- Never forget another upcoming fight with the Add To Calendar feature, simply long-press on an event name.
- See past events by scrolling up past the Future Events header in the events listing.
- Click the News button at the bottom to switch to the news section, click the Events button to switch back to upcoming and past events.
- Offline mode, caches the previously fetched data so you can view fights and news when you have no Internet connection (like on most planes).
- Use your phone's menu key to quit the application, ensuring your phone doesn't waste battery or processor power to keep the application alive.
Any questions, problems, or suggestions, please email me.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is equally suitable for smartphones and tablets.
The HOLO Design (ICS HOLO Theme) the app can choose between light and dark.
The application includes:
- FINA 2014 LCM (Long Course Meters)
- FINA 2013 SCM (Short Course Meters)
- FINA 2013 LCM (Long Course Meters)
- FINA 2012 SCM (Short Course Meters)
- FINA 2012 LCM (Long Course Meters)
The new tables are added via an update.
The following types of swimming and routes in male and female can be calculated:
- 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m freestyle
- 50m, 100m, 200m backstroke
- 50m, 100m, 200m breaststroke
- 50m, 100m, 200m butterfly
- 100m, 200m, 400m medley
- 4x50m, 4x100m, 4x200m freestyle relay
- 4x50m, 4x100m medley relay
Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian Swedish.
A calculator for swimming, made by a swimmer.
This disclaimer applies to the application "FINA Points Calculator".
1. The use of the app at your own risk. It may not cover damage or consequential damage to the hardware and software you use are excluded.
2. The calculation of results (points or time) are without engagement.
SplashMe brings swim meets conveniently to your mobile screen. It provides you with real-time results, keeps you posted on meets, events, heats and lane assignments, and offers a lot more on top of that. In short, SplashMe packs loads of swim-related features into a neat and customisable app which is both user friendly and fun to work with.
SplashMe is not "just another" swim app. In fact, it is the only app able to link real-time to meeting results coming from Splash MeetManager.
SplashMe will be able to support any event managed by Splash Meet Manager by GeoLogix AG, an application which is prevalent in European swim meets and meets in Quebec ; if in doubt, just ask the host of your next meet or look at upcoming events here:
What are my benefits?
There are numerous reasons why SplashMe is susceptible to going viral among competitive swimmers and all those involved and interested in swim meets.
As a swimmer you will quickly take to SplashMe because it
• gives you a handy overview of both oncoming and past swim meets
and lets you view all relevant information on them
• helps you to be at the right place and right time for on a meet
by providing you with detailed schedules including heat and lane
assignments prior to the meet
• shows your own and your competitor's detailed results minutes
after the race, including split times
• keeps you from waiting until result lists are printed,
from joining the crowds in front of those huge result boards
and from having to rely on second hand information
• allows you to create convenient shortcuts to your favourite
athletes and highlights them on every heat sheet and result list
• makes your mates want to snatch your mobile and have a look as well
As a parent or swim fan in general SplashMe will enable you to
• follow your kid or favourite athlete, team and event in real-time
• view detailed schedules, entry lists, heat and lane assignments
as well as entry times prior to every event
• immediately know all about rankings, time differences,
and splits after every event, no matter whether you are at
the meet or somewhere else
• escape tedious phone calls, paper mess, and the waiting for
results to be published at last
As a coach you will appreciate SplashMe because it
• gives you a quick overview on the meet schedule, assignments,
and results of your team and athletes, swiftly providing you
with all necessary details when you need them
• allows you to conveniently flick through the screens on your
mobile instead of having to chase down and painstakingly
search heat sheets
• permits to view all lists either by event or by athlete
• lets you focus on your more important tasks and challenges
As a meet host SplashMe will help you to
• make more use of your Splash MeetManager licence – if your meeting
is already prepared with Splash MeetManager, you are ready to run
the service without additional information
• conveniently publish heat sheets prior to and during the meet
without wasting loads of paper
• effectively share schedule updates and changes even at very
• be listed and found on the meet overview thus getting the
attention and exposure your event deserves
• provide another good reason to take part in your event and to
stand out against other hosts which do not yet offer this
What more do I need to know?
Actually, not a lot more. And in case you just can't get enough of swim results or would like to do a more in-depth analysis, don't miss out on www.swimrankings.net!
My Swimmer allows you to track the best swim times for your 5-18 year old swim team member in all their events. You will be able to access their selected time standard, USA Swimmer ID number (or the swimmer ID from any swim association), individual best times in each event, and the time standard cutoffs for that event – all in a single glance.
Swimmer Statistics include:
-Swimmer’s Name (up to 5 individual swimmers)
-Swimmer ID number
- Best time in each individual event (SCY & LCM)
Time Standards available include:
-USA Swimming Age Group Motivational Standards by Age Groups (2014-2016). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-San Diego-Imperial Swimming Time Standards (2015). JO-A-B times included.
-Southern California Swimming Age Group Standards (2015). Red, Blue, Summer JO, & SCVSRT times. Please note that the 5-8 year old time standards are not included here.
-Pacific Swimming Age Group Standards (2014-16). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-All time standards include both Short Course Yards and Long Course Meters .
- Central California Swimming Age Group Standards (2014-16). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-All time standards include both Short Course Yards and Long Course Meters
Also Includes time standards for;
- Junior Olympics
- Western Zones
- Far Western Short Course (SC)
- Far Western Long Course (LC)
-SCY Butterfly (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Backstroke (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Breaststroke (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Freestyle (25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, & 1650)
-SCY Individual Medley (100, 200, & 400)
-LCM Butterfly (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Backstroke (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Breaststroke (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Freestyle (50, 100, 200, 400, 800, & 1500)
-LCM Individual Medley (100, 200, & 400)
Now you have access to all the information needed during swim meets or when completing your meet sheets. Simply open the app and get all your statistics. There is even a Tweetsheet to share all you best times and accomplishments with friends.
Optimized for 16:9 aspect screen phones and tablets.
This app will allow you to set your target time for any Olympic distance (Long Course Meters) or any SCM (Short Course Meters) distance for finding out what pace you need to keep for each lap. The app is based on data gathered from past two Olympics finalists' time.
Select your style, select your distance, select your target time, see your lap splits and achieve your goal!
Record all your Track & Field performances and share them directly with your family, friends and coaches.
Record Competition Name, Heat/Final, Men/Women, Age, Event Name, select whether the event is to record Time/Height/Distance, Date, Weather and Notes.
Then on the event screen, simply tap to add Names, Lanes, Times, Heights & Distances.
The Time & Distance pages will automatically list the athlete's current position/rank and even highlight their best performance.
The results/details can then be sent directly via apps on your phone to Coaches, Friends & Family to share your results.
There is also a database that will save your results for viewing later.
• View results, anytime, anywhere*
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits*
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event*
• Check real-time team scores*
• View records and time standards
• Share your event via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets**
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits*
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg*
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual**
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores*
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members**
• Offer mobile results for all your meets
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Meet results are available as an in-app subscription. Your subscription includes access to swimmer times, splits, scores, and more at meets where meet hosts and officials support the publication of results to mobile with HY-TEK Meet Manager - the most widely-used swimming management software in the world.
Can’t find your meet? Waiting for meet results?
Ask the meet host to update to version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program and meet results to Meet Mobile. HY-TEK does not control and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of meet programs or meet results.
Meet Result Pricing
Monthly subscriptions are offered at $1.99 USD, and Annual subscriptions are offered at $9.99 USD, with pricing available in your local currency at an exchange rate managed by Google Play. Subscriptions are charged to your Google Wallet account when you confirm your purchase and will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period for the same duration as your initial enrollment at the initial price, unless cancelled or changed at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation or refund of the active current subscription period is not allowed per Google’s policies.
**Heat Sheet Pricing
Heat sheets are often distributed freely, but meet hosts may charge for access to heat sheets in Meet Mobile. HY-TEK does not control heat sheet pricing, and any price indicated for heat sheets is not included in the meet results subscription.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from HY-TEK and ACTIVE Network at:
ACTIVE Network works hard to ensure your privacy and data security. Our policy can be found at:
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time Conversion built in (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import and Export Race Times and Time Standards using Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and more!
- Race Time Chart
- Wide Variety of Stroke Types (e.g., Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, Medley Relay) and Course Types (e.g., Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS))
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best Race Times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- USA Swimming
- High School
- British Swimming
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to email@example.com
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
The Goal.com app gives you the latest football news within seconds, including transfer rumours, team news, live scores and match commentaries.
Our journalists are on the ground providing detailed coverage of all the top stories and fixtures from hundreds of leagues and competitions from around the world. Including the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and International tournaments.
With over 3 million downloads, the Goal.com app allows you to personalise alerts and notifications for your favourite team so you can follow your club wherever you are.
• Real time access to all Goal breaking news
• Video content
• Live match commentary from 18 leagues around the world and major tournaments
• League standings from the world’s major leagues
• In app customisation to set up ‘favourite club’
• Fully customisable homepage
• 36 Goal editions optimised to your specific country
• Comment on all articles
• Plus even more!
With the app available in 18 different languages you can personalise it to have all the latest football news brought to you exactly how you want it, direct from Goal.
Simple and easy to use this is exactly what you need to keep up to date on-the-go!
You can have all of this on the fastest Goal app yet completely FREE by downloading now.
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Download the Deck Pass application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Mobile Features:
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
OnDeck Parent is the world's first mobile application designed for parents on swim teams. Born from the extraordinary success of OnDeck Coach, OnDeck Parent is available for parents on Swim Teams utilizing the SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform from TeamUnify.
Busy parents will gain easy access to team news and up-to-date information on their children, including attendance for each swimmer, every swim meet swum, best times and upcoming swim meets and much, much more.
Furthing the power of OnDeck Parent are features that:
- Compare your swimmer's times against local and national time standards
- Receive Push Notifications from your Team and Coaches
- Sign-up for upcoming coming jobs offered by the swim team
- Display detailed attendance histories for your swimmers
- Manage each upcoming swim meet with timing and heat & lane assignments
- Interactively view every swim meet the team has swum by swimmer or event
- Splits Math calculator for goal setting
- Lots of preferences for personalization
The best news of all is that a simple tap of the “sync” button once signed into OnDeck Parent downloads all of the information needed. Simple yet powerful. OnDeck will enrich the experience of every parent on a swim team. We hope you enjoy.
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Swim Meet, Meet Mobile