★★ Kernel Tweaker have been Open Sourced!!★★
Check the code on github: https://github.com/cesco89/android-kernel-tweaker
★ Included in DirtyUnicorns rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109738128866939227235
★ Included in AICP rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101008638920580274588
★★ General ★★
* - -- LongPress one item to display the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to set on boot and hit the heart icon
★★ Cpu tuning ★★
* - -- Cpu Max frequency
* - -- Cpu Min frequency
* - -- Governor
* - -- CpuQuiet
* - -- Governor fine tuning : manage every single paramenter of your preferred governor
★★ Gpu tunig ★★
* - -- Gpu Max frequency
* - -- Other Gpu Parameters if available
★★ UnderVolt Table ★★
* - -- Supports uv_mv_table and vdd_table
* - -- Batch undervolting
* - -- Single frequency voltage editing
★★ Kernel specific values ★★
* - -- I/O Scheduler
* - -- Read Ahead size
* - -- Tune Scheduler parameters
* - -- TCP Congestion control
* - -- Toggle Fast Charge
* - -- Toggle Fsync
* - -- DoubleTap 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Sleep
* - -- Vibration intensity
★★ Low Memory Killer ★★
* - -- Tweak native android task killer
★★ Review Items ★★
* - -- a list that contains all values that will be applied on boot! You can also edit values from this tab ;)
* - -- Longpress one item to shoe the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to Delete and hit the trash icon!
★★ Simple File Explorer ★★
* - -- Install Boot.img
* - -- install Recovery.img
* - -- Flash package
★★ Backup ★★
* - -- Backup Boot.img
* - -- Bavkup Recovery.img
★★ Recovery Actions ★★
* - -- Only TWRP Recovery is supported!!!
* - -- Create a custom editable list of commands
* - -- Wipe Cache
* - -- Wipe Dalvik cache
* - -- Wipe Data
* - -- Install package
* - -- Nandroid Backup
* - -- Add and reorder commands as you wish, then hit the reboot button and take a coffee, your commands will be executed automatically and device will reboot automatically
* - -- Read/Write SD-Card : Needed for File Explorer and Backup tools
* - -- Access SuperUser : to apply selected values
* - -- Access Network : Needed for Google Analytics stuff ( to track crashes and errors)
* - -- Receive Boot Completed : To apply your selected values when you reboot the device!
This app will always be free and without Ads!
More stuff will come!!
* Francesco Rigamonti : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FrancescoRigamonti/posts
* Enrico Solazzo : https://plus.google.com/u/0/116757450567339042397/posts
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ON YOUR DEVICE!
An application which manages kernel parameters.
It depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like:
CPU (Frequency, Governor)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB])
Wake controls (DT2W, S2W)
Sound (Faux Sound)
Battery (Fast Charge)
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Build prop Editor
and a lot more... (check it out)
Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.
Help me translating this application!
This Application is open source!
Tired of waiting for an update? New features every day! Join beta testing now.
The DesnoGuns Mod brings guns and weapons in MCPE.
And also by buying this app you will support me, I'm Dennis Motta, also known as Desno365, and I like to make mods for Minecraft Pocket Edition in my free time. ;)
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
Control and modify kernel settings (wake gestures, color, sound, voltage, CPU, GPU and more)
Get the most out of your device with performance and powersave modes.
Install and update the ElementalX Kernel quickly and easily directly from the app (on supported devices).
Automatically get notified of new releases. Choose between express installation, which will keep your current settings, or custom installation, which allows you to choose new settings.
Monitor system status, CPU and GPU frequencies, battery and temperature.
Works with most devices and kernels. ElementalX Kernel and its features are only available for the Nexus 9, Nexus 6, HTC One (m8), Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2013), HTC One (m7) and HTC One S.
This app requires ROOT permissions.
If you don't know what root permissions are, you probably don't need this app.
No-frills CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted  device to quickly set the CPU frequencies and governor to use.
It allows you to use the highest frequency your phone supports and gain some precious FPS in your preferred game, or go down to the lowest frequency and gain some more juice when your phone is sitting idle.
All of this without any memory footprint or services running in the background!
It has been reported working on a large number of rooted  devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Oppo and so on! Even Kindle and Nook Color!
Unfortunately, it does NOT work on Flytouch tablets, Zenithink zt180, HaiPad M7/Tabtech M7 or fake HTC/Samsung clones. Sorry about that, but you knew what you were buying when you did... didn't you?
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions and you'll probably need to be running a CUSTOM ROM (an example is the famous CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. If you are unsure... just install the app and see for yourself!
If you need a custom ROM for your phone, the best places to find one are XDA [http://forum.xda-developers.com], MoDaCo [http://android.modaco.com/] or similar forums.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may lock or become unresponsive if it doesn't like extreme values, but -hey- better safe than sorry: even though No-frills CPU Control allows you to choose if you want to apply the settings on boot, it comes with an extra "safety valve" too! If the device doesn't shut down (or reboot) in a clean way, it will not apply the settings, avoiding those nasty boot-loops you may have had with other overclocking apps. Please keep in mind that apps like QuickBoot are as quick as they are unsafe…
- Easy GUI to set frequencies, governor and i/o scheduler
- "safety valve" to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings (more info in the homepage)
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
No-frills CPU Control is open source under Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code, more informations and you can ask for questions on its project post directly on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, before you write a negative comment, write an email or go to the homepage to get answers.
If I don't reply you or solve your problem, then go ahead and post a negative comment.
HINT: If you can't find the email of the developer, use the "Send CPU data" feature from the main screen, instead, and add your questions.
This app is FREE and will always be FREE.
Translations are ALWAYS welcome and are now as easy as getting a (free) account to http://www.getlocalization.com/noFrillsCPU/ and correcting what's wrong or filling what's missing. A HUGE "THANK YOU!" to all the people who helped translating this app! (jdb78, kallt_kaffe, David Kejzlar, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Charlie Cheung, dxdiag32, Corentin Garcia, Carlos Camacho, dancer_69, TorbenKB, Chris, FollowWings, Spaar, prescott66, Marco Bizarro, Cristian Silaghi, Cenk H. Uzunboy)
Starting with version 1.21 the app has a new look & feel matching the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has dropped support for older Android releases (1.6 and 2.0). Don't worry! There's a new app, No-frills CPU Control CLASSIC which will always have the same features as the classic app with the old look & feel!
: if you don't know what a ROOTED device is, you can find a pretty good explanation here: [http://www.androidauthority.com/rooting-for-dummies-a-beginners-guide-to-root-your-android-phone-or-tablet-10915/]
Tweak nearly every parameter for your kernel on the fly with a nice to use user interface.
Your favorite settings is only 5 clicks away, so don't wait. With its very simple design, Aero
Control is very intuitive and after all, its completely free. No ads or any in-app purchase required.
Aero Control needs root as well as busybox installed!
If you don't have any SuperUser App installed, please install SuperSu.
It has 100% compatibility for the Motorola Defy(+) and also support for the Nexus 4 and
Nexus 7 (2012) as well. Other devices might work as well but not with all features enabled.
Its opensource as well: https://github.com/Blechd0se/android_packages_apps_AeroControl
Confirmed working on:
- LG G Flex
- LG G3
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
Adds any installed app to the the multi window feature in your lg g flex.
If you want, you can purchase the app, if not, you can download it for free from xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2707310
Though this version has alphabetized order and possibility to hide system and lg apps as a thank you
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and mods.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! If it crashes with your device, please post on the forum thread with your device model and your operating system version for support.
THIS APP REQUIRES THE FULL VERSION OF MINECRAFT PE TO RUN. The demo version or the J version is not supported.
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used.
- Patch up to 3 patches
- Test the texture pack support with the built-in RepetiCraft texture pack
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give you existing items.
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival mode - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
- ARMv7 or x86 device
A simple busybox installer/uninstaller/verifier that provides an on rails experience for Android devices.
Why another busybox installer:
- There are broken busybox installations out there and fixing these are hard for the typical users
- busybox installation should be like su binary: as simple as it can get
- I want a busybox installer that I can control
Source code: http://code.google.com/p/busyboxonrails/
This app is abandoned due to HTC now compile kernel with option that disallows on-device module modding.
Available here for archive purpose only
- HTC One (M7U, M7UL, M7WLS)
- Stock HTC kernel on Sense or GE ROM
This Android app helps HTC One user with stock kernel load flar2@xda's wp_mod.ko module to enable write on /system partition once user has remounted it to be rw.
Project uses flar2's wp_mod.ko module, stericson's roottools and busybox binary.
Source code: https://code.google.com/p/htconerw/