IBM Notes Traveler includes a server component deployed on your company intranet or the IBM SmartCloud. This IBM Notes Traveler client for
Android™ provides access to mail, calendar, contacts and To Dos on your Android phone or tablet device.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
- Read, compose, reply, forward, file,
- Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
- Manage mail folders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Agenda, day, week, month views
- Management of invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, reminders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Synchronize contacts with Android OS contacts app
- Lookup contacts from the server
- To Dos*
- View by due date, priority, and completed status
- Create custom categories
- Add a widget to your home screen
- Configure how much data to sync and how often
- Use SMS notification to save battery life
- Security policy management
- Offline support
- Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 18.104.22.168 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Using IBM Notes Traveler 9#action=openDocument&res_title=Using_an_Android_device_FAQ_U9&content=pdcontent
If you need to uninstall for any reason, such as you don't have a Traveler environment:
- Launch the Notes Traveler icon and press menu/tools/uninstall and follow the prompts.
- If that doesn't work, then use the OS settings app to remove the device administrator, then use the OS settings app to uninstall the application.
IBM Sametime Mobile for Android is designed to leverage the IBM Sametime Proxy's highly scalable, secure and robust next-generation communications framework. Starting with version 9, IBM Sametime Mobile for Android brings to market new and exciting capabilities to help you take your people networks with you when you go on the road. It gives you access to their insight and expertise right from your smartphone or tablet to accelerate your business processes, improve decision-making and efficiency and, ultimately, energize your life's work like never before.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- One-to-one and group chat
- Chat history
- Broadcast announcements
- Search corporate directory for individual contacts
- Send and receive photos
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Sametime Mobile for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 22.214.171.124 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM SmartCloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM SmartCloud for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM SmartCloud Engage, go to:
Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
IBM Sametime Meetings for Android lets' you start and join meetings right from your smartphone or tablet. Starting with version 9, IBM Sametime Meetings for Android brings to market new and exciting capabilities to help you stay fully engaged with your colleagues, customers and partners when you're on the go. IBM Sametime Meetings for Android is a next-generation universal app designed to make your meetings experience smarter. It's innovative capabilities allow you to optimize the time you spend in meetings by enhancing your situational and informational awareness prior, during and after a meeting. All this is intended to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision-making and efficiency and, ultimately, energize your life's work like never before.
- View scheduled meetings from your IBM Notes or Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Group chat
- Connect to multiple on-premises Sametime Meetings
- Join meetings as a named user or as a guest when applicable
- Manage meeting rooms, meeting room permissions and meeting room libraries
- Participate and respond to instant polls
- Search meeting rooms by room name or room owner
- My Meeting Room and Favorite Meeting Rooms views
- Support for IBM SmartCloud Meetings
- Server-side recordings
- Creation of meeting reports
- Lecture-style meetings
- Waiting room for participants
IBM Sametime Meetings for Android supports both, the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Meetings Server, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Meetings Server. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to the IBM Sametime 9 Meetings Server associated with an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
• Automatic updates for the latest IBM Systems and Storage® information
• Product highlights, descriptions, and specifications
• Client success stories
• Ability to create list of "favorites"
• Access to core content while offline
• One-touch communication with IBM
• Access to relevant social media venues and IBM experts
• Links to more information on the Web
• Ability to sign up for additional exciting updates via e-mail or SMS
IBM SmartCloud Meetings is a full-featured online meetings service, designed for businesses of all sizes. IBM SmartCloud Meetings enables you to quickly and confidently share information, give presentations, and demonstrate software in a security-rich environment. Think of IBM SmartCloud Meetings as your personal conference room – always ready when you need it. Practical and affordable for today's businesses, IBM SmartCloud Meetings helps enhance team productivity, shorten sales cycles, and contain travel costs.
With the IBM SmartCloud Meetings app, you can join IBM SmartCloud online meetings directly from your mobile device, view shared content, view the meeting participants list, and chat with other meeting attendees.
-View live shared desktop content, presentations, and documents.
-View the list of meeting participants.
-Participate in group and individual chats.
-Get the presenter's attention by virtually raising your hand in a meeting.
Joining a meeting:
1. Dial into the audio conference before joining the meeting.
2. Launch the application.
3. Enter the meeting ID from your meeting invitation. (This can be found in the last numbers of the web address. For example: https://apps.lotuslive.com/meetings/join?id=111-111 the meeting ID is 111-111.)
4. Press the “Join Meeting” button.
5. Alternately, select the “Recent” tab and press a previously joined meeting.
For more information about IBM SmartCloud, visit the product web site: www.ibmcloud.com/social
You will be able to connect with peers and experts, build your own personal page, capture all (social) media channels in one news feed, view event calendar, share & discuss!
Welcome to IBM Connect Benelux!
The IBM Flex System Manager for Android provides access to the following types of IBM Flex System information:
*Monitor health problems and check the status of managed resources
*View the event history for chassis, compute nodes, and network devices
*Check the front and rear graphical hardware views for a chassis
*Overlay the graphical views with Power and Error LEDs
*View a list of the hardware components installed in a chassis
*See the Vital Product Data (VPD) and Firmware Levels for a managed resource (for example, serial number or IP address)
*Perform actions on Compute Nodes such as Power On, Power Off, Restart, Shut down and Power Off, LED Flash, LED On, and LED Off
*Perform actions on Chassis Management Module (CMM) such as Virtual Reseat and Restart Primary CMM
*View a list of the most recent jobs scheduled from mobile or desktop
*Manage multiple chassis and multiple management nodes from a single application
Note: Requires Android 2.3, 4.0 or 4.1
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager for Android visit:
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires an IBM Flex System Manager management node running software version 1.2.0 or later.
For more information about IBM Flex System Manager visit:
IBM Business Analytics software helps organizations better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. You, too, can achieve breakthrough results and outperform your competition.
** Note **
- If you have a tablet be sure to check out "Enhanced Email for Tablets" instead.
Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight E-mail client that can easily aggregate all of your e-mail accounts into a single location. Whether you are a regular e-mail user just needing to keep in touch with friends/family or a power business user needing to synchronize calendar/contacts/email with your Exchange server, Enhanced Email is the only application you will need.
The focus with Enhanced Email is to offer a mobile application that continues to evolve as the needs of its users evolves. That is why we offer such a large community of support and interaction to keep a close ear to what the users want. Proudly based in the US, support is offered during regular business hours through an online forum which we scour daily to respond to users. International users should expect a response typically within 24 hours. The community of support has grown even further and Enhanced Email now features a Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/108146741302698907415) where the developer responds and interacts with users daily.
** Attention **
* Please see my support forum to obtain a trial copy!
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2 - 4.4.x
Other Android apps that extend EE's functionality:
* Executive Assistant
* Email Widget by InvalidObject
Some features include:
* Backup/Restore accounts + settings
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* Custom font when sending messages
* Sort your mail by: Date received, Sender, Subject, Unread messages, messages containing attachments, or by starred/flagged messages
* Pinch to zoom when viewing a message
* Disable syncing of deletes from phone to server (Exchange)
* Growing support for many 3rd party apps that offers an amazing integration with apps/widgets you already love to use!
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar --> Exchange only <--
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Ability to select/copy text!
* "Empty Trash" option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
If you love the app PLEASE take the time to rate it accordingly and drop me a comment. Thanks everyone!
Visit the forum at http://quantumsolutions.us/
SEO: Email, E-Mail, exchange, sync, activesync, corporate, mail, pop, imap
Secure, Robust Email Solution
The AirWatch Email Client was designed to offer the functionality and usability of Android’s native email client while meeting IT requirements for secure email viewing and provisioning.
- Supported by Android 4.0 devices and higher
- Requires AirWatch 6.4 Console or higher
Key Features of AirWatch Email Client v1.3
- Fully supports Exchange ActiveSync
- Restricts usage to only managed email accounts
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Enhanced security features
-- Password/Pin protect the application
-- Set restrictions like disable copy paste or domain whitelist/blacklist
-- Set attachment restrictions like blocking attachments and restricting applications that can open attachments
- Ease of use - Similarity to native android email client accelerates adoption rate
- Removes all email messages and attachments on enterprise wipe
- Syncs seamlessly with the Native Contacts and Calendar Apps
- Optional AirWatch Calendar and AirWatch Contacts apps to protect and encrypt sensitive data.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch Email Client on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Enroll using AirWatch MDM Agent v4.0.1010 or above
Step 3: Based on a profile sent by your IT administrator , the Airwatch Email Client will configure and prompt you for additional inputs.
Step 4: Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, the AirWatch Email Client will start syncing
Step 5: You've got mail!
What’s New in this Release:
-Out of Office Support
-Reply All from Calendar Event
-Admin ability to disable screenshots.
-Notable Bug Fixes:
---Crash when upgrading from version v1.0 to v1.2+
---Cannot add contacts to native contacts application
Hot Fix (03/03/2014):
-Fix for passcode not timing out correctly.
-Fix for intermittent crash on some devices.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
Have you been looking for the "perfect" email application?
Look no longer;
InoMail is the email app which has it all.
InoMail is best email client for android.
If you use InoMail, email isn't difficult anymore.
Rich text editing (HTML) which let you make the emails both interesting and eye-cathing by choosing fonts, style, color etc.
Now also with rich text editing of your signature.
Add attachments with ease, with the built-in file explorer, and save all incoming attachments on the SD-card.
If you have any inconvenience, please don't comment in the market. I can't solve issues only by comments.
Please read InoMail guide or contact "email@example.com" because many times comments about problems is only a lack of knowledge on how to use Inomail.
InoMail user guide: http://inomail.wordpress.com/inomail-guide
If you are satisfied, please make an positive evaluation here at the market. It'll help us to grow into a even more powerful InoMail.
- POP3, IMAP protocol
- IMAP IDLE PUSH
- Push and polling sub folders
- Multiple accounts
- Built-in file explorer
- Single or multiple html signature per account, or one common.
- Single or multiple ringtone per account.
- Organize grouping messages by subject.
- Landscape mode
- 1x1 and 4x2 style widget.
- Silent notification setting by selected time.
- Compose html message (only paid version)
- Html signature (only paid version)
- Colored theme -blue, black, pink. silver (only paid version)
The IBM Content Zone mobile app gives you access to:
• Resources organized by industry to help you find the most relevant solutions quickly
• Thought leadership assets and reports that discuss today’s biggest business challenges, strategies to address them, and related ECM strategies, solutions and approaches
• Unique perspectives from IBM executives and industry leaders
• Videos featuring real-world examples, demos and discussions of leading-edge topics like big data, content analytics and more
• Case studies and use cases showing how your peers are using IBM ECM solutions to boost efficiency, cut costs and avoid risk
• Registration links for upcoming events in your industry
Available for Android mobile phones and tablets. Please note: OS Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher required
Easy access to live camera for remote and real-time surveillance.
1. Multiple sites setup (include CMS/NVR/ENR/INR server & camera device)
2. Individual device access
3. Search ability for source or view name
4. Multiple channels of live view display
5. Snapshot of live view video
6. Optical/Digital PTZ control
7. Support manual recording
8. Digital input/output control & motion indicator
Compatible ACTi Products & Software Version:
1. Software NVR3: v3.0.05.07 or later
2. Software CMS2: v2.0.04.07 or later
3. GNR-3000: v3.0.05.07 or later
4. ENR1000/ENR1100/ENR1200/ENR2000: v4.00.00 or later
5. INR-410/INR-420: v3.0.06.13 or later
6. ACTi Devices:
KCM Series Cameras: Firmware V5.10.02 or later
TCM Series Cameras: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACM Series Cameras: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
D/E Series Cameras: Firmware V6.03.17 or later
TCD Series Video Encoders: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACD-2100: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
ACD-2300/ACD-2400: System_FW V2.08.03 & Compatible_Channel_FW V3.14.18
1. Required setup of H264 video encoder and resolution at 1920x1080 or below for devices on ENR to view live stream in Channel Preview.
a.Bar code facility for high speed registration
b.Social media feeds for community integration
c.Resources for downloading event collaterals
d.My Agenda – A personalized events agenda
e.Venue maps that help locate the event venue and help navigation around the event itself
f.Questions facility that allow participants to ask questions and answer speaker questions during the conference
g.Feedback forms that allow delegates to provide feedback on speakers and the event itself
h.Token mechanism that allow delegates to collect and redeem tokens for prizes among other things
i.QR reader for scanning and downloading information at various points during the event
The IBM Event Application delivers a new dimension to event organization and participation ensuing a higher level of engagement and participation.