Chaos Control is based on best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is perfect to help you manage your goals, handle your priorities and organize your tasks to get things done.
Chaos Control is all about managing your tasks efficiently. No matter if you are launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy to do it with Chaos Control. And the best part — you can do both heavyweight project planning and simple things like shopping list management in one flexible app. Which is, by the way, available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is build with particular audience in mind: creative people. Designers, writers, developers, startup owners, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution for such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ Due Tomorrow task list for planning your activities for tomorrow
★ Weekly Digest: tasks of the current week in one handy task list
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Keywords: gtd, context, task, to-do, list, manager, inbox, project, goal, done, time, grocery, checklist, planner, note, todo, wunderlist, clear, startup, entrepreneur
You can define a sequence of shifts, and generate work shifts for a given month. Allows you to change the shifts generated by moving the shift, insertion of hours of work, and introduction of overtime.
Offers the possibility to create an export in an excel file with the monthly calendar with all the details of the work shifts.
A widget provides a convenient way to quickly look up the shifts for the current week.
For each work shift you can enter a description, the start and end of the work shift, and hours of work.
The shifts are then organized in a sequence.
Just set the start date of the work sequence, in the settings of the application, in order to generate the timetable of work shifts for any month of any year.
For each work shift generated, you can change the shift, or enter overtime hours.
For each calendar month of work, you can generate an excel file that contains the details of the shifts for the month, with all the overtime. The excel file can be viewed on your smartphone or tablet, or sent by e-mail.
You can also import your shift from an excel file.
For any information or request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
Bookmark passages and test yourself or your friends on some of the most provocative and timeless management advice ever offered.
Highlight and save your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
Share with friends and family using social media features
“If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control - myself.” ― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Filled with important information about the IP Week Event, Schedules and Programs, the App also allows you to:
• Get event details
• Personalize and keep track of your favourite programs in MyShow
• Get in touch with fellow delegates
• Add people you meet into your contacts
The EventApp is provided free by IP Week Organisers and designed and developed by PixnPlay Pte Ltd. For any support information or questions about how to use the App, or just to learn about PixnPlay Mobile Solutions, please visit http://www.pixnplay.com/ipweek or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating in the MyTask project gives you the opportunity to earn money on a regular basis. You will be earning anywhere from 100 to 5,000 rubles for performing different tasks, depending on their complexity.
TYPES OF TASKS:
- Taking pictures of a certain kind of merchandise on a shelf
- Checking the price of a certain item
- Taking pictures of advertisement signs
- "Secret" shopper (checking the quality of service in retail stores)
- Searching for the locations where a particular type of merchandise is sold (mapping)
- Conducting surveys
HOW DOES THIS WORK:
1. Download the MyTask app on your device.
2. Register at the site mytask.me
3. The task come to your devices automatically
5. You can choose the task you would like to perform
6. The app works both with and without an Internet connection
7. Upon completing the task, you can save the result on your devise and send it to the mytask.me site
8. When the result is approved, you will receive your money to your mobile phone, your "electronic purse" in Webmoney, QIWI or Yandex Dengi (Yandex Money).
GALAXY SⅢ ４．１．２
NEXUS7 ４．４．２ にて動作検証を行いました。
-Take a new note
-Secured backup notes to storage – internal SD or external SD
-Search notes - easy
-Quick memo / notes
-Share notes via SMS, email or other apps
* About Permissions *
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup to sdcard
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /imemo/backups on sdcard
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type with your device's virtual or physical keyboard. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, check off or delete the note through your device's menu button.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done
Papirus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
*** Key Features
- Delegate tasks
- Approve documents
- Communicate with team
- Organize tasks into projects
- Set up workflows (including multi-step)
- Track time spent
- Forward email to email@example.com to create tasks
*** More Features
- Use subtasks to split a larger task into an action list
- Plan meetings and create meeting reports
- Search tasks by various parameters
- Use GTD folders to organize tasks
- Schedule tasks to a certain date to mute them from the Inbox
- Attach documents from Box and Google Drive
- Login with your Google Apps account (since Android 4.0)
- Add events to Calendar
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsources and subcontractors.
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when an ASAP task is assigned to you
Full-featured desktop version of Papirus is available at https://papirus.net
FREE for organizations up to 12 users.
Create and complete tasks, see and respond to notifications, and instantly understand what your team is accomplishing.
Teambox.com helps you collaborate effectively:
- Easily share tasks, ideas, notes and files
- Have complete visibility into your team's work
Teambox for Android helps you use our most popular web features on the go. Much more functionality coming soon.
Visit http://teambox.com to see our full feature set and learn how we can help you get more stuff done.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android
• Access asset location, repair history, work order details, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View and execute inspection rounds with PRT, wizard-driven measurement points reading
• View linear asset data for orders, operations, notifications, functional locations, equipment, characteristics, and measurement readings
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
Note: Phone Build. Pricing after 2 weeks free trial,
monthly $2.99 / Yearly $14.99 / One time $19.99 subscription fee.
Access your corporate and personal email on your Android mobile device with RemoSync Business Email Client. Using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocols, RemoSync connects Android devices directly to Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, and 2010), Hotmail, Windows Live, IBM Lotus Notes(8.5.1, and later versions), and Zimbra servers giving users real-time access to email, contacts, global address list (GAL), calendar, and tasks. This also supports POP3, and IMAP4 emails with near-time push using IDLE protocols supporting GMail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Comcast.net, or any email server. No proxy servers are needed.
Multiple accounts to the maximum of three are supported. One can view universal contact list and calendar events from all the accounts combined. Now, you can have your business and personal emails, contacts, and calendars as part of the same application. Easy to view different modules using top icon based menu bar.
For business groups, using Remoba proprietary and unique Mobile Device Management (MDM) console, IT administrator or an office manager can push the settings to all employee phones and manage the devices remotely – remote data wipe, allowing access to attachments, multiple accounts, etc. Small business customers can manage their devices especially when they are using POP3, or IMAP4 servers. Go to https://wireless.xpherix.com/mdmconsole
Full Widget Support: Quickly check Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks on-the-go without navigating through multiple screens.
Supports all Android supported international fonts.
IT administrator can enforce mobile security policies through exchange server console such as Alpha-numeric security PIN length, In-activity timeout, Number of failed attempts, Remote data Wipe, and enabling attachments. All the data files for email, contacts, calendar, and tasks are encrypted and they are part of the application’s database without having an option to copy to external drives. The application handles all the SSL certificates including in-house certificates.
Users have multiple synchronization options – Real-time direct push (default), Scheduled Sync, or Manual Sync.
Email features: Latest 100 mails are fetched for viewing, HTML viewer, attachment (word, excel, power point, PDF, etc) viewer integration with Quick Office, server folders and sub-folders, local folders (outbox, sent items, drafts, archives), compose, reply, reply all, smart forward, customized quick messages, search mail, email alerts with filters, and handling meeting invitations.
Contact features: Maximum of 2000 contacts from the default contact folder (at server) can be synchronized to the phone’s contact database, option to save the contacts to native phonebook, add and modify the contacts, search and access contacts from global address list (GAL) by entering minimum of 3 characters (Lotus Notes requires 4 characters), make voice calls or send text or MMS messages from the contact’s phone number, send email messages from the contact’s email address.
Calendar, Tasks features: saves all the calendar events from the past one month, single and recurring events, schedule appointments, add and modify the events, add and modify the tasks, task status, search events, meeting and task reminders, and off-line events.
Time zone is set to phone’s default time. Full Sync, Sync Status, and Out of Office features are supported.
houses, vacant land, agricultural land, all over the country including single
houses, townhouses, commercial buildings, etc. There is also additional
feature for mortgage payment calculation as well as navigation to selected
property via GPS. Interested person could contact us immediately.