Let your children develop their finger abilities with Fingerfun! Four magical worlds are hidden under covers that can be lifted by simultaneously pressing on a pattern of buttons. The game is designed to help toddlers develop their fingers’ fine motor skills in the most fun way possible. Developed in cooperation with experienced kindergarten teachers and already loved by children in kindergartens Fingerfun is finally ready for you to enjoy as well!
- More than 350 button patterns created specifically for the fingers of young children
- Four child-friendly worlds - Water World, Zoo Planet, Sunny Farm, Botanic Garden
- 80 beautiful high-resolution illustrations
- Each illustration is interactive - just click on it!
- Smart difficulty monitors progress and automatically selects an appropriate number of buttons in a pattern
- Tablet version has up to 10 button patterns
- Each of the illustrations has a voiceover in American or British English
- Playful music and encouraging sounds
- The sequence of illustrations is random every time so your child always keeps guessing
- No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising
Touching is one of the most important ways for toddlers to interact with the world, so let them improve this skill!
About us: Kujifun team develops educational applications for 2 to 6-year-old children. We combine educational insights and beautiful design with the highest level of software development skills to enrich children's lives with world class digital games for touchscreen devices.
Come And Reason Ministries, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) christian organization, is here to help you learn to discern,
stimulate you to think, and hone and refine your reasoning powers by increasing your ability to know right from wrong and healthy from unhealthy using the Integrative, Evidence-based approach to discovering hidden truth. We show you how to more efficiently use your God-given reasoning power to better grow in grace and bring your personal walk with God closer by harmonizing scripture, science, and experience.
This free app features our free, live bible study webcast every Saturday at 10:20 am Eastern. Connect and interact with the live audience using our chat room. Each class is recorded and archived as both video and audio podcasts. Hundreds of MP3 audios are at your finger tips on almost every possible christian topic.
You can also keep up-to-date while on the go with thought-provoking blogs and articles written by Dr. Tim Jennings, president of Come And Reason Ministries, a practicing christian psychiatrist, and author of "The God-Shaped Brain" and "Could It Be This Simple."
There are 5 activities. Expression flashcards has facial expressions and actions. It says and shows each expression. Expression Quiz asks to pick the right expression from two choices with a helper if they have trouble. Making Faces lets you design you own face from picking eyes, nose and mouth. The choices are very expressive and lots of difference configurations are possible. Matching Shapes is a beginner’s puzzle game where they are shown half of the shape and are asked to find the other half from two choices. Whack-a-Robot is a variation on the classic Whack-a-mole game. Instead of the quick action of whack-a-mole they are given unlimited time to hit each robot. This gives them adequate time for proper motor planning and there is less of a chance they will get frustrated as they might with the classic version.
Cam Cam’s Developmental Preschool is listed and showcased on:
Foundation for the Advancement of Technology in Education (FATE)
You can purchase our courses online via our website and have access to your certificate of completion instantly upon completion. Save time and money! No longer will you miss hours from work and family. You can obtain online continuing education courses in the comfort of your own home or office at hours convenient to you while saving on travel and hotel expenses as well.
Use the Online CE app's handy Reminder Feature to set a reminder for when your next CE credits are due.
The book is part of a collection from Mother Tongue Books which is a program at the Matenwa Community Learning Center (http://matenwaclc.org/) on Lagonav. Mother Tongue Books and the Matenwa Community Learning Center are supported by the Friends of Matenwa (http://www.friendsofmatenwa.org/).
Batiman was originally written in Haitian Creole and has been translated into French and English. Audio in all three languages is provided in the application. The Matènwa Community Learning Center provided the Haitian Creole recordings for the application.
A Connected Planet Foundation (ACP) converted the book, developed and built in testing into the application. Virtually no applications exist in Haitian Creole. So ACP has started building its own applications. ACP’s focus is on education apps for young Haitian children. Look for ACP’s other applications about numbers, colors & shapes, fruits & vegetables and animals. ACP’s staff and volunteers include professionals from the Academic, Education, Computer Science, Business, Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Speech Language Pathology sectors.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. NBCOT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for NBCOT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
NBCOT Flashcards app includes 2800 premade flashcards from 4 categories which cover all aspects of the The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy exam:
• NBCOT- OTR
• NBCOT- COTA
• Specific Topics
General Review ♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
NBCOT flashcards apps have received more and more installed . Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Fantastic Its really very helpful I liked it”.
• “I paid for other nbcot apps. Bit this one is so much better. Many more learning styles which are absolutely amazing. Love this app. Street I take the nbcot, I'll let you know how I did”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
NBCOT is a trademark of National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This app is affiliated with or endorsed by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
Established in the year 2002, OorjaTech is an institution, dedicated in guiding engineering students and training them to develop state-of-the-art research projects.
With more than a decade of experience and thousands of success stories to share, we keep extending our services to provide hassle free support to our students.
This application is one such step. Many more to come...
HOW TO PLAY: Each board displays parts of an image. The goal of the game is for the toddler to assemble the parts correctly, one on top of the other, to create the whole image.
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.
4 basic shapes and 4 numbers are available in this free lite version. The full version is available in the app store with all 7 basic shapes and 10 numbers at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serpodile.number
First the child learn how to draw basic shapes, then by listening to the "lesson mode" he will learn which basic shapes compose a specific number.
Once the child have learn how to draw number with the colorfull numbers he can add difficuties by trying to draw the numbers on the outline shapes.
An help screen gives audio and drawning directions to use the app.
Each screen includes :
* A colorful frame to help children orient themselves in space (ground, sky, beginning/green, ending/red )
* A number or a basic shape
* A green arrow showing where to start and a red dot showing where to stop
* The "lesson mode" giving visual and verbal instructions to draw the number or basic shape
* A "padlock" to train a specific number many times
* A carefully crafted minimalistic interface helps children stay focused. Even the interface hide itself during drawing.
This method has been build and tested by occupational therapists (OT). This method is particularly adapted for children having disabilities like dyspraxia and autism, but is of course of great help for children just trying to learn to write numbers.
This application is a digital version of an existing writing method available as erasable workbooks at http://serpodile.com.
In our opinion, your privacy matters more than some marketing statistics. This app does not contain any sort of tracking code, nor does it collect nor transmit any data on the usage of our app. This app does not contain in-app purchase.