Only these two browsers are supported. If you use any of them to serf the internet, you might find this widget useful.
For more info see the help page in the application.
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
The app shows ads (NOT on the widget, just on the config activity and on the help page)
Note: the app needs to be installed in the internal memory of the phone in order for the widget to show up and work
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
Symbaloo is an easy to use app and best of all, it’s free. With Symbaloo you have all of your favorite websites at your fingertips, anywhere and always. Choose your favorite websites and within a few clicks you can create your very own homepage. With an account your favorites are available on any smartphone, PC, Mac, iPad and tablet. Wherever you go, you always have access to your favorite websites. Simple, easy and with one click you can go anywhere on the web!
Hundreds of thousands are already using Symbaloo as their homepage.
The main advantages of Symbaloo are:
• Never have to type in an address manually
• With one click you go anywhere on the web
• Add a new website with one click to your Symbaloo
• Never lose your favorite websites again
• Free and without advertising
Thousands of Symbaloo users have already made webmixes you can instantly use (a webmix is a collection of links about 1 topic). Just search for a topic and with the touch of a finger you can add them to your Symbaloo.
•Your Symbaloo favorites automatically sync between your Smartphone, PC, and tablet.
•Instantly add new websites to your Symbaloo
•Integrated RSS reader for all of your favorite news sources
•Search the web directly from within the app
•Listen to your favorite radiostations from within the app.
Download the app and see how easy surfing on the web becomes while using Symbaloo, also on your home computer!
This App can also be used by SymbalooEDU users to store their online bookmarks.
SymbalooEDU is the free EDU version that allows teachers and students to save their online resources in the cloud with access from any device. Easy for at school or in the classroom.
More information: http://www.symbaloo.com, http://mobile.symbaloo.com, http://www.symbalooedu.com
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration through "Share page" menu.
• Very easy to set up.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
1.How to upload
1) Export: Export bookmarks from browser program (Internet Exploler,FireFox and Chrome) on your PC and save it as a file.
2) Upload: Visit following web site and upload saved file with your User_Number specified on your app. screen.
2.How to use
1) on your smart phone : Your internet bookmarks will be called automatically with User_Number which saved in your smartphone.
2) on PC anywhere : Visit our web site, and specify your User_Number. And then, you can use your internet bookmarks on a PC in other place.
Remember the time when you badly want to copy text from some of your favorite apps, but you couldnt!
With 'Smart Bookmarks' you can now copy text from any web services, just bookmark it in our app, thats it.
Also you can manage all of your favorite/frequently used web sites using this app in one place.
Tags: Copy Facebook post text, copy text, bookmark
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
* Request form
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
• Sort and re-order bookmarks
• Gain quick access to your favorite websites from your home screen
• Sync your bookmarks across any platform with Dolphin Connect for easy access
Bookmarks Widget is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser. For more Add-ons, visit: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Have questions, feedback, or suggestions? Join the Dolphin community on:
- Browser independent
- Sortable by clicks
- Smart overview start screen with frequently, recently clicked and recently added bookmarks
- Swipe left and right to switch the category
- Smart search function: search for bookmarks or start a private web search via startpage.com
- Import and export functionality
- Tablet optimized view
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Different color themes
- Import bookmarks and history of the default browser
- Share your bookmarks with the desktop air version available under http://webgate.gk-lab.de
- Ad free
Take a look at http://webgate.gk-lab.de and check out the synchronisable desktop version!
Thankful for every feedback!
The Export-function can save a ".wbg"-file (xml-format) on your sd-card. You can reimport these file or use it on other devices, even in the desktop-version. There is no "Delete"-functionality.
The application saves favicon-images in a folder called "WebGate".
You can import Bookmarks or urls of your history of your default browser via "Settings -> Import / Export".
The application opens websites on demand and loads favicons for every url.
Please note this is a very Alpha release and needs some work. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or improvements.