1. Have an emergency - refer to the "first aid section" of this app. The app also has a list of vets.
2. Want to know which breed of dog fits your requirements - Use the Breed Selector Interactive Tool to show the top 5 selections based on a proprietary algorithm.
3. Get more info on each breed from the "Breed Info Section". Hypoallergenic breeds, Breeds allowed in HDB apartments etc….
4. This app gives you a list of all the outdoor places like parks, dog runs and cafes which you can visit with your canine companion.
5. Do you know which foods are poisonous for your dog? That information is available to you in this app.
6. Understand doggy language. Easy to read graphics show you what your doggy is trying to tell you.
7. This app has list of pet stores, pet groomers, dog trainers, pet movers, 24 hour vet services with links to Google Maps.
All the data is resident in the app itself and you don't need a 3G/4G/wireless internet connection to use the app.
If you don’t teach your new best friend not to pee and poop in your house, he won’t be your friend for long!
Fortunately, housebreaking a puppy (or adult dog) isn’t complicated. All you have to do is prevent peeing and pooping in the house, and reward peeing and pooping outside. While putting this simple concept into practice isn’t difficult, it does require your diligence, dedication, and patience. But the rewards are definitely worth the effort!
In this book, we’ll provide some general information about dogs on which our housebreaking techniques are based, explain the benefits of crate training, and then give you the step-by-step process for housebreaking your dog.