Only these two browsers are supported. If you use any of them to serf the internet, you might find this widget useful.
For more info see the help page in the application.
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
The app shows ads (NOT on the widget, just on the config activity and on the help page)
Note: the app needs to be installed in the internal memory of the phone in order for the widget to show up and work
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
実機テストはREGZA Phone IS04(Android 2.2)で行っています。
* highlight, annotate, and sticknote on embed webview
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
* Request form
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
Show bookmark and browser history on your home screen.
1-click to open bookmark or history on default browser.
Support add and edit bookmark.
Support check your history order by most/last visited
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X4 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Show more message in widget will cost more phone memory.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Symbaloo is an easy to use app and best of all, it’s free. With Symbaloo you have all of your favorite websites at your fingertips, anywhere and always. Choose your favorite websites and within a few clicks you can create your very own homepage. With an account your favorites are available on any smartphone, PC, Mac, iPad and tablet. Wherever you go, you always have access to your favorite websites. Simple, easy and with one click you can go anywhere on the web!
Hundreds of thousands are already using Symbaloo as their homepage.
The main advantages of Symbaloo are:
• Never have to type in an address manually
• With one click you go anywhere on the web
• Add a new website with one click to your Symbaloo
• Never lose your favorite websites again
• Free and without advertising
Thousands of Symbaloo users have already made webmixes you can instantly use (a webmix is a collection of links about 1 topic). Just search for a topic and with the touch of a finger you can add them to your Symbaloo.
•Your Symbaloo favorites automatically sync between your Smartphone, PC, and tablet.
•Instantly add new websites to your Symbaloo
•Integrated RSS reader for all of your favorite news sources
•Search the web directly from within the app
•Listen to your favorite radiostations from within the app.
Download the app and see how easy surfing on the web becomes while using Symbaloo, also on your home computer!
This App can also be used by SymbalooEDU users to store their online bookmarks.
SymbalooEDU is the free EDU version that allows teachers and students to save their online resources in the cloud with access from any device. Easy for at school or in the classroom.
More information: http://www.symbaloo.com, http://mobile.symbaloo.com, http://www.symbalooedu.com
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
We also have a Facebook & Twitter page:
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
View your favorite bookmarks from your saved sites on your phone’s home screen without ever launching Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. With Bookmarks Widget , you can:
- Sort and re-order bookmarks to customize favorites
- Quick access your favorite websites just on your home screen.
- Available in 2x2 or 2x3 formats.
- Sync your bookmarks, websites across any platform with Dolphin Connect and then access them right on your mobile home screen.
Bookmarks Widget for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. Just search “Dolphin Browser ” in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD） by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
• Dolphin Screen Cut
Join the Dolphin community!
Any further suggestions, please contact at email@example.com.
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● BACKUP AND RESTORE
✓ Call log
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps (need root)
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
Please note this is a very Alpha release and needs some work. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or improvements.