You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
add, delete, rename group
add/remove contact for group
default message, subject/content
Groups are synced to Google
Texting might be limited by carrier (Verizon 10 persons at a time). Conference call might be limited too.
You can be notified about a status update by starring the contact. Social Contact Sync supports replying, retweeting, direct messages, sharing tweets, and removing your own tweets.
GO Contacts EX Black & Green Theme
by Bean Storm Apps
• Change the look of your Contacts and Phone Dialer.
• Black background on all pages with Green buttons & font.
• HOW TO INSTALL
• This theme will only work with GO Contacts EX. (FREE)
1.) You need the 'GO Contacts EX' application to use this theme. The download is FREE... Please download that prior to the installation of this theme.
2.) Once installation has completed, DO NOT press the 'Open' command, press 'Done'.
3.) Open GO Contacts EX, then navigate through the settings.
4.) Select Black & Green Theme and apply it!
• If you have any issues/problems please feel free to send us an email:
• Jellybean users email me for the compatable APK
Great theme for st patties day
• Follow Bean Storm Apps on Twitter for up to date app progress and Share your Ideas & Thoughts!
1. View your contacts in most recently added order.
2. Add a new contact from a dialpad. Optionally an SMS with your name will be sent to the new contact.
3. Add a new contact directly from an SMS message containing that contacts name.
Add Contact IS meant to make it fast to add new contacts and easy to access them right away. If you want to add mobile numbers of new friends (or enemies) more quickly or see your most recently added contacts, this is the app for you.
Add Contact IS NOT a dedicated contact manager. If you want a manager that allows you to input a number, email, business, address etc all at once, this is not the app for you.
If you are looking for a dedicated contact manager, checkout Dossier. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=basic.dossier
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
It has excellent graphics and UI.
1) Supports Android 4.0.
2) It can search a contacts by keywords such as phone number.
3) It can remove a Missed Call Notification of Android for the Android 2.3 or later.
4) If the device manufacturer has modified a Google Contacts app, the Missed Call Notification might not remove.
5) It supports Facebook, Skype, Yahoo Messenger.
6) It supports a Hierarchical Groups. It is limited to 20 subgroups per group.
7) It can edit groups and contacts by selecting any contacts by multi-touch.
1) Number of available devices is Up to 10 devices per Google account.
License for the device is disabled in the longest three or six months and a new device can becomes to available.
*) Internet communication capabilities are required (for network authentication).
Touch Contact is unavailable until network authentication is success.
★ THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT COLLECTING YOUR CONTACTS OR SHARING THEM WITH ANY OTHER PARTY.
True Contact doesn't replace your dialer or any other application within your device, so your usage experience won't be affected in anyway.
True Contact fetches contact and caller information from several resources including facebook.
True Contact enriches your built-in dialer functionality by aggregating information about caller. Caller information displayed on the screen during incoming call in case it doesn't exists in your phone book locally.
True Contact fully compatible with the most of android devices.
True Contact can be installed natively along with other connectivity applications such as skype, whatsapp or voxer.
True Contact pay a huge attention for performance and responsibility and this means that fetching contact information will take no more than just few seconds.
In most cases contact information fetched within 1-2 seconds.
This allows you to answer a call only when you know who is the person calling you!
品質 アプリ スピーディー インスタント欠落 対面 ブラウジング 入力中 ゲイン
This is the new paid version, and you can still grab the free legacy version from http://goo.gl/lo1qv. Alternatively, you can just build from the source code(http://goo.gl/iDmJc) by yourself.
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
** We've made it easier than ever to explore and enjoy events **
✓ Personalized feed of events based on your interests and your network.
✓ Browse events by date, category or location and easily plan your weekends.
✓ Easily share events with your friends.
✓ Add your favorite events to your calendar and never miss an event you care about.
✓ Share your experience with your friends. Check-in, post comments, photos and videos.
✓ Register and buy your tickets from your phone.
eventtus is all about events. Check the best recommendations for local events and share them with your friends. Easily plan your weekend by checking the variety of activities happening in your city.
Get all information in your pocket, meet other attendees, engage with the event community and maximize networking opportunities. In conferences, get interactive agenda, sessions details and speakers list and receive live updates from organizers. Be the first to know about all updates and news.
✓ Maximize the value of every event you attend.
✓ Keep track of the people you meet at every event by simply “shaking hands” through the app.
✓ Share your thoughts about the event, create polls, add photos and be part of the conversation.
✓ View agenda, speakers’ profiles and plan your day upfront.
We have top events for conferences, trade shows, technology, business, concerts, music festivals, trips, photography classes, sports, art exhibitions, meetups, entertainment and many more.
Share your favorite events on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Available in San Francisco, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Alex, with more cities around the world.
eventtus is the only event app you’ll need.
Download the free app & get started today!
Organizing an event? Offer your attendees the best experience & the best event app. Add it here: http://eventtus.com
If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Just drop us an email at email@example.com
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Train your phone to say the things you wish you could say
* Tease a friend or quiet a co-worker with your phone
* Don't get in trouble for what you say; blame your phone instead
The app lets you create a list of texts, and with a tap of "Speak" button, the phone will speak out the text.
You can add, edit, and delete text text entry. Each entry could have a note too.
Enter any text, save it, and let the phone do the talk.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
With the app, you can view your friend location map and their checkin map, with their pictures as map markers. Tapping the picture marker, you can view the friend's detail information: hometown, birthday, bio, quotes, and their interests music, tv, moviet, and more...
Simply move the map the friend will pop up automatically based on where they are.
location map: display friend's profile locations
checkin map: display friends checkin location
list view of the friends with profile picture and location info
detail view for a friend with the detail information
In the list view, tap a friend's name to view the detail information. tap the location to view the map.
On the map view, move the app will search friends automatically
To refresh friend info, press menu => "Reload Friends". press menu => "Checkin Map" to view checkin map
Give a try, you might feel something special once you see them on map.
With the app, you can:
* easily dial a number by simple touch of the picture.
* let grand parent see your picture and talk to you with single tap
* let kids call home by pressing the home picture
* impress your special one with a big picture on home screen, and dialing number.
* resizable picture on the home screen.
* select any contacts
* phone selection if a contact has multiple phone numbers.
* select & crop picture
Note: This is a widget and can not run
How does it work:
The app helps you create a contact file, and email it as attachment.
HTML format with phonebook layout for view/printing in browser. Outlook CSV, VCard, and Google CSV for import. You can email to yourself or someone else.
Zoom the map and press menu "Restaurant" to search in different range. Zoom out to search in a large area if nothing in a small area
New app "Contact Event" to create calendar event