Now you have a personal lawyer at your fingertips to help you end harassment from credit and debt collection agencies. Stop Calls Get Cash connects you with legal resources and a legal advisor so you can get the compensation you deserve for illegal phone harassment.
It’s common for debt and credit collections agencies to break federal laws when they call consumers at work, home or on a cell phone. This app includes a legal dictionary that breaks down harassment laws in an easy to understand way. Now you can know your rights as a consumer and take action when those rights are violated.
A legal dictionary at your fingertips, so you can know your rights:
- Know your rights with spam text message, illegal robocall, debt collection and consumer laws with the app’s legal dictionary
- Easy to read explanations of TCPA and FDCPA laws
- Connect to the Federal Trade Commission and register on the Do Not Call Registry
- View qualifications of the lawyers at Agruss Law Firm, LLC.
Stop Calls Get Cash connects you with a certified and experienced lawyer from Agruss Law Firm, who will break down harassment laws for you in simple language.
Direct connection and contact with a legal advisor:
- Call Agruss Law Firm, LLC directly for free legal advice right from the app, 24/7
- Chat in English or Spanish with a legal advisor at any time
- Connect with Stop Calls Get Cash on seven different social media sites
You’ll get the help you need to compile evidence against TCPA and FDCPA violators, which can lead to a sizeable pay-off to you as the consumer, even if you are in debt. Stop Calls Get Cash features everything you need to know your rights and prepare a legal case.
Prepare for your legal case:
- Tip checklist walks you through putting your case together
- Compile your evidence against the collection agencies harassing you
- Submit legal questions and evidence through the app’s evaluation form
Stop Calls Get Cash even offers tools to help with debt management. With these features, you can exercise debt management to prevent future harassment from credit and debt collection agencies.
Prevent harassment with debt management
- Keep track of your loans and debt with the household debt tracker
- Input loans and bills into the debt manager for your records
- E-mail all data to yourself or one of our lawyers
You can fight against TCPA and FDCPA law violation to end harassing calls. Your case may entitle you to a $1000 pay-off for harassment, and $500 to $1500 pay-offs for each illegal robocall. Agruss Law Firm gives you a voice, and will fight for the compensation you deserve.
We’re here for you 24/7 through our website, by phone and now through our free app. We’ve settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases, and we would like to help you, too. Download Stop Calls Get Cash today and get the compensation you deserve.
To know your rights as a consumer, or to receive free legal advice from lawyers regarding harassment from fraudulent debt collectors, email us at: Info@agrusslawfirm.com
For other questions or more information about Agruss Law Firm LLC, visit us at: www.agrusslawfirm.com.