Whether traveling for business or pleasure, no trip is complete without trying out the local delicacies. The problem is that people usually end up in over-priced restaurants and tourist traps that serve a watered-down version of a few local dishes. If you really want to get a flavor for the area, the key is to visit a street food vendor … that’s where the locals eat! But, how does a visitor find such places?
“Yummystreets” helps people to locate authentic street food around the world. It helps travelers to discover hidden gems from wherever they go.
Key Features of the app include:
1. Find street food places around you, based on popularity, uniqueness, food type etc.;
2. Track food trucks as they change location;
3. Share your stories and photos with the online community of users;
4. Rate places based on quality, freshness, price and service;
5. Add your favorite places to your profile so you can visit them again;
6. Save places you haven’t yet visited to a wish-list;
7. Follow influencers and bloggers as they seek out new eateries;
8. Follow foodies from around the world;
9. Get recommendations by asking questions of other users;
10. Find and participate in street food tours, foodie events etc.