Using the free Bookmark desktop app, you can sync your data between Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Mac OSX and Windows.
Bookmark's Android app gives you remote access allowing you to browse, edit and search your data on the go, as well as synchronize your android browser data to the cloud.
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
*Browser integration (Android, Dolphin, Skyfire...) through "Share page" menu
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
You must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Site map
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Use the "Fliq Bookmarks" tab to browse and launch the desktop bookmarks you sync from your Mac or Windows PC with The Missing Sync, and the "System Bookmarks" tab to browse, edit, and launch the bookmarks saved with the browser on your Android phone or tablet.
Desktop bookmarks may be nested in folders, and you can select desktop bookmarks to copy over to your system bookmarks, making them available directly inside the Android web browser.
Please send any comments, questions, and feature requests on Fliq Bookmarks via email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android)
This app is very simple, it will automatically email bookmarks to a specified Gmail account when a URL is shared from a browser.
You can set the Gmail address you wish to use when you open the app from your launcher.
How to use:
When you are surfing the web on your mobile and find a website you'd like to save, just hit 'Share link' or 'Share URL' in the browser, select this app and you are done (the email will automatically be sent).
Why use Gmail to store your bookmarks?
- Gmail has powerful search functions, so your bookmarks are easy to find.
- Gmail is always with you, on your phone, tablet or on a desktop.
- You can create labels and filters to automatically file your bookmarks and stay organised (instructions on creating labels and filters are in this app).
You can even set up a brand new Gmail account just for bookmarks so they don't interfere with your daily emails.
This app will also be useful for people who already email themselves links, as it speeds up the process.
**IMPORTANT: Open the app first from your launcher to set the initial Gmail address.
This app will try to find your phone's default Gmail address when first opened (hence the permission 'Discover known accounts'), but it can't, or will never, use or ask you for your password.
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
1.How to upload
1) Export: Export bookmarks from browser program (Internet Exploler,FireFox and Chrome) on your PC and save it as a file.
2) Upload: Visit following web site and upload saved file with your User_Number specified on your app. screen.
2.How to use
1) on your smart phone : Your internet bookmarks will be called automatically with User_Number which saved in your smartphone.
2) on PC anywhere : Visit our web site, and specify your User_Number. And then, you can use your internet bookmarks on a PC in other place.
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
This application manage the bookmarks by folders (directories).
You don't have to create bookmarks again, if you change web browser usually used.
*Select bookmark, and you can select web browser when you show a web page.
*Set notification when application is launched. So, you can call this whenever operating other applications.
*Press item for a long time to rearranged.
*After long press, you can edit or move folder with tap.
*Customizable character size, image size.
*Customizable character color, background color.
*Import bookmarks from default web browser.
*Back up bookmarks to SD card.
*Select "Share page" menu on web browser, and select "Bookmark Folder".
*Ad-free License key*
*2014/04/01:Fix bug.(some of HTML files were not able to be imported.)
*2014/03/26:"Import / Export settings" menu was added.
*2014/03/26:Sort some menu.
*2014/03/12:Fix the cutting display on the low resolution terminal.
*2014/03/12:Adjust shortcut icon size.
*2014/03/11:Add "Ignore case" option to sort.
*2014/03/11:Add "Dividing lines" settings.
*2014/02/20:Add subfolder sort function
*2014/02/20:Display count of delete items.
*2014/01/31:Improvement of dragging process.
*2014/01/31:Startup folder option was added.
*2014/01/31:Copy function was added.
*2014/01/15:Improvement of locked items security.
*2013/12/19:"Select / Deselect all" function is added.
*2013/12/19:"Sort by creation" was added.
*2013/12/05:Optimization of processing.
*2013/10/23:Support the bookmark file in HTML format.
*2013/10/23:Adjust some of menu structure.
*2013/07/27:Modified to exclude duplicate items when importing from the browser or exporting to browser.
*2013/07/27:Add the process to receive title from browser when item is added.
*2013/07/23:Change specification so size does not depend on the terminal resolution.
*2013/07/23:Modification of help.
*2013/07/23:Use less memory.
*2013/07/23:Improvement of display processing.
*2013/06/16:Setting bits of color was enabled.
*2013/05/09:Bug fix.(Force close)
*2013/03/31:Saving last access folder setting is added.
*2013/01/26:Bug fix.(Wrong item is dragged on android 4.0 or more)
*2013/01/26:Changing up button and folder name size is enabled.
*2013/01/26:Improvement of get thumbnail processing.
*2012/11/27:Changed to refresh screen when loading icon and thumbnail.
*2012/11/20: Improvement of the getting icon(favicon) process.
*2012/11/09:Changing to need password when open locked link.
*2012/11/09:Bug fix.(Crash when new installed)
*2012/11/08:Item lock function is added.
*2012/11/08:Organizing setting screen.
*2012/10/18:"Enable tabs" setting is added.
*2012/09/11:Bug fix.(Get title processing)
*2012/09/10:Improvemen of get title processing.
*2012/09/04:Adjustment of get title processing.
*2012/08/27:"Confirm the exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/23:"Cancel notification when exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/11:Change words.(for japanese)
*2012/07/05:Sort function was added.
*2012/07/05:The composition of the menu was changed.
*2012/06/26:Improvement of display processing.
*2012/06/21:Exporting to browser was enabled.(added permission)
*2012/05/16:Bug fix.(Can't change URL size and color)
*2012/05/07:Change checkbox size was enabled.
*2012/04/17:Creation of the shortcut at home screen was enabled.
*2012/03/31:Bug fix about SD card.
MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
More from developer
Please note this is a very Alpha release and needs some work. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or improvements.