Sudoku, originally called Number Place is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle.
FREE and FUN for all ages!
This Free Classic Sudoku puzzle game for people who are a fresh start and advanced!
In this Sudoku, There are the relatively easy Sudoku puzzles that everyone can enjoy it.
This Sudoku game is great for beginners, and contains a full explanation on how to play.
Choose any Sudoku difficulty you like.
Playing with easier difficulty can exercise your brain, and trying expert-level difficulty can really exercise your mind.
- 3 kinds of grid sizes:4×4, 6×6 and 9×9 grid.
- Complete Daily Challenges to collect trophies.
- Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column and block.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo buttons.
- Autosave feature so you can stop and resume the game anytime.
- Useful statistics track progress with puzzles completed and top completion times.
- Play offline at any time
In classic sudoku, the objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contain all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.