The application can be used for
- Mystery Shopping visits
- Face to face interviews (CAPI)
- Shelf reviews and Price audits (POS)
- Any other data collection method that can benefit from an off-line application.
Here are some features supported
- Offline quota management
- Questionnaire variables
- Synchronizes with server
- Full download questionnaires structure and logic
- File attachments
- Take pictures directly from camera during questionnaire filling
Fully supports any language: Cyrillic, Latin, Asian, Arabic and much more
User interface translated to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Hindi, Romanian.
Built for: Android Phone and Tablets version 2.3 and up
Note: you must have a Checker account and an active user provided by your operator in order to use this app.
Contact us for additional details at
Leave behind the late night data entry and mad panic to find your receipts - download the app now and start entering your results on the go!
Do you like shopping, making money, and getting free stuff? Mystery shopping is the process of visiting retail stores, banks, restaurants or any location where customer service is offered and measuring the quality of services, products, and facilities. As a mystery shopper you can benefit from free purchases such as fuel, meals, hotel stays, or items from your favorite retailer. You can earn payment in return for providing feedback on your customer service experiences. The work is casual, and you choose the amount of time you want to commit. Use this app for instant feedback and pick up secondary income while conducting your daily activities.
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.