* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
* Ad-Free version
If you would like to translate this application to your native language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle your priorities, and organise your tasks to get things done (GTD).
Chaos Control is all about nailing your goals and tasks efficiently. Whether you're launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy it is to achieve those goals with Chaos Control. And the best part is, you can handle both heavyweight project planning and simple daily routine like shopping list management in one flexible app. And that app is available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is designed with creative people in mind. Designers, writers, developers, startup founders, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution to such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ Android Wear support
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
UNLOCK CHAOS CONTROL PREMIUM VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
***NO SUBSCRIPTIONS, JUST 1-TIME PAYMENT***
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Android-Sync makes syncing Outlook and Android via USB easier than ever!
[Android-Sync Task] is a To Do List and Task List app, syncs with Outlook over USB. It delivers productivity features similar to those on BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices, makes it easy to get things done.
+ Simple & intuitive
+ Syncs Outlook with Android over USB
+ Folder manager and customized categories
+ Sort and group by category, due date, folder and priority
+ Home screen widgets
+ Syncs with Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2013 (64bit)
To sync with Outlook, you need to download the sync manager named [Android-Sync], from a Windows PC.
[Android-Sync] is the Android sync manager on Windows PC, works like the ActiveSync and the BlackBerry Desktop. It syncs Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks and notes with Android over USB. Download it from http://www.android-sync.com/
Notes: [Android-Sync] is free for trial. And it costs $29.95 for the full version.
* Outlook sync have been done. Coming versions will sync to: Microsoft Exchange， Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid and more...
ToDo allow you to:
- GOOGLE TASK SYNC
- Assign a priority to every task in your task list.
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note, a start Date, or setting the task as repetitive to do every day, week, hour...
- Assign a Location using maps for yours meetings
- Set an alarm for the important tasks
- Create a list of sub-tasks composing the main task to do.
- Monitoring the accomplishment level
- Order by priority, due date, accomplished level, etc.. the tasks list
- Filter by priority, expiring tasks, categories, etc...
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español,Português) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky note with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under control, working like an Agenda.
- Categories, in order to create severals task lists.