Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
* Manage IOUs and see who owes how much instantly
* Add bills and settle up on the go
* Remind your friends without the awkwardness
* Perfect for roommates, coworkers, and friends
* Supports over 100 currencies
* Works online and offline
* Bills automatically syncs with billsup.com
Send bugs and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to visit http://www.billsup.com for more details.
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
Do the math for your travel and meals with friends.
Who paid what and who should have paid .
The App you can not miss on your android if you travel in groups, organize friends or family meals , in which each person buys something and then you do the math to spread the cost .
Jhon paid gasoline, Helen paid the hotel , Anne took the wine , dessert and bread were bought by Louise, ... Arthur has 5 children , Luisma are just 4 ... split all together. Divide ? Between people or groups ? The children have no or yes, or tell half the adults ... you decide.
How much money had already left over from another boat earlier event ?
In a moment you will know who owes you money and who you owe.
Share between users by whatsup , Facebook , twitter , email ...
Join events , save them , share them ...
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participant names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report with the breakdown on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the Tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, a participant can correct the data you have added before starting a transaction or paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
FEATURED ON FORBES:
"With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data."
FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER:
“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you”.
Tricount makes sorting out and divvying your group expenses and the accounting easy when you organize activities (for example: ski, citytrip, holidays with classroom, flatmates etc.) For any reason, for shared accounts, short reckonings or split of a transaction, it is the best solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a easier and effective solution exists to breakdown the costs, sharing an expense reports, list tickets and encode a spending. It’s Tricount. It does the accounting and balance the cost for your ski holiday.
It let you breakdown the budget of a group or classroom and to do accounting. It helps to track expenses during holidays. It can be used by couples, between colleagues, roommates, flatmates or in the classroom. It is a simple tool to calculate what each participant must pay to balance spending, balance things, breakdown it and calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. It replaces the pot on vacation or excel sheet of the budget.
Tricount calculates the budget for each participant: it says the cost of your holidays and or the budget of any activity of your classroom. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count" or "tricompte" in French. Short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" for an activity. It offers the spendings in a transparent way to let you know what will be your transaction. This tool will make the life more easy during a trip with your classroom. You know the debt of everyone: I owe you, you owe me (IOU).
You can manage an account, track reckonings, do accounting, check spendings, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid. There are many situations where it is useful as: any activities with roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's a free solution, useful in a restaurant, when travelling, in sorties, lunches, for non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions. For activities requiring a budget and a transaction, it’s the solution.
Among friends, between friends or in a group, it serves you every day. It is also useful for collocation with colleagues on ski holidays. It replaces the common pot or box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). It’s very useful for weekends and when traveling. Use it to split transactions in the classroom instead of titcoins or bitcoins.
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
• Overview screen provides most relevant information at a glance.
• Multiple money accounts.
• Multiple currencies.
• Add expense, income, and transfers between accounts.
• Customize your categories.
• Add tags to your transactions.
• Change periods for reports.
• Backup your data to your device or Google Drive™.
• Material design.
• Ad free.
Please note that it's only me working on this app and I can only do it after work. I know everyone wants all the features right now, but I'm trying my best with the limited time I have. I hope you enjoy it.
Community https://plus.google.com/communities/105052097023793642366. Here you can also join beta channel to receive faster updates.
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
Get instant alerts to suspicious charges posted to your accounts.
BillGuard tracks your spending, protects your cards from fraud, and helps you save money with simple budgeting that actually works.
★ "Best Android Apps of 2014" - Google ★
★ "Best Apps To Manage Your Money" - CNN ★
★ "For spending analytics and advanced alerts on possible fraudulent activity, nothing beats BillGuard." - iMore ★
NEW! ID PROTECTION
BillGuard now includes identity theft protection powered by Experian, the largest U.S. credit bureau.
If you're an Experian ProtectMyID® member, login to BillGuard using your ProtectMyID® credentials and you'll begin receiving credit and identity alerts right in BillGuard.
TRACK your spending:
✔ Powerful spending meter and budgeting at a glance.
✔ Know exactly what you’re spending, by category.
✔ All your charges, intelligently organized in one Smart Inbox.
✔ Get notified on new purchases. Nothing sneaks through!
PROTECT your cards from fraud and unfair charges:
✔ New! Location-based fraud alerts notify you if your card is used at a store or ATM when you're not there.
✔ Data breach alerts tell you when a hacker may have access to your cards.
✔ Suspicious charge alerts, powered by millions of diligent consumers.
SAVE money with smarter tech:
✔ Found an unfair charge? Ask the merchant for a refund with a tap.
✔ $60+ million in card fraud and grey charges found since 2011.
✔ Bite-sized, real-time budgeting.
DOING MONEY RIGHT
“The best money management app I’ve tried, by far. Monitors every expense and makes me feel 100% in control.” - Jessica, Chicago, USA
“Beautifully designed money manager and budgeting app. I saved $500 by simply tracking my charges more carefully.” - Pedro, San Francisco, USA
"Probably the most beautiful personal finance management app ever built!" - Mani Karthik, SuperMoney
Q: Does BillGuard support my bank and credit card?
A: Almost certainly. BillGuard works with thousands of credit and bank accounts, including Lloyds TSB, RBS, Barclays, NatWest, Halifax, Barclaycard, Nationwide, Capital One, and PayPal.
Can’t find your account? Email us: email@example.com and we’ll try to add it!
Q: How do I get started?
1. Download the BillGuard app.
2. Securely connect all your accounts to track and get alerts.
3. Swipe your new charges.
✔ All Clear! That’s what in control feels like.
Q: My card issuer already warns me to fraud. Why do I need an app also?
A: Banks and card issuers catch less than half of credit card fraud - the rest is up to us! If you find a bad charge on your bills, you'll get your money back, but you need to find it first. That's where we come in.
Try BillGuard. If you're like most people, you'll immediately find charges you weren't aware of!
Q: How does BillGuard keep you secure?
A: BillGuard establishes a read-only, secure connection to scan your transaction history.
1) Bank-level security to ensure your data is kept private and secure.
2) No one - not even you - can move money with BillGuard.
3) Passcode so that only you can open the app.
Have feedback or an idea for a feature?
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us with any questions or feedback. We're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org and @BillGuard on Twitter. Also on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+BillGuard
** Power user? Join our beta group! **
Enjoy the newest versions before everyone else, get behind the scenes info and influence the upcoming features. Apply here: http://goo.gl/kbNGVz
No ads what so ever!
We are open for suggestions. Drop us a mail at stride[dot]in[dot]productions[at]gmail[dot]com
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
- local notifications (new!)
- great special Android oriented interface design (real office room)
- easy management of expenses and bills
- quickest work with entries
- filters for paid, planned and overdue payments
- PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Version for Android:
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month (by tapping the progress bar). Mark days on the calendar when you need to pay for anything or buy anything. Roll the calendar up and down by tapping the yellow arrow below it! Then when you have paid the bill off, approve it quickly (you may also approve it partially and reschedule the rest of the payment). Easily filter your bills and payments to see your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills. If you spend too much, the green progress bar above the calendar will help you to understand it. Extra features: set up a PIN code to protect your entries!
★★★★★ Your 5 star reviews help us to release updates ★★★★★
Bills are here to give your financial experience with Android a new turn.
Buy now! ►►
It also lets you share the final result of the costs through Messaging, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger.