- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
Only these two browsers are supported. If you use any of them to serf the internet, you might find this widget useful.
For more info see the help page in the application.
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
The app shows ads (NOT on the widget, just on the config activity and on the help page)
Note: the app needs to be installed in the internal memory of the phone in order for the widget to show up and work
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
We also have a Facebook & Twitter page:
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
* Request form
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
This app is very simple, it will automatically email bookmarks to a specified Gmail account when a URL is shared from a browser.
You can set the Gmail address you wish to use when you open the app from your launcher.
How to use:
When you are surfing the web on your mobile and find a website you'd like to save, just hit 'Share link' or 'Share URL' in the browser, select this app and you are done (the email will automatically be sent).
Why use Gmail to store your bookmarks?
- Gmail has powerful search functions, so your bookmarks are easy to find.
- Gmail is always with you, on your phone, tablet or on a desktop.
- You can create labels and filters to automatically file your bookmarks and stay organised (instructions on creating labels and filters are in this app).
You can even set up a brand new Gmail account just for bookmarks so they don't interfere with your daily emails.
This app will also be useful for people who already email themselves links, as it speeds up the process.
**IMPORTANT: Open the app first from your launcher to set the initial Gmail address.
This app will try to find your phone's default Gmail address when first opened (hence the permission 'Discover known accounts'), but it can't, or will never, use or ask you for your password.
Show bookmark and browser history on your home screen.
1-click to open bookmark or history on default browser.
Support add and edit bookmark.
Support check your history order by most/last visited
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X4 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Show more message in widget will cost more phone memory.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
*Browser integration (Android, Dolphin, Skyfire...) through "Share page" menu
View your favorite bookmarks from your saved sites on your phone’s home screen without ever launching Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. With Bookmarks Widget , you can:
- Sort and re-order bookmarks to customize favorites
- Quick access your favorite websites just on your home screen.
- Available in 2x2 or 2x3 formats.
- Sync your bookmarks, websites across any platform with Dolphin Connect and then access them right on your mobile home screen.
Bookmarks Widget for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. Just search “Dolphin Browser ” in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD） by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
• Dolphin Screen Cut
Join the Dolphin community!
Any further suggestions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember the time when you badly want to copy text from some of your favorite apps, but you couldnt!
With 'Smart Bookmarks' you can now copy text from any web services, just bookmark it in our app, thats it.
Also you can manage all of your favorite/frequently used web sites using this app in one place.
Tags: Copy Facebook post text, copy text, bookmark
実機テストはREGZA Phone IS04(Android 2.2)で行っています。
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
This application can sort, backup and restore your browser bookmarks.
To move a bookmark, select it and tap the up or down arrow. A long press on the arrow sends it to the top or the bottom.
A long press on the bookmark itself shows more options.
Tap the icon to open the web page in the browser
On Android 3 & 4: to open a folder, tap its icon. Use the "back" button to go back to the parent folder.
Uses the HTML format from Internet Explorer or Firefox for both backup and restore.
Warning: on Android 3 & 4, do not use this application if the Google Chrome bookmark synchronization is activated.
Please note this is a very Alpha release and needs some work. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or improvements.