EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
Trucker Path Pro is a logistical assistant geared towards professional truck drivers that provides detailed information about all major truck stops, number of truck parking spaces, directions, phone/fax numbers, restaurants nearby, type of truck care provided, transflo, weather, fuel prices, etc. It also provides information about weigh stations, rest areas, washes, scales, fuel stations, restaurants, hotels/motels, and allows truckers to plan routes with Trip Planner.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying J? Who has DEF at a pump? How about a westbound rest area or truck turnout?
- Flying J Travel Plazas
- Loves Travel Stops
- TA Travel Center
- Petro Stopping Centers
- AM Best
- Pacific Pride Commercial
- Sapp Brothers
- Roady's Truck Stops
- Thousands of independents.
We're constantly improving our database and functionality. Stay tuned for new versions.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
Just download and install this apk file that is totally free. You do not need to have a route to get odometer displaying correct mileage in each state. Stated report is also available for drivers.
We also included a "Quick App" feature which will allow you to submit a quick application directly from your phone. Once we receive your application we'll match with hiring carriers.
Other new and excited app features will be coming soon!
We are excited to offer you this 100% FREE APP and we will continue to improve this app through your feedback.
Truck Driver Jobs - Trucking Jobs -
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
With the HD 100 app, the HD 100 unit, and a service plan, owner-operators, drivers and fleets can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly by fax number or email address during an inspection
- Access the Rand McNally Connect web portal to view log history, and access safety and performance reporting
- Reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
The HD 100 device plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Please Note: Use of the HD 100 app requires the HD 100 device, a smart device (not included) and a service plan (monthly fee applies). Learn more about the HD 100 at http://www.randmcnally.com/hd100fleetapp
It is not intended to replace the manual paper version rather than be an additional portable version so you can always have your current hours on hand.
This makes it easier for you to know if you have enough available hours to accept a run being offered to you.
Includes functionality for a 34 hour reset.
Allows easy adaptation for 60 hours in 7 days, or 70 hours in 8 days calculations.
The Free Find Truck Service app makes it easy and fast to locate Truck Breakdown Services including, Mobile Repair and Road Service, Truck Repair Shops, Trailer and Tire Repair Services, Towing & Recovery Services and Truck & Trailer OEM Dealers. We also list Truck Stop Locations and you can use our app to Find Truck Stops, Pallet Locations, Lock Out Service and more.
We built this app to help professional truck drivers and carriers better manage Truck Breakdowns, Truck Maintenance, Over The Road Repairs and other related service when on the go. We are proud to serve and provide our service to the trucking industry and that we can help truckers better handle truck breakdowns and equipment repairs. We work hard to provide truckers with better options and quality truck breakdown service vendors nationwide. Finding the closest truck breakdown service or repair shop when your in need of service helps our truckers save money and run the business more efficiently. Having options and finding the closest and fastest service can save you hundreds of dollars or more on a single truck or trailer breakdown and many times 30 minutes can make a big difference when it comes to picking up the next load.
LISTED SERVICE LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
• MOBILE & ROADSIDE SERVICES: For Semi Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• REPAIR SHOPS & SERVICE CENTERS: For Commercial Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• HEAVY DUTY TOWING & RECOVERY SERVICES: (Many vendors provide Medium and Light Duty Towing as well)
• TRUCK STOPS LOCATOR: With Diesel Only, With Service, With Parking, With Showers and With Scales.
• OEM TRUCK & TRAILER DEALERS: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo Trucks & Western Star, Fontaine, Great Dane, Landoll, Staughton, Utility, Wabash, Carrier Transicold and Thermo King.
Find Truck Service website is designed to help trucking industry carriers of all sizes better manage Breakdowns, Over The Road Repairs and Maintenance. We provide useful and intuitive features to help you Save Private Notes and Track Vendors you hire nationwide. You can also save your favorite vendors, send us feedback about your experience with our listed vendors (this helps us improve the quality of vendors by removing those who constantly overcharge and provide unprofessional service) and you can text message each vendor to any mobile phone number all at no cost.
Visit FindTruckService.com and register for a free user account to access all the intuitive features we provide and to better manage your breakdowns. Please let us know your experience every every time you search!
You can use 'Share' to send your trip info via email, messaging etc. You can back up your trip info to Google Drive, Note Everything, etc as a readable note.
I have received emails asking for a BOL field. As there may be multiple pick ups and stops, I find it best to store the BOL number with the Shipper Info or Receivers Info.
Please use the force close error reporting feature to send me the error data. Just complaining about it in the review does no one any good, including you. You can also email me and let me know what has happened. Without the data, I have no way of knowing what to fix.
*** When upgrading from Lite to the Paid Version, you will lose all stored data stored in the Lite Version, on un-install. I would suggest you keep the Lite on your device until all data is no longer needed or manually transfer the data to the Paid Version.