EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
• The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
• You can purchase any of more than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties and access all of them from within this one convenient app.
• Robust features include SmartLink™, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• RxDrugs: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators. This resource also includes formulary information covering 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
• Archimedes: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Outlines in Clinical Medicine: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• MedAlert™: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
• The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
• Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
• Journal Watch
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
• SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
• SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Algorithms – Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
• Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running.
• Email us using a convenient form on www.skyscape.com/support.
• Call us at 888.759.7227. We're available 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (US EST) Monday through Friday.
• View installation guides and feature demos at www.skyscape.com/support.
We cover all major health and medicine news outlets and deliver you a complete coverage of all the interesting news !
News without noise, at your own pace - this is our mission statement, and this is what we'll guarantee you'll get.
* Your pace - latest, day or week time perspectives available for you, so you won't miss anything even if you didn't log-in for some time.
* A prioritized feed - the most important stories about health will appear first !
* No duplications - all coverages of the same stories are grouped together and only one coverage is shown ! With a long tap - you can see the rest.
* Push notifications - when new and interesting stories are published !
* Make it your own - if you want to follow specific topics, like blood pressure, diabetes, smoking or anything else - just choose these topics and get your personal edition !
* What your friends are saying - sign in to your social networks and we'll gather all your friends comments on related stories, and show them to you under the relevant story.
* A health centric video channel, curated from Youtube !
If you enjoyed the app - please rate us high and share the app with your friends.
About MedPage Today
MedPage Today is the only service for physicians that provides a clinical perspective on the breaking medical news that their patients are reading. Co-developed by MedPage Today and The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education, each article alerts clinicians to breaking medical news, with summaries and actionable information enabling them to better understand the implications.
NOTE: You must be registered with MedPage Today to use this app and take full advantage of its features. Login with your existing MedPage Today account after downloading, or you can register for FREE in the app or at medpagetoday.com
In creating an app like this, my goal was to keep its users informed about news, studies and discoveries in Medicine for the shortest amount of time possible. You just need 5-10 min to read through all the summaries and you're done for the day!
nanoNews Medical are medical news summarized and easy to access every day.
- Daily summarization of 3-5 medical news at 10 am EST (15 GMT)
- News from highly reputable sources, such as Medical News Today and WebMD
- Powerful algorithm that shortens news while still keeping their message intact
- Share or read the news that interest you the most
For a limited time, get 2 complimentary copies
Now you can enjoy the mobile format of your print edition!
AAP News, the official newsmagazine of the American Academy of Pediatrics, keeps readers up to date on:
*coding and other practice management information;
*abstracted new research;
*health and safety information for parents; and
*much more pediatric news and information.
The Androied app of AAP News includes:
-Replication of the print edition format.
-Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
-Downloadable issues for easy offline reading
-Searchable archive of available issues.
-Bookmarking capability for your favorite articles.
-Ability to share your comments with other readers.
-Weekly RSS feeds.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Medical Disorder news feed.it illustrations and provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the disorder of health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more.
Quick dynamic search of words while you type.
Provides three features: Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Semantic (conceptual) and Dictionary (literal) search available.
It Works offline, no need for an active internet connection!
Excellent coverage for general health & biomedical sciences.The lists of disorders, diseases and injuries of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system, and many more.
tags: Medical Disorder Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical,doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric.
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only.....
Over 20,000 medical terms, abbreviations and their meaning.
Best UI and very easy to use, search and bookmark
Medical Terms, an ultimate dictionary of Medical Terms, Terminology, Prefix & Suffix at your finger tips and in you pocket any time.
App has around 20,000 medical terminologies.
Very use full for all working Medical Professionals, Doctors, Students and for the people intrested in Medical field.
☞ Search for Terms, Definition, Prefix & Suffix.
☞ Complete offline access, No Internet connection required nor any printed books.
☞ Huge database of Terminologies.
☞ Email any of the terms instantly.
☞ Unlimited Book Marks.
☞ Compatible with all versions of Android Devices.
☞ Very efficient, fast and good performance.
☞ Automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added.
☞ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
doctor, medicine, hospital, dictionary, free, journal, articles, dental, symptoms, news, help, books, library, Terminology,nurse, nursing apps app
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Featured as a TOP App for New Parents in the Google Play store!
Also includes Graph, Reports and different Themes! Data Export and Alarms. Suitable for new parents of babies aged 0 to 5.
(This is the "Lite" version of the app. The "Lite" version will give you full access to all features for 20 days, after which some features will be disabled. Upgrading to Pro will enable all features in Lite again, so that you do not need to worry about losing your data as you can keep using Lite as usual)
★ Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
★ Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
★ Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
★ Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
★ Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
★ Easily record your Pumping sessions
★ Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed
★ Easily "Pause" the current feed
★ Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
★ Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
★ Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
★ Supports Twins!
★ Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
★ WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
★ Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
★ Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
★ Setup Wizard to help you get started quicker
★ Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns.
★ Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming!
★ Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor
★ Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
★ All history is kept and fully browsable
★ Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
★ Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long
★ Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
★ Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
★ "Feed Baby Pro" will automatically detect your "Lite" installation and unlock all of its features. This allows you to keep using "Lite" even after its 20 day trial expires so that you do not have to transfer your valuable feeding history data!
★ Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
(some of the features above are only available in the "Pro" version)
THE BEST WAY TO KEEP UP WITH OUR UPDATES, GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, OR TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK IS TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/FeedBaby
***** IF YOU LIKE THIS APP, THEN PLEASE GIVE IT A GOOD RATING! Increasing the popularity of Feed Baby will certainly help in motivating us to add more features! Thanks in advance!
It keeps you up to date with news, events, pictures, articles and products - all in one place!
We bring 12 new features to your fingertips, including:
- Live event coverage
- Various news and articles
- Calendar of upcoming exhibitions
- Latest Dental News issue
You also get the chance to participate in news reporting by sharing pictures right from your mobile.
Download it and stay up to date!
- Comprehensive information about diseases classified in Categories & Sub-Categories
- Different disease types from physical to mental etc…
- Search & Favorite list
- NO internet connection required (news require internet)
- Related articles & keywords links
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
Swiss Medical Group te acerca una nueva aplicación para que puedas:
· Consultar las cartillas
· Consultar por nuestras sucursales
· Enterarte de todas las novedades
· Comunicarte con nosotros en caso de emergencia
· Solicitarnos un promotor
· Enviarnos tus sugerencias
· Farmacias Cerca Mio
· Registrarte y modificar tus datos personales
· Notificaciones y Avisos de: Resultados de laboratorio; Autorizaciones; Factura.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
More from developer
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
multiple e-mail/sms in single icon
default SMS message, email subject/content
"Widget" with bigger icon
pick any photo from your phone
New: add search, fast scroll for a large number of contacts
It is better than default function:
* option to dial directly or to place the number in dialer
* email and text message
* add as shortcut or as widgets with bigger icon
tap to search an author
tap to search the journal
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
To migrate your saved articles into the pro version:
install the pro version
start the free version
press menu on the initial screen of the free version
Zoom the map and press menu "Restaurant" to search in different range. Zoom out to search in a large area if nothing in a small area
New app "Contact Event" to create calendar event
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
add, delete, rename group
add/remove contact for group
default message, subject/content
Groups are synced to Google
Texting might be limited by carrier (Verizon 10 persons at a time). Conference call might be limited too.
start the app, and tap the orange "Record" button. Once you are done, you can save, play, or discard it. Tap the "Background" button will keep recording in the background so you do other stuff on your phone while recording. A label can be entered for the recording when saving.
To record phone calls:
Both incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded. Each comes with three setting options.
"No Record": do nothing.
"Record All": record all the calls. Recording will start automatically if a number is dialed or a call is answered. It will stop automatically once the phone hangs up.
"Manual": record the call manually. When a call is in process, an icon will appear on the notification bar. To record, swipe down the notification, and hit the "Start recording".
The default is "Record All". To change the setting, start the app, and press "MENU" => "Setting". Tap "Outgoing Call" to change the setting for outgoing. Same for "Incoming Call"
Whenever a recording is in process. An icon will always appear on the notification bar. Swipe down the notification bar, tap "Stop recording" to stop the recording.
Beware: it is illegal to record calls in some countries. Get the consent before recording.
To delete a recording:
long press the recording, a menu will pop up, tap "Delete" to delete it.
For call recording, the other party's voice is much lower. Turn on "Speaker" phone will help. To turn on "Speaker", hit "MENU" on the dialing screen, then "Speaker".
All the audio files are stored in SD card under the directory of "Call_Recording". You can mount and copy them to a computer. The file is in common 3gpp format, and can be played in QuickTime. File name has three kind of prefix: "In" for incoming call, "Out" for outgoing call, and "Rec" for recording. If a phone number or label is existing, it will be in the file name for easy identification.
Notification bar is not swipable on the calling screen. Press home button first, and then swipe down.
If the SD card is mounted to a computer, it can not be used by phone.
The default setting is to "Record All" for easy testing. Change it after finishing testing.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
custom event title
Fully sync with Google Calendar
New: fast scroll; search upon typing; add address; remember calendar selection
Fixed for OS2.2
With the app, you can:
* easily dial a number by simple touch of the picture.
* let grand parent see your picture and talk to you with single tap
* let kids call home by pressing the home picture
* impress your special one with a big picture on home screen, and dialing number.
* resizable picture on the home screen.
* select any contacts
* phone selection if a contact has multiple phone numbers.
* select & crop picture
Note: This is a widget and can not run
How does it work:
The app helps you create a contact file, and email it as attachment.
HTML format with phonebook layout for view/printing in browser. Outlook CSV, VCard, and Google CSV for import. You can email to yourself or someone else.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.