Had high hopes but was a waste of $ It was difficult and clumsy to use. You couldn't tell the widget to show only one of you google tasks lists, it would only show the oldest item on the list. And most importanly, the location aware function did not seem to work on my phone (Droid Razr). I would not recommend this app, especially since it wasn't free. I wish I could get the refund since I couldn't test the location functions within the 15minute window.
This app is awesome Now that I got this app working with the developer I recommend this to everyone. It is awesome to have a developer that if you have a problem with an app they work with you to get the issue resolved. I emailed developer and he responded and worked to get the issues resolved within 20 min. Highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a great todo list.
Best "To do" app in the market. Location and time reminders are pure genius.
Stupid. Won't leave the tasks list visible. It hides them a second after you open it. Searching for locations is weak. Can't take addresses from conta
Good idea, poor realization
- Rebranded My Task Q
- Swipe to complete & uncomplete
- organized menus
- fixed various bugs
- completed fresh translations in French, German and Spanish
- Use default task list to filter task list
- Fixed "Password is invalid" issue
- Added support for Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich
- Fixed complete task issues
- Added new preferences to control task list