync system.
READ_CALENDAR, WRITE_CALENDAR: Used to write Facebook events into the Android calendar database.
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: required in order to set the amount of time between sync requests
READ_LOGS: used by the troubleshoot to allow the user to send logs to the developer
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: in order to sync only on WiFi, app needs to check whether user is connected to WiFi
Facebook Permissions Required:
user_events: required to access user's events to put them on the calendar
user_friends: required to access user's friends list, in order to put friends' birthdays on calendar
email: required to properly set RSVP status. Google's calendar app color codes events based on if the RSVP status of the user's email
user_birthday: required to access user's birthday to put on calendar
We provides free,safe,fast post likes to Facebook users. It is totally protected site & never spammed. dj Liker also gives the Multi Comments on Public posts by the same method which you guys do in Likes System! Moreover, we are creating Facebook Auto-Followers Application to make you guys more famous.
It is programmed to help the Facebook users who didn't get likes on their posts & beg other people to do it!
Unlike other apps, 'Unfriendly' is a fully independent and works outside the scope of Facebook API, which means that it will check your entire list, rather then showing only friends that also use the app.
Needless to say that 'Unfriendly' is completely safe and secured. Furthermore, your username and password are stored inside your device, and only there!
Track friend added
Track relationship status changes (married, single...)
Will remember information for different Facebook accounts.
Track multiple Facebook accounts. For a family member or friend that doesn't have an Android phone. Or if you have multiple Facebook accounts you want to keep track of. Just log out and log in as the new user. If you have the Facebook app installed and don't want to log out of that one, just go to preferences and uncheck "use SSO".
Also track relationship status changes. Showing the relationship status of your friends in the current list. In preferences can uncheck it so will not alert you when a status was changed.
Showing birthdays (and age) for those that chose to share the information.
App will NO LONGER track or try to determine if the removed friend just unfriended you, blocked you or had their account deactivated for some reason.
You can backup the database and save the friended and unfriended lists. It will save the database on the SD card so you can back it up and if you reset or get a new phone you can restore it.
Whatever feedback you can give me I'd appreciate it. You can email me at email@example.com or leave a comment here or on the Facebook page. Thanks.
Friend Tracker is an application that was made specifically for keeping track of your friends on facebook and to see in detail which of your friend added you.
Each time you run the application you will see if there is a change to the total number of friends. If there is a change you will get a total of the friends that added you.
You have an option of getting the list of names from the last time you ran the application, a list of new friends and another list of friends that added you.
When you first log in to Friend Tracker the first screen will have the total number of your friends you currently have. Next time you run the application, if there are any changes, it will show you a total number of those that added you.
After installation, click on the login button and log into Facebook with your username and password, if asked.
The first screen will show a summary of total friends. Next time you run the app, if there are any changes to your number of friends there will be a total number showing the friends that were added or removed and the phone will vibrate. To get a detail of the new friends just swipe the screen right or left (4 screens total) or click on the new changes and it will take you to that detailed screen. When you click on a friend in the detailed screen it will take you to their Facebook profile page.
There is a summary screen and 4 lists (screens): Removed Friends, Added Friends and the full Current Facebook friend list and their relationship status and a birthday list. The full friend list might not be complete because of the way Facebook tracks a friend. The number you see in the app might be a bit lower.
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (email@example.com; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (email@example.com)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
When you meet someone and want to add them on Facebook it is often difficult and time consuming to locate them on the site.
With FriendSend sending a friend request is quick and easy! Just have both people open the app and BUMP the phones together to send a request!
FAST. EASY. FRIENDSEND!
Need to find instagram popular or related Tags for your pics? Do you want more followers or like on Instagram?
Get more like and followers with TAGstagram!!!! =)
For Bug and support firstname.lastname@example.org
on twitter : @TAGstagram_app
on FB :https://www.facebook.com/AppTAGstagram
TAGstagram is an app to search related instagram hashtags to your input keyword.
It is easy to use:
1) type a keyword for you pic
2) push search
3) if you need, edit on app the result
4) push the "copy on clipboard" button
5) paste on Instagram under your pic the output tags
6) ... few second and increase your vanity with received like and new followers
on twitter : @TAGstagram_app
on FB :https://www.facebook.com/AppTAGstagram
ClubCara’ est l'espace communautaire de Caradisiac et Forum-Auto. Disponible sur Internet, ClubCara’ a désormais son appli Android.
Avec l’appli ClubCara’, vous pouvez consulter et participer aux sujets du forum, partager vos photos, créer des billets de blogs et communiquer avec vos amis …
Vous êtes curieux, amateur ou passionné d’automobiles ? Vous aimez discuter de voitures ou avez une question, un besoin d’infos ? ClubCara’ est fait pour vous !
This is a must have widget to accompany the official Facebook & Twitter Android applications. Designed to compliment Android 4.0 ICS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) support!
- Two themes for the widget Stack or List
- Flick or scroll through your posts or tweets with a swipe up or down gesture
- Display posts relating to Facebook status/video/photo/linked news!
- View the latest tweets from your Twitter account
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets
- Displays news in a stack view like a rolodex
- Light and Dark themes
- Displays up to 40 recent items from your news feed
- News feed items open the official Facebook app or Twitter app when clicked on
- Re-sizable widgets
- Run's with or without the Official Facebook or Twitter app s installed
- Can launch a custom social application when clicking a news feed item.
- Automatic widget refresh that can be configured
- Large support for ICS Home launchers
- High-quality user profile and news images
- 4 line status display
- Stylish widget layout
- Posts with media show up as a watermark under the status text
- Conveniently jump to the latest item when using the Stack theme
This widget is a large improvement over most widgets offering Facebook news profile on your phone's homescreen.
Supported Home Launchers
- Stock Android 4.0 Launcher
- Cyanogen Trebuchet Launcher
- TouchWiz Launcher (ICS only)
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
For any issues or feature requests please contact : email@example.com
If an issue with this widget cannot be resolved a refund may be offered at the discretion of Big Widgets.
- fixed crashes after selecting frequency interval
- clicking on a facebook post or twitter tweet will now open the corresponding post/tweet in the native apps
- fixed sign-in issues for facebook and twitter due to their API changes
- fixed other minor bugs
- reduced minimum size this widget can be re-sized to.
- Added Light and Dark themes
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets as requested
- minor ui changes
- Twitter integration!!!
- Two themes stack or list, colors coming soon...
- Improved UI look and feel
- Custom or default application launch support for both Twitter and Facebook
- Fixed the lag issue
- Added manual refresh option
- Better notification if any network issues occur
- Major download engine overhaul
- Reduced widget memory consumption considerably. All images are now dynamically loaded from the SD card cache only when needed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues before leaving low rated feedback thanks.
- added new navigation and refresh bar added! Two buttons added, one to return to the most recent stack post and the other is to refresh the widget. The last updated time is displayed in the middle.
- improved image layout for widget preview on xhdpi devices like Nexus/SGS3
- improved device compatibility
- improved device compatibility
- improved image loading efficiency
- huge speed improvement up to 2x less waiting
- added configurable refresh interval in options
- fixed issue when launcher redraws/restarts
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
What does TranzlateApp do?
Receive SMS, Facebook & VKontakte messages sent in one language and automatically translated to your preferred language
+Automatically translate incoming SMS messages
+Automatically translate incoming Facebook messages
+Automatically translate incoming VKontakte message
+Send a message to a listed contact using Facebook, SMS or VKontake
+Notifications for when a new message arrives
+Turn on or off AutoTranslate
+Sync with your Phonebook, Facebook, and VK contacts
+Turn on or off SMS, Facebook or Vkontakte integration separately
+In Chat Toggle button to show orginal unaltered message
+Text to speech - Hold a chat bubble and have the message read out to you
Keywords: Translate,Translation, SMS, Facebook, VK, Vkontakte, Chat, Messaging, vk.com messenger, vkmessenger, vk.com, вконтакте, vk, vk chat, чаты, chat rooms, chat messaging, sms translator, english danish translator, text message translator, sms text message translator, sms message translator, translated, translation, language translation, translate
- You can set auto-response from five default reply.
- You can set 9 [nine] different reply to 9 [nine] different numbers.
- You can set reply to all unknown numbers missed calls.
- If you missed the call from any number from your contact, this application will send auto-reply to that particular number from default reply which you have selected.
- If you missed a call from your close/important person, this application will send different auto-reply to that particular person, but only that reply which you have choose or wrote for that particular person.
- you can select different reply to different person from your default templates too.
- Or you can write your own reply to your close/important person
- You can write reply on your own for every single unknown number missed calls.
- You can see the recent sent history
- You can choose the service type from which your response should go, if you have selected the carrier service, the reply will go through carrier service, if you have selected the internet service, the reply will go through internet service, but in condition of sending reply through internet service, the next person also should have the same application to receive the reply.
- If you call your close/important person and that person has the same application and he/she has set service type to send reply from internet, you will receive the reply from the internet and it will go directly to the ARS application, you will see it in Inbox of ARS Application.
- If you want to suggest/change any response in ARS app, your suggestion is highly recommended.
- You can connect with us on facebook and twitter too:
Please let us know your issues by email, Facebook, twitter or on Google play, because that's the only way we can improve our service..!
You can then start the NozBox, to register the task immediately.
Please use the person we are doing Todo management using Nozbe!
- To register a task as soon as you start
- By go on a new line enter the task, and so at a time more than one task
- Can be set for "next action" automatically to the task that you entered
- Change of the input text size
Easily the GTD!
Application of project management web-based time and team busy people
Todo management services "Nozbe" http://www.nozbe.com/