PITA Much easier to use the website to manage prescriptions. App needs some improvements. My scripts do not show up automatically, my pharmacy keeps resetting to some pharmacy 1000 miles away. Waste of time to try to use.
Mixed Feelings While this could be a helpful app, there are too many server errors. Particularly with texts. Customer service was exceptionally helpful, though the app still performs poorly.
Great App, refills are super easy and fast in the app, The Doctor's part of the app is great-Set appointment reminders and it texts you up to 2 days before your appointments, add doctors phone numbers and address and call right from the app or get directions right from the app to their office locations. I use it both on apple and android devices.
Stupid This used to be a good app. Then some flunky coders got their hands on it. Don't bother until they fix it.
A quick, easy way to keep all my prescription in one place, and remind me to refill. Good app. Wish the prices were less expensive.
It works fine. No problems to report.
- New! Family accounts allow you to manage your family’s prescriptions.
- It’s now much faster to register for the app as a first time user, or use the express registration if you are already signed up for text messaging.
- We’ve added a transfer feature so you can transfer scripts from other chains.
- Have scripts in your list you are no longer taking? Use the “hide this prescription” button to hide them from your list.
- Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find a Chili’s restaurant, browse the menu, join a line, and even order To-Go!
AAA Mobile provides on-the-go access to the services you know and trust.