Telstra TV Box Office App for Android™ devices allows you to watch movies fresh from the Cinema as well as thousands of blockbusters and TV shows at home or on the go. No ads, no subscription fees, simply pay for what you want to watch, when you want to watch it!
Watch your favourite Movies and TV shows on your Android Smartphone or Tablet device.
Download the App to start choosing from thousands of titles with new releases every week. You can buy* your favourite movies and TV shows or if you prefer, rent movies for a shorter time period.
Telstra TV Box Office now features Chromecast support. Simply connect to the same network as your Chromecast and push content to your large screen device. Chromecast will be treated as a new device connecting to your Telstra TV Box Office account.
To get started:
• Download the Telstra TV Box Office on Android app from the Google Play store
• Log in using your existing Telstra ID or T-Box account details
• If you don’t have an account, you can simply register at www.telstratv.com/boxoffice
• Set up your Account on your Android device
Features of Telstra TV Box Office
• Browse through our large catalogue of Movie and TV Shows
• Rent or Buy* your favourite Movie and TV Shows
• Search for what you want to watch
• View Movie and TV shows which you’ve rented or purchased on your Telstra TV, PC, Mac or Android device registered to your Telstra TV Box Office account.
• Add Movie or TV shows to your wish-list
• Watch your Rented or Purchased Movie and TV shows on any of your 5 registered devices.
• Connect and cast to your Chromecast device
New to Telstra TV Box Office? Register today to get bonus credit on us, go to www.telstratv.com/boxoffice
Things you need to know:
* What does buying a movie or TV show mean? You can stream that title as often as you like using your Telstra TV Box Office account on your Telstra TV, PC, Mac, Android or iOS device registered to your account for as long as we have the right to make the title available to you. For more details, see telstratv.com/boxoffice/support.
Keep your device safe
The app uses a secure connection to help keep your details protected, but while you're logged in to the app, anyone with access to your device will be able to view the information in the app.
App is provided “as is”
This app is provided "as is". While we will use reasonable care in providing the app to you, we can't guarantee that the app will always be free from faults. We don't make any warranties about this app or your use of it. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or in connection with this app. We are responsible for the app (not Google). Google has no obligation to provide support for the app or to address any claims relating to the app.
All intellectual property rights in this app belong to Telstra or our licensors. You mustn't do anything with the app which is not expressly authorised by Telstra. Android and Google are trade marks of Google Inc. Mac is a trade mark of Apple Inc.
Data usage applies to download and use the app. For use in Australia.