Let your children develop their finger abilities with Fingerfun! Four magical worlds are hidden under covers that can be lifted by simultaneously pressing on a pattern of buttons. The game is designed to help toddlers develop their fingers’ fine motor skills in the most fun way possible. Developed in cooperation with experienced kindergarten teachers and already loved by children in kindergartens Fingerfun is finally ready for you to enjoy as well!
- More than 350 button patterns created specifically for the fingers of young children
- Four child-friendly worlds - Water World, Zoo Planet, Sunny Farm, Botanic Garden
- 80 beautiful high-resolution illustrations
- Each illustration is interactive - just click on it!
- Smart difficulty monitors progress and automatically selects an appropriate number of buttons in a pattern
- Tablet version has up to 10 button patterns
- Each of the illustrations has a voiceover in American or British English
- Playful music and encouraging sounds
- The sequence of illustrations is random every time so your child always keeps guessing
- No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising
Touching is one of the most important ways for toddlers to interact with the world, so let them improve this skill!
About us: Kujifun team develops educational applications for 2 to 6-year-old children. We combine educational insights and beautiful design with the highest level of software development skills to enrich children's lives with world class digital games for touchscreen devices.
The IEP app is a mobile application for writing functional and educationally relevant individualized education plan (IEP) goals or outcomes. It is fast, efficient and easy to use. It can be used by teachers, occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists who work with children in need of related services to support their participation in the classroom or educational setting. The application allows the user to customize long and short term goals. It assists in developing measurable objectives and provides different options for measuring progress. The user generates goals within the application that can be sent to the users email and then cut and paste into other documents such as evaluations, plans of care, progress notes and IEP documents. Goal categories in the lite version include: eating and drinking, tool use, written work and clothing management.
Developed by Droidworld - Juan Fernandez.
Learning by playing, enhance personal learning and development, that no book can provide.Knowledge can be increased and improved, by means of some very simple methods such as playing games.
1) Animal Puzzle,100+ puzzles for preschoolers with beautiful graphics and motivational sounds.
Your kids will gain cognitive and fine motor skills in a kid-friendly way.
Two different difficulty levels.
2) Color and shapes will help to memorize the shapes and the colors.
Two different difficulty levels, one with basic colors and shapes, another one with extended colors and shapes.
3) Finger paint, expand your children's creativeness, With different colors and styles, this game will help during the scribbling stage(2yo), the preschematic stage(3yo) and schematic stage(4yo)*
Localized version:Spanish,French,Italian and German
To keep this app free for all is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
* Viktor Lowenfeld, Creative and Mental Growth
HOW TO PLAY: Each board displays parts of an image. The goal of the game is to assemble the parts correctly, one on top of the other, to create the whole image.
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.
* * * * * * * *
A master’s level applied behavior analyst who has been working with children with autism for over 10 years developed the turn taker as a tool to teach clients how to take turns or share, after having much success with the tool has decided to release it, so others can share in the benefits of the turn taker.
Turn taking is a key social skill for all children, especially those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, down syndrome and other special needs. Learning to appropriately take turns is imperative to create and maintain social relationships.
Many children, especially those diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, or other intellectual disability, struggle with learning to take turns, either when sharing an item or in game play. Studies have specifically shown that outcomes for young children with autism spectrum disorders who socially avoided peers tended to use less language as they aged compared to peers who showed social interest and active engagement.
Without interventions that focus directly on social and play skills many children, especially those with autism, down syndrome or other special needs, may continue to exist in isolation even if placed within a rich social environment. Children with autism may not act on play materials or imitate peer actions without cues, external facilitation, or instruction; however, with prompting and instruction, play skills can improve. The turn taker acts as an easy and portable audio and visual cue to easily teach these important social skills.
Interventions targeting social skills have been shown to increase peer interactions and enhance social play output in children and youths diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (such as asperger's syndrome), Down syndrome, and other special needs.
Often interventions designed to target social skills are complex, and may necessitate the presence of an expert such as a speech and language pathologist, behavioral therapist or occupational therapist. This turn taking app easily facilitates turn taking and sharing in any environment!
Caregivers are able to set the time of each person’s turn. This is an important feature as it makes it easier to introduce the concept of "sharing". When the turn taker is first introduced the target individual’s turn should be set to be much longer than the other individual’s. This helps to lessen the anxiety the individual may feel when it is not their turn. Once the target individual has mastered turn taking in this phase the other individual’s turn can be slowly made longer until the two times are equal.
The "fairness" quality of the app, with its specific time allotments for each person’s turn will appeal to children of all ages, from sharing a toy in the backseat of a car on a road trip, to taking turns on the swings at the park.
This is tool is free and mainly intended to be used in educational purposes.
Also, do not forget to visit us on www.openelectrical.org
Also, we will learn about the construction, working, and uses of the DC motor. It consists of a rectangular coil of wire mounted on an axle, which can rotate between poles of a magnet. Each end of the coil is connected to half of a copper split ring, called a commutator, which co-rotates with the coil. Two carbon blocks, the brushes, are pressed tightly against the commutator by springs. The brushes are connected to a DC electrical supply to start the motor.
A quiz, key terms, the main image, and links to other websites are provided herewith. This helps us to revise and test whatever we have learnt so far.
Our primary goal is to teach students to reason through challenging situations. Our ultimate consumers are the teachers and the students and we are passionate about providing them the right explanations to difficult concepts in science. We endeavour to make them independent thinkers through our stimulating and appealing videos and other related aids.
We, at Designmate, help you learn science better.
Keywords: education,physics,K12,3d animation,magnet,magnetic field,rule, brushes,left hand,rotational,inertia,coil
This App is very useful for Motor MechanicS, ITI & Engineering Students.
In this app shortcut links are provided to all Top Sites. You can use this App as Web browser.
-Motor Mechanic Questions & Answers
-Motor Mechanic Quiz
-Advanced videos for Motor Mechanic and engineers
- educational videos for Mechanic & Engineering Students
- Motor Mechanic educational videos
- Motor MechanicS educational apps
- fun educational videos for Motor MechanicES
- educational video and apps for engineers
- educational MotorMechanic videos free
- teacher apps
- teacher videos
- learning with fun
- educational video for automobile engg
- educational videos for polytechnic
- learning videos for mechanical engineer
- recognize education app
- educational videos for diploma engineering
- train memory
- improve Knowladge.
-have links to all top websites on net.
-App provide special offers,
Educational Quiz & videos are advanced videos explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of videos may be used in an educational environment. Educational videos are videos that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning as they play.
This educational app is developed by-
ENGINEERING APPS- Manoj Dole
Download more educational Apps -
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. NBCOT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for NBCOT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
NBCOT Flashcards app includes 2800 premade flashcards from 4 categories which cover all aspects of the The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy exam:
• NBCOT- OTR
• NBCOT- COTA
• Specific Topics
General Review ♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
NBCOT flashcards apps have received more and more installed . Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Fantastic Its really very helpful I liked it”.
• “I paid for other nbcot apps. Bit this one is so much better. Many more learning styles which are absolutely amazing. Love this app. Street I take the nbcot, I'll let you know how I did”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
NBCOT is a trademark of National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This app is affiliated with or endorsed by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
• Education game of Alphabets Flash Cards with Sound
• Education game of Numbers Flash Cards with Sound
• Education game of Colors Flash card with Sound
• Education game of Shapes Flash Card with Sounds
• Education game of Months Flash Card with Sounds
• Education game of Days Flash Card with Sounds
• Education game of Fruits Flash Card with Sounds
• Education game of Animal Flash Card with Sounds
Feature of Step Motor Control
You learn about
+ Stepping Motor Types
+ Stepping Motor Physics
+ Basic Stepping Motor Control Circuits
+ Current Limiting for Stepping Motors
+ Microstepping of Stepping Motors
And more tips for you control stepper Motor
- Stepping motors can be used in simple open-loop control systems; these are generally adequate for systems that operate at low accelerations with static loads
- Typically, all windings in the motor are part of the stator, and the rotor is either a permanent magnet or, in the case of variable reluctance motors, a toothed block of some magnetically soft material.
- All of the commutation must be handled externally by the motor controller, and typically, the motors and controllers are designed so that the motor may be held in any fixed position as well as being rotated one way or the other.
- Most steppers, as they are also known, can be stepped at audio frequencies, allowing them to spin quite quickly, and with an appropriate controller, they may be started and stopped "on a dime" at controlled orientations.