You can set up multiple email templates (which include the email recipients, subject, message, and even attachments) for tasks, work, personal, etc. Then use those templates to quickly create a pre-populated email or to share something from another app using the Share menu. You can also create shortcuts on your home screen using a template.
You can also set up Email Me Pro to send you emails automatically, so you bypass the email compose screen completely! No more extra steps to send an email! The SMTP settings are configurable, enabling you to send from any single email account.
Email Me Pro allows you to quickly email files (including photos) from your phone, either automatically or using your email app's compose screen.
Using Email Me Pro's Auto Send feature, you can schedule emails to be sent at regular intervals, such as every day or every week.
Email Me Pro is also a Tasker and Locale plugin, so you can send emails automatically (to anyone) using the numerous triggers in Tasker and Locale. Please note that Tasker and Locale are separate apps that must be installed and this only works using Auto Send in Email Me Pro. Both are great apps and I highly recommend checking them out.
Check out Email Me if you want a free version of this app (with less functionality).
Please note that you have the option to turn SSL on or off and trust all certificates in the preferences. However, it's recommended to always keep SSL on and not trust all certificates (which are the defaults). Unfortunately though, this doesn't work with all email providers.
This app lets you create widgets on your home screen that open email compose windows with pre-populated text.
Perfect for sending fast emails to your common contacts or a quick "note to self" to your own address.
Send quick items to your GTD/task manager!
When restoring to a new device, simply paste the contents of that email to restore the app list (or if you chose the plain-text option, just click on the links directly from your email).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
This is one of the 2 paid version of the app; it doesn't have any ads and does NOT require Internet permissions, or ANY PERMISSIONS for that matter. This version uses email as a backup, whereas App List Backup Pro uses the device's SD card or internal storage and therefore requires storage permissions. There's also a free version available that has ads in it, and stores to an SD card or internal storage. This "via Email" version was created with the security-conscious users in mind.
* Export all your contacts with a single tap.
* Get all your contacts straight into your mailbox.
* Contacts are emailed in Excel format which is easy to read.
* Restoring is as simple as scanning a QR code (Paid).
* Ads free
* Restore your contacts on a range of devices. (Android and iPhone supported at the moment, Windows Phone support coming soon)
Contacts Backup, Contacts Restore, Contacts to Excel, Contacts to Email, Contacts Export, Contacts Import, Contacts to Excel and Email.
- Prevent being killed and being uninstalled.
- Simple but pretty pattern lock screen
- Only about 500KB
Do you concern your Email may be read by others? EmailLock helps you out.
After you enable EmailLock, there will be a pattern lock when you launch Email apps to check your secret mail.
Welcome to email us your suggestion: email@example.com.
Email Lock, Mail Lock, protect email, Protect secret mail, hide Email, Protect Private email
- E-mail address can own any number at the same time.
- E-mail address are unlimited in time.
- Can send and receive e-mail.
- Support for push notifications.
- Support for attachment file and HTML mail.
- Very short e-mail address.
- Support search mail & filtering.
- Support SSL(secure) connection.
- Can be synchronized with the another smartphone or PC.
- Support reception rejecting of mail.
...and many more!
PC Version: http://m.kuku.lu/
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. Normally a SMTP server runs on port 25 and a POP3 server on port 101, but because of some limitations on Android that is not possible. So you will need to add port forwarding in your home network to access them.
In this version you can add one server (Email, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three domains and three users. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Email Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Start/Stop the Email Server (POP3 and SMTP) automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Add multiple users
- Add multiple domains
- Set the POP3 and SMTP port and connections
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add an Email Server, and set the following: name, port pop3, connections pop3, port smtp, connections smtp, enable logging, only log errors, start on boot, start/stop when connected/disconnected to a specified WIFI network, add multiple users and domains
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
All your personal data is privacy and confidential.
Pro ver. only:
show/hidden sms log
All your personal data is privacy and confidential.
This app can be used to email and save the SMS conversations between you and your loved ones. It can also be very useful to keep track of conversations with customers or in legal situations such as divorce, custody, child support, harassment, etc, where you need evidence to help your case in court.
It includes the following features:
• Option to send a copy of all your SMS messages or select individual threads to be sent.
• Option to send all SMS messages in one e-mail or send one e-mail for each thread.
• Option to use the App’s default mail server or use your own GMAIL account to email messages.
• Commonly used destination e-mail accounts are remembered and can simply be selected later instead of typing them again.
• Every message is clearly separated in an e-mail. This allows you to clearly distinguish your different threads.
• Name of contact and phone number are indicated in the e-mail caption.
• Date and Time stamp of your messages are included in the e-mails.
• Easy to use app.
PLEASE, LET US KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS APP, AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE VERSIONS.
ALSO, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU NEED ANY HELP.
1). Backup/restore your SMS to/from Gmail;
2). Backup/restore your call log to/from Gmail;
3). Backup/restore your MMS to/from Gmail;
4). Support to login Gmail with XOAuth, you needn't to provide your Gmail password;
5). Support to hide application icon;
6). More features will be added in the feature.
Please make sure you had enabled Gmail IMAP option.
Why Anonymous Email ?
☆ High rate to have your mail in box.
☆ No registration required.
☆ Fast and secure.
How to use?
☆ From: Put any real or fake email address -- use your imagination :-)
☆ Reply-to (Optional): Put your real email address if you want receive a response.
☆ To: Put the email address reception : friend, girlfriend, coworker, etc
☆ Type your subject and message, click the button "Send email" and have fun !
Bug? Contact us by mail.
Powered by http://anonymousemail.me
- I want to send an MMS, but it is troublesome is to copy from your contact book one by one.
- Not given subject. Can not be a new line.
- You need to open contact book and again when trying to send to multiple people.
For such a person,
It is an application that can create MMS message when you select Email address of contact book!
Just send the message that you create complete because it is copied to hangouts!
* Please read the notes about Facebook contacts and other known issues at the end.
- Easily and quickly transfer and export contacts from SIM, Phone to any sync account.
- Copy, Move contacts from one account to another.
- Optionally update existing contacts to add new phone numbers, emails, ...etc
- View contacts per sync account in addition to SIM, Phone contacts.
- Lets you choose the destination account's group.
- Delete contacts from one account without affected the same contact in another account.
- Tap and hold a contact to view the contact details.
*** If an account doesn't show any contacts please make sure “Sync contacts” is checked under “Accounts & sync” and click on “Sync now” in your phone settings.
*** Facebook contacts synced by the official app on android 4.0 or up are not visible. For previous android versions on Samsung and HTC, and maybe others, you can add Facebook contacts by using the Facebook account provided by those phones under "Accounts & sync".
*** We are continuously working to improve this application, so in case you are experiencing any issue please select “Contact us” from the menu and help us improve the application.
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
start the app, and tap the orange "Record" button. Once you are done, you can save, play, or discard it. Tap the "Background" button will keep recording in the background so you do other stuff on your phone while recording. A label can be entered for the recording when saving.
To record phone calls:
Both incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded. Each comes with three setting options.
"No Record": do nothing.
"Record All": record all the calls. Recording will start automatically if a number is dialed or a call is answered. It will stop automatically once the phone hangs up.
"Manual": record the call manually. When a call is in process, an icon will appear on the notification bar. To record, swipe down the notification, and hit the "Start recording".
The default is "Record All". To change the setting, start the app, and press "MENU" => "Setting". Tap "Outgoing Call" to change the setting for outgoing. Same for "Incoming Call"
Whenever a recording is in process. An icon will always appear on the notification bar. Swipe down the notification bar, tap "Stop recording" to stop the recording.
Beware: it is illegal to record calls in some countries. Get the consent before recording.
To delete a recording:
long press the recording, a menu will pop up, tap "Delete" to delete it.
For call recording, the other party's voice is much lower. Turn on "Speaker" phone will help. To turn on "Speaker", hit "MENU" on the dialing screen, then "Speaker".
All the audio files are stored in SD card under the directory of "Call_Recording". You can mount and copy them to a computer. The file is in common 3gpp format, and can be played in QuickTime. File name has three kind of prefix: "In" for incoming call, "Out" for outgoing call, and "Rec" for recording. If a phone number or label is existing, it will be in the file name for easy identification.
Notification bar is not swipable on the calling screen. Press home button first, and then swipe down.
If the SD card is mounted to a computer, it can not be used by phone.
The default setting is to "Record All" for easy testing. Change it after finishing testing.
add, delete, rename group
add/remove contact for group
default message, subject/content
Groups are synced to Google
Texting might be limited by carrier (Verizon 10 persons at a time). Conference call might be limited too.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.
Zoom the map and press menu "Restaurant" to search in different range. Zoom out to search in a large area if nothing in a small area
New app "Contact Event" to create calendar event
* change text size
* change text color
* editable phone number for display
* auto save the edited phone number, text size and color
With the widget, you can show your phone number right away.
The app lists out common 46 rocks with their detail information. You can you key out the rocks based on their color, texture ..., and learning the rocks by browse, question or quiz
detail information for each rock with pictures.
key out the rock based on their information.
practice questions with an answer and hints.
quiz with timer.
option to save quiz for review.
setting: select rocks and/or particular attribute for question and quiz.
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
* Train your phone to say the things you wish you could say
* Tease a friend or quiet a co-worker with your phone
* Don't get in trouble for what you say; blame your phone instead
The app lets you create a list of texts, and with a tap of "Speak" button, the phone will speak out the text.
You can add, edit, and delete text text entry. Each entry could have a note too.
Enter any text, save it, and let the phone do the talk.