Let your children develop their finger abilities with Fingerfun! Four magical worlds are hidden under covers that can be lifted by simultaneously pressing on a pattern of buttons. The game is designed to help toddlers develop their fingers’ fine motor skills in the most fun way possible. Developed in cooperation with experienced kindergarten teachers and already loved by children in kindergartens Fingerfun is finally ready for you to enjoy as well!
- More than 350 button patterns created specifically for the fingers of young children
- Four child-friendly worlds - Water World, Zoo Planet, Sunny Farm, Botanic Garden
- 80 beautiful high-resolution illustrations
- Each illustration is interactive - just click on it!
- Smart difficulty monitors progress and automatically selects an appropriate number of buttons in a pattern
- Tablet version has up to 10 button patterns
- Each of the illustrations has a voiceover in American or British English
- Playful music and encouraging sounds
- The sequence of illustrations is random every time so your child always keeps guessing
- No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising
Touching is one of the most important ways for toddlers to interact with the world, so let them improve this skill!
About us: Kujifun team develops educational applications for 2 to 6-year-old children. We combine educational insights and beautiful design with the highest level of software development skills to enrich children's lives with world class digital games for touchscreen devices.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. NBCOT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for NBCOT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
NBCOT Flashcards app includes 2800 premade flashcards from 4 categories which cover all aspects of the The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy exam:
• NBCOT- OTR
• NBCOT- COTA
• Specific Topics
General Review ♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
NBCOT flashcards apps have received more and more installed . Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Fantastic Its really very helpful I liked it”.
• “I paid for other nbcot apps. Bit this one is so much better. Many more learning styles which are absolutely amazing. Love this app. Street I take the nbcot, I'll let you know how I did”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
NBCOT is a trademark of National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This app is affiliated with or endorsed by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
For new parents - and parents soon to be!
Language of Contents: Danish
All about your baby's first year. Cheaper than baby books. Always at hand. Automatically adjusts to your child's age, gender and development. Reminds you of vaccinations and vitamin drops. Useful features: scrapbook, location finder, videos and calming sound.
The app contains a babylex about your child's first year. Topics covered: Breastfeeding, Bottle, Crying, Sleep, Baby care, Contact and play, Food, Safety at Home, and Diseases.
Babylex follows the instructions and recommendations of the Danish Health and Medicines Authority.
If you are you curious and want to know more, there is plenty of in-depth material to dive into. All texts have been approved by midwives and health visitors. The content is consistent with the official Danish guidelines and recommendations on child care.
The app contains a scrapbook where you can record milestones and take pictures. The scrapbook brings together the highlights of the baby's first year and can be printed out in a nice and simple layout. Linking to Facebook, so you can share the highlights with your friends.
When you're out with your baby, the app can show you the way to a place to breastfeed, to a baby changing room or a playground.
Committee for Health Education (Komiteen for Sundhedsoplysning) - a nonprofit association that publishes information materials concerning health promotion and disease prevention.
♥ Support ♥
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at email@example.com. Note that If you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
Min baby has been tested on these devices: Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy II, HTC One S, HTC One V, LG Optimus P500, Samsung Nexus S.
192 amazing pictures + sounds of: animals, vehicles, musical-instruments and household items
· "Favorite app! Keeps my 20 month old daughter captive for hours!"
· "Love on the first touch!"
· "What an awesome app!!! Each object has 5 pictures and 5 different sounds. Great job designer!!"
· "Perfection - 5 stars aren't enough!"
·"As a pediatric speech pathologist, this app is the BEST I have found. It's the one that NEVER fails to interest my kiddos."
· "Still a household favorite, 3 years later."
· "This is so far the most educational, most kid friendly and parent approved App I have found."
· "Best app ever, it's the ONLY thing that occupies my son in restaurants."
· "Best toddler app! It's simple in design but just perfect for the littlest kids."
· Super simple!
· Dubbing in 32 languages.
· 192 amazing pictures & sounds.
· 5 rotating pictures for every item.
· Includes popular classical music pieces.
· Discover more features in the settings menu.
· · · · · · · ·
"Fantastic app to teach object recognition sounds of a variety of objects in a simple yet engaging way."
"Sound Touch is a phenomenal app that has many features ideal for the special needs community."
"Fantastic concept, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game! 10 out of 10 stars"
· · · · · · · ·
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Sound Touch relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 6 categories, which are shown at the bottom of the screen as pictures – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household. Each page has various items displayed with bright, cute cartoon items. Tap a picture, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention. The photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
The musical instruments section features famous classical music pieces – your kids can tap on a violin or trumpet and hear 5 different runs. With ships and fire trucks, horses and ducks, violins and accordions, elephants and monkeys, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game!
Check out also:
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch - Animals
· Video Touch - Wildlife
· Video Touch - Birds
· Video Touch - Vehicles
· Video Touch - Music
HOW TO PLAY: Each board displays parts of an image. The goal of the game is for the toddler to assemble the parts correctly, one on top of the other, to create the whole image.
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.
Children can improve their fine motor and graphomotor while having fun. The app is currently available in all languages. It is very simple and intuitive to use.
Children will be happy to play and interact with the application of motrocidad writing. They also exercise their fine motor skills, and learn the basics of using gestures on mobile devices. They can also assimilate the concept of cause and effect.
Children will learn to:
• Draw straight lines
• Draw curved lines
• Draw numbers
• Draw the alphabet
• Recognize ways and interact with the tablet
• Ability graphomotor
• Fine Motor
• Visual Perception
• Introduction to Reading
Established in the year 2002, OorjaTech is an institution, dedicated in guiding engineering students and training them to develop state-of-the-art research projects.
With more than a decade of experience and thousands of success stories to share, we keep extending our services to provide hassle free support to our students.
This application is one such step. Many more to come...