It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
Starting with the basic sketch, all the way to finishing, inking, and coloring an entire character, this app gives detailed explanations and terrific examples of how to create this intricate art.
You can now learn how to make comics step by step and learn to create your own superhero style characters much like those by Marvel and DC Comics. Learn the professional way of comic design and techniques.
All important aspects of drawing comics are included such as anatomy, structure, drawing hands, drawing heads, fleshing a figure, measurements, super heroes and figures in action, and much more.
This unique skin features Spider-Man in a dynamic pose under the letters and symbols of your device’s keyboard.
So team up with your favorite web-slinging hero from Marvel Comics, and download The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Keyboard today!
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to set the keyboard skin:
1. Go into 'Settings'
2. Go into 'Language and Input'
3. Select ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Keyboard'
4. Go to an option that utilizes the keyboard and select the text field - You will see a keyboard icon display in your notification section
5. Press 'Select Input Method'
6. Switch it to ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Keyboard'
Optimized for devices and tablets.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.cellfishmedia.com/terms/
The first issue of an eight-issue audio comic series, collecting, for the first time in its entirety, the classic and highly-acclaimed Beatles bio-strip THE BEATLES STORY - originally created by Angus Allan and Arthur Ranson for the British weekly comic, Look-In.
Working with artist Arthur Ranson and the estate of writer Angus Allan, THE BEATLES STORY is complemented by a new audio sound track that helps bring this unique comic biography to life.
This special digital edition features Beatles tracks recreated by top tribute band The Fab Beatles and additional audio material from Angie McCartney, Paul McCartney's step mother, offering insider memories of The Beatles.
Beautifully realized, THE BEATLES STORY charts the history of the band from their struggle for success in the early 1960s through their entire career until the band's split in 1970.
DJ Mike Read has called THE BEATLES STORY "the only worthwhile strip record of the Beatles". The creator-owned comic, first published in British comic Look-In, has only ever been reprinted in an abridged form, both in the UK and in Europe.
- Full colour action comic with swipe to read navigation
- Amazing fully-authored soundtrack brings the comic strip story to life!
- The sound of the Fab Four recreated by The Fab Beatles!
- Audio anecdotes from Angie McCartney about The Beatles rise to fame!
- Rare Beatles performance from the ROK Digital archive of "She Loves You" - free!
- "We Can Work it Out" from the ROK Digital archive available as in-app purchase
- Sir Paul McCartney profile
- Looking Back: An article on the the music of 1959, the year some of the boys got together to play!