Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle your priorities, and organise your tasks to get things done (GTD).
Chaos Control is all about nailing your goals and tasks efficiently. Whether you're launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy it is to achieve those goals with Chaos Control. And the best part is, you can handle both heavyweight project planning and simple daily routine like shopping list management in one flexible app. And that app is available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is designed with creative people in mind. Designers, writers, developers, startup founders, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution to such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ Android Wear support
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
UNLOCK CHAOS CONTROL PREMIUM VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
***NO SUBSCRIPTIONS, JUST 1-TIME PAYMENT***
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
It seamlessly synchronizes with your Google calendar and provides amazing customizable tools that help you manage your life more efficiently.
★ Easy but not simple. Less is more.
★ Secure your data with the cloud.
★ Color your day with subscribable cards.
★ Import your events, notes and todos from Google and local calendars.
★ Organize your time and life in just a few taps.
★ Visualize your agenda in list views for quick access.
You Can make WeCal as your Life&Work organizer , everybody need a organizer . You can manage your schedules and view your schedules in a month view and list view . When months passed by , everything you recorded in the WeCal will be shown in the Months, You will like it.
WeCal also has many countries' festival and holidays , so , it is also a holiday calendar. The way , you can find "Holiday" tools in WeCal , and you can select any category you like .
If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
[[[[------------------WECAL CALENDAR TEAM IS THE ONE WHO REALLY CARE YOUR FEELINGS------------------]]]]
--------------There are some user comments for you------------------
Eric Sun on Apr 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM
wonder new version ，perfect daily view . more simple more useful perfect new version! clear month view , clear note list , clear event list, and the todos, it stays there silence, every thing is under the daily view ,perfect!
Renee Porter on Apr 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Awesome Everything works great, helps keep everything scheduled and alarms!
Jun Bandy on Apr 16, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Rating Cool app keep it up
Luckymzo Mzokhona on Apr 16, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Best Thanks for the improvement
joel src on Apr 15, 2015 at 9:28 PM
Nice calendar All the functions are very useful, easy to use practically this is the best calendar application I've tried, Much better if the payment is one time only Thanks , more power,
SHERRI CHANCE on Apr 15, 2015 at 8:06 PM
LONG TIME USER I DEFINITELY LOVE THE APP A LOT BETTER SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!!
Kaylene Barbey on Apr 15, 2015 at 10:29 AM
WeCal WeCal is a fun calendar to put people's birthday's on from kaylene
Sunny Yin on Apr 14, 2015 at 5:24 PM
A great calendar for note and tasks It's the best calendar I met, but I don't like some task colors.
Pam Fross on Apr 14, 2015 at 4:29 AM
Love this calendar!!! Best calendar I've downloaded! I just wish it didn't cost so much for a yearly fee. I use the free version. I also would like to not have the horoscope and choose which program on the daily schedule outlook.
Tammy Rose on Apr 13, 2015 at 7:34 AM
Great Use this app all the time. Has colors to mark different events through the month. Luv it
Lucky Mkasi on Apr 12, 2015 at 12:32 PM
It's good I really like using it, just the advertising that keep popping up, and recently the failed to update message it's kind of annoying, other wise I would recommend it to my friends and family Good I like it
Linda Demchik on Apr 8, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Hate new update Give me back my old version. .then I'll be happy. *Thank you I checked back to see if there were any changes...I'm glad I did
Alexander Budai on Apr 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Thanks This is good that you are actually listening to peoples reactions. Thank you for fixing the Google calendar issue.
Jen Akemi on Apr 7, 2015 at 1:56 AM
Great free app I use it for business scheduling/appointment setting and syncing my calendar with my husbands is super important and this is the only app I've found that actually allows that. I've tried others that say that sync calendar on multiple phones but they didn't work. This one works very well.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder for a single account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with Office 365 for Business accounts and any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Also, Calendar + provides you with the quick add feature so users can add a new event or program easily on the go. With Calendar + you too can be a productivity ninja and you will never miss your important events again, whether for your business / office events or personal events!.
THE BEST CALENDAR APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
Calendar + is hands down, the best calendar event and program scheduling app for your Android device. It works seamlessly by scheduling and synchronizing the important events that take place in your life quickly!
HOME SCREEN CALENDAR WIDGET FUNCTIONALITY
Calendar + offers users the ability to add calendar widgets to their phone or tablet's home screen, thus allowing easier access directly from the home screen and making sure that you don't forget any important event!
MULTI-USE AS A PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR OFFICE ELECTRONIC CALENDAR
Due to its ease of use and seamless ease of use and synchronization, Calendar + is perfect to be used as a business calendar, personal electronic calendar application or office event scheduling calendar.
▪ Events, programs and regular appointments at a glance - perfect daily, weekly, monthly view with event title, event start hour, event location, and word-wrapping
▪ Custom calendar views - Customizable view from 2 days to 4 weeks!
▪ Quick add - Add a new event, program or schedule plan on the go via text or voice!
▪ Scroll and zoom - Horizontal or vertical scrolling and zooming
▪ Gesture recognition - Simply shake your device to move to today or add a new event
▪ Direct access to core features - edit, copy, delete existing events in one step with overflow menu
▪ Beautiful calendar widgets - perfect calendar widgets to see the important events on home screen
▪ Professional home calendar widget features - see event details on home widget by tapping a day with events
● perfect event presentation with event title, location, start hour, and more
● powerful quick add feature to add a new event on the go
● custom view supporting from 2 days to 4 weeks
● day, week, month, custom, agenda view
● search function by title, location, etc
● configurable home widget with advanced features such as word-wrapping, day tap action, calendars to display, color schema, etc
● intuitive event details popup on month view and custom views
● perfect notification with popup, sound, vibration + individual snooze delay
● advanced and professional recurrent event support such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
● default calendar option
● supports long-press action to add a new event
● supports custom event timezone while traveling
Tthe premium version of Calendar + provides the following features -
+ No ads
+ Advanced word-wrapping such as up to 2 lines, auto-adjust, etc
+ Quick add in the notification bar
+ Business hour filtering (day, weekly view)
+ Header and text color schema
+ Advanced notification options such as individual snooze, etc
+ Advanced home widget themes such as Modern, Darkness, Translucent, etc.
+ Advanced & Professional home widget features such as text size, color schema, tap action, app start view etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Calendar + right now and start scheduling and adding important events to Calendar +, the best calendar app available for Android!
We appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions. Please feel free to contact us or give us a review in the ratings and reviews section below. If you liked Calendar +, please give us a 5-star rating and review, we would highly appreciate it.
Android-Sync makes syncing Outlook and Android via USB easier than ever!
[Android-Sync Task] is a To Do List and Task List app, syncs with Outlook over USB. It delivers productivity features similar to those on BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices, makes it easy to get things done.
+ Simple & intuitive
+ Syncs Outlook with Android over USB
+ Folder manager and customized categories
+ Sort and group by category, due date, folder and priority
+ Home screen widgets
+ Syncs with Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2013 (64bit)
To sync with Outlook, you need to download the sync manager named [Android-Sync], from a Windows PC.
[Android-Sync] is the Android sync manager on Windows PC, works like the ActiveSync and the BlackBerry Desktop. It syncs Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks and notes with Android over USB. Download it from http://www.android-sync.com/
Notes: [Android-Sync] is free for trial. And it costs $29.95 for the full version.
* Outlook sync have been done. Coming versions will sync to: Microsoft Exchange， Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid and more...
Free Users will see growth by consistently using our:
• Income Producing Activity (IPA) Bank
• IPA Tracking will not only measure your progress, but will encourage you to achieve more.
• "Medal Rewards" help you keep track of everything you have accomplished (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
• Simple Touch 6 Most Important List Assignment
Pro Users will benefit from:
• LEADS CAPTURE AND TRACKNG! No more cards, surveys, or missed opportunities!
• Prospective customer can enter their own information ...directly into your device.
• Attach a photo to the lead record for easy recognition
• Assign Tasks like Book, Preprofile, Pamper, and Reschedule with Due Dates automatically feeds into your Task List.
• Send Email Invites directly from the Pink Task App
• When the lead becomes a customer simply import their info to your customer database.
• Consultants: Hit "Mark Completed" on IPAs in Task List and you have the option for Automatic IPA Reporting to your Recruiter or Director.
• Directors: Get automatic daily reports of these completed IPAs for you team or unit members who are Pink Task Pro Subscribers.
Pink Task: Pink...More Productive! All in the palm of your hand!
Use handheld tablets to track weights and deliveries as they happen with instant access to production yields, inventories, payments and other activities.
Create paperless tickets for grain cart tickets, storage to customer tickets and more.
Automatically know when tasks are complete. Track your harvest via real-time grain reports for yields, inventory and deliveries.
All data is sent wirelessly through the cloud to Conservis Office, easily accessed through any browser.
This allows you to review records and create and share reports. It also allows you to track costs/acre, costs/owner and yield/acre to better determine profitability.
Conservis is essential for the business-minded farmer. Successful growers have relied on Conservis for five years to help them run their operations.
Conservis is flexible and works with corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton and more.
This app is a component of Conservis Task and Office. To use this application you need to be a Conservis partner. Please call 612-424-6300 for more details.
What’s new in this version:
•Screen design has been updated for easier use
•LiveLink Bluetooth scale syncs for accuracy
•Harvest operations have been refreshed
•Reports -- by crops and by field -- available for field operations.