Mixed Feelings While this could be a helpful app, there are too many server errors. Particularly with texts. Customer service was exceptionally helpful, though the app still performs poorly.
Aggravating I love the app but I cannot find a way to add prescriptions. My husband had the app & all of a sudden his prescriptions all disappeared. When we contacted tech support they emailed back & forth but never fixed it...so after 6 months we gave up. Recently I decided just to try adding my husband to my account & see if that worked....still can't add prescriptions!!!!! It was great when it worked but it isn't working & tech support doesn't help!
Never updates and lots of error messages The app never works right. It gives me the "can't connect to server" message.
Refills The refill gives error message, have to do it manually.
Makes getting your prescriptions much easier! I also like that you can also add other family members to the account! Extremely helpful!
Chain Acc cord Wine and liq deals as well as the food
- New! Family accounts allow you to manage your family’s prescriptions.
- It’s now much faster to register for the app as a first time user, or use the express registration if you are already signed up for text messaging.
- We’ve added a transfer feature so you can transfer scripts from other chains.
- Have scripts in your list you are no longer taking? Use the “hide this prescription” button to hide them from your list.
- Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.