To uninstall the app go to Settings-Security-Device Administrators and uncheck the check box next to the app name.
It is used to put the phone to sleep mode, instead of pressing physical power key.It won't drain your battery and it won't leave any threads nor hold any wake locks. There is no any ads.
With a new case for my phone it was very hard to press the power button. So I created this app.
Have you ever wanted to:
✭ Easily put the phone to sleep without searching for the Power button
✭ Turn off Wi-Fi, Data or Sound when you go to Sleep with one touch
✭ Reactivate them when you Wake up with one touch
✭ Use the app without worrying of ads or spying on you. No nasty permission requirements, no internet data needed.
✭ Free, free, free
Then you'll LOVE Standby Touch Advanced!
Special note for Galaxy S4 users: from a report in a comment below, it seems that something goes wrong with mounted sd-card when you use the app. Probably some extra steps are needed (like unmounting it). Please consider this before installing and using the app.
✭✭✭✭✭ DOWNLOAD NOW ✭✭✭✭✭
HERE IS HOW TO USE IT
1. When the app is installed, for the first time the Settings screen will be shown. Simply press the Enable Admin Permission button and then drag the Stand by Icon from App's drawer where you want to have it. Each time you press the icon, the phone will go to standby.
2. If you want to use the Sleep Mode, go to Settings and press on the Zzzzz mode button. You can select which options to be disabled (Sound to Silent, Data Off, Wifi Off), on which interval of hours and how long the options will be displayed. If you check any of the options, next time you press the Standby icon, for a short period of time you will see 2 icons:
- the Sleep icon (with the moon) on it, if you press it, it will disable the options you have selected
- the Wake icon (with the sun) on it, if you press it, it will enable the options you have selected.
The icons are only displayed for the amount of time set by you. If you don't press any of them, the phone will go to standby as normal.
WHAT EXISTING USERS ARE SAYING
Works great!! This just works on Nexus 7 and 4, something I have been wanting for a while. Thanks to Dev
Saves my power button. Love the simplicity of this app.
Perfect for EVO 3D This will truly put your phone to sleep. If you have automate that widens the possibilities of this application too. Working on it Ice cream quite well so do not worry just install and save your on/off switch. Thanks Dev a dream come true.
Great application! 5 stars from me! The app works perfectly fine on my xperia pro. Since I've got the phone I wanted such an app. Thanks!
Does the job I tried it on JB 4.2 and works fine. I like the settings page and the fact that I can uninstall it from there. Saves some trouble. Good job!
USE THE APP ON YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
FOR ANY BUG REPORT OR FEEDBACK PLEASE USE THE EMAIL.
Remote Power and Environmental Monitoring of STI CDUs from your Android device
This App is designed to allow easy access of power, system and environmental information from Server Tech Cabinet Power Distribution Units. No need to connect a computer or physically connect to get information from the PDU when installed in the back of a cabinet.
Use of this App requires an external Bluetooth module, version 7.0j firmware on the CDU and the proper auxiliary port.
If your mobile device is connected to the wireless network this App also allows the user to access and log into the PDUs secure web interface.
More from developer
RedEye allows your phone or tablet to stay awake by preventing it from going into sleep mode regardless of whatever apps are also running. It allows you to quickly and easily turn on & off automatic sleep mode without having to dig through the configuration menus.
• Tapping a notification is so much easier than digging through the settings menus to find the timeout delay
• Configurable start at boot and enable at boot
• Optional (but recommended) auto-disable on low battery
• Optional auto-enable and disable on external power (i.e. the AC recharger cord)
• Optional auto-disable on manual screen shut-off
• 4 levels of 'awake' to choose from ranging from fully on to screen off but CPU continues to run
• Does not interfere with applications that already provide this functionality (i.e. the YouTube app)
• Allows the device to remain on even if Exchange policies impose a mandatory timeout
Explanation of required permissions:
• WAKE_LOCK - Allows Redeye to serve its purpose and keep the phone or tablet awake
• CHECK_LICENSE - Allows Redeye to verify its Google Play license without requiring full Internet permissions
• BOOT_COMPLETED - Notifies Redeye at boot time to allow it to launch itself or not depending on how it is configured