1. 25 Minute Power Nap
2. 25 Minute Power Nap w/Alarm
3. Ultra Short 7 Minute Power Nap
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Why this app need root?
Because only rooted devices can be optimized the kernel.
Some Users's Stories http://www.onexuan.com/battery/story.php
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
First of all, what are the common complaints with android smartphone devices? Issues such as: system halted; application crashes; slow booting; and, battery life.
A year ago, I purchased my first android phone and installed CM ROM. Within months, I became very
annoyed that my battery did not last the entire day. I could go to bed, with a full battery charge, and awake in the morning to find that the battery charge had dropped significantly overnight. I found this situation to be unacceptable! To solve this, I downloaded power-saving applications.
Every day I would install a different power saving application, charge the battery to full power before bed, and then check the battery in the morning. After a month of testing power saving applications, I
didn't find a satisfactory solution and some of the so-called power saving apps even made the battery drain faster. So, I thought I would create an app for myself, that could tweak system parameters and help save my battery. Nine months ago, I started writing a power tweaking application for myself. I studied the intracies of the android power management mechanism and within a few months I had the basis for an application that could optimize my power management. Everyday, I tweaked the power optimization parameters and tested each night. One morning, I awoke and was thrilled to discover that the battery charge had only decreased by a small amount. So, I turned my personal power saving tweaker into a user-friendly power saving application that anyone could use. I am sharing my application, One Power Guard with you.
Why do you need One Power Guard? and Test One Power Guard for yourself.
1. Fully charge your battery before you go to bed. In the morning, check your battery status and note how much is remaining.
2. After installing One Power Guard, fully charge the battery before you go to bed. In the morning, check your battery status, you will be impressed by the power savings!
3. To compare the optimization results, you need to restart the phone so that you have a clean environment.
Keyword: one, Battery Saver, OPG, battery, Flappy, Flappy Bird, Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, GO Power Master, Power Manager, Facebook Home, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Best, QQ, Twitter, BetterBatteryStats, Battery Doctor, antutu, supersu, superuser
★ We have partnered with Pocket-Change to offer you awesome real rewards & prizes for just using the app! ★
Battery Saver – Extra Power is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend your battery life and optimize using habit. We manage to get your battery throughout the day by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness.
Simply select your battery saving mode and sit back and allow Battery Saver – Extra Power to maximise your battery.
• Improves the battery life of your device
• Range of saving modes to suit your needs
• Displays Battery statistics
• Smart battery saver (we have put a lot of effort and testing into it)
• Very intuitive and powerful tool
• A lot more to come in coming updates!
• "Wow, what a difference, it's the only battery saver app you will need. I'm surprised it's free"
• "This app rocks. I have a droid ventura. Battery always died until I installed this app. Thank you"
• "This app is great...usually my phone battery drains out in 5-6 hr but it has increased my backup up to 10-12 hr"
• "Battery Saver - Extra Power works and works well. I'm impressed"
• "It simply works as intended ..would recommend and other apps from same developer ...good job"
• "Best battery saving app. It really works, my Galaxy Note used to be 40% or less in the late afternoon when phone was on full charge in the morning. Now it's 55% Great improvement, I was using Extra Saving mode. Highly recommended"
Try it and see your how your battery last a lot longer! You won't be disappointed & it's also FREE!
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
keywords: battery saver, extra power, battery booster, boost, save, drain, pocket change rewards.
To uninstall the app go to Settings-Security-Device Administrators and uncheck the check box next to the app name.
With new case for my phone it was very hard to press the power button. So I created this app.
It is used to put the phone to sleep mode, instead of pressing physical power key.It won't drain your battery and it won't leave any threads nor hold any wake locks.
If you'd like to support us, buy the Ad-Free version here:
ColorEye is a color finding application (a color eye) that tells you the colors that you are looking at. It can accurately tell colors for the color blind. It can also tell you numerical information about the color in RGB, CMYK, and HSB format for artists and graphic designers.
- Real time color capture
- Simple color names (Red, Blue)
- Complex color name (Onyx)
- List RGB
- List HSB
- List CMYK
- List Pantone #
- Lock the screen for easier reading
ColorEye references a detailed database of color names and pantone codes, which can be browsed inside of the app.
DISCLAIMER: Colors shown are what the camera sees and may not be what you see. Lighting has a dramatic effect on the color accuracy. Also, each phone screen shows color differently with some showing colors more vibrantly than others. Please keep these factors in mind while using this application. All colors stored in this application or recorded by this application may be approximate or outright incorrect!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
*To start sound set the arrow timer-
Do feel stressed? Overworked? Not Satisfied with life? Wish you can relax? Want to Sleep Better?
or just Tired? Then take a nice escape and leave all the pains behind!
-The best naturally relaxing sound!
-Truly miraculous relaxation that will keep you feeling rejuvenated once more.
-Close your eyes, put on a headphone , touch this application, put the device to sleep, and let your relaxation be at ease.
-Absolute pure relaxation from authentic sounds, not artificial but real sounds.
-These sounds do not loop back and forth, it's 100% real.
"Mental disorders is a common form of illness worldwide. According to American commission on mental health, 1 in 7 people would sometime in their lives experience mental disorder. Mental disorders consist of major depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
* Depression is a major disorder in which without treatment, can ruin careers, hobbies, moral judgment, and relationships or even life threatening self infliction. Depress people find difficulty concentrating or make proper decisions.
* Anyone can become depressed, therefore the safest known alternative treatment are medications which eventually leads to addiction on pills after pills and can lead to financial difficulties further down the road."
THE BENEFITS OF RELAXATION:
-Relax state of mind is considered to be the most part of mental healthiness and well being. Relaxation is a natural treatment to stress, known as a factor to the development of disease.
-Relaxation will slower your heart rate
-It will lower your blood pressure
-Reduce rate of breathing therefore requiring less oxygen
- Sleep better at night
-Promote immunity, less illness
-Increased concentration skill
-Less muscle tension or migraine
Use this app while you sleep, read, study, work, or exercise! Doctor's #1 recommendation for mental illness treatment!
And Additionally, every moment you make the screen off, you can(have to) read your own memo! The memo can be a motto or resolution.
This may be a small thing, but it can make big differences later.
[How to use]
1. When you click this black icon, your screen will be off after some waiting-time. (you can change the option)
It's convenient to put this icon at home screen or a dock.
2. When you click this colored icon, you can set several detail options.
● Waiting-Display memo - It is the most frequently showed area. So you can write your motto or a resolution.
● Memo at notification area - You will see this area sometimes. Write a proper memo.
● You can adjust the duration of waiting time before real screen off.
● Prevent screen lock when powered on - It\'s convenient to use a phone at your desk in a office or school.
1. When you want to uninstall the app, just the uninstall button at configuration page in the app. Don't forget please.
2. Please give any help for translate this app to your language(including English).
We promise to reward you with a better app. Thanks!
[memo screen off keywords] memo, screen, off, turn off, turn on, power off, sleep, power manage, battery, power button, power save, motto, resolution, memory, recollection, remembrance, remember, recall, recollect, forgetfulness, absent-mindedness, amnesia, easy off, simple app, popular, smart life
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
Have you ever wanted to:
✭ Easily put the phone to sleep without searching for the Power button
✭ Turn off Wi-Fi, Data or Sound when you go to Sleep with one touch
✭ Reactivate them when you Wake up with one touch
✭ Use the app without worrying of ads or spying on you. No nasty permission requirements, no internet data needed.
✭ Free, free, free
Then you'll LOVE Standby Touch Advanced!
Special note for Galaxy S4 users: from a report in a comment below, it seems that something goes wrong with mounted sd-card when you use the app. Probably some extra steps are needed (like unmounting it). Please consider this before installing and using the app.
✭✭✭✭✭ DOWNLOAD NOW ✭✭✭✭✭
HERE IS HOW TO USE IT
1. When the app is installed, for the first time the Settings screen will be shown. Simply press the Enable Admin Permission button and then drag the Stand by Icon from App's drawer where you want to have it. Each time you press the icon, the phone will go to standby.
2. If you want to use the Sleep Mode, go to Settings and press on the Zzzzz mode button. You can select which options to be disabled (Sound to Silent, Data Off, Wifi Off), on which interval of hours and how long the options will be displayed. If you check any of the options, next time you press the Standby icon, for a short period of time you will see 2 icons:
- the Sleep icon (with the moon) on it, if you press it, it will disable the options you have selected
- the Wake icon (with the sun) on it, if you press it, it will enable the options you have selected.
The icons are only displayed for the amount of time set by you. If you don't press any of them, the phone will go to standby as normal.
WHAT EXISTING USERS ARE SAYING
Works great!! This just works on Nexus 7 and 4, something I have been wanting for a while. Thanks to Dev
Saves my power button. Love the simplicity of this app.
Perfect for EVO 3D This will truly put your phone to sleep. If you have automate that widens the possibilities of this application too. Working on it Ice cream quite well so do not worry just install and save your on/off switch. Thanks Dev a dream come true.
Great application! 5 stars from me! The app works perfectly fine on my xperia pro. Since I've got the phone I wanted such an app. Thanks!
Does the job I tried it on JB 4.2 and works fine. I like the settings page and the fact that I can uninstall it from there. Saves some trouble. Good job!
USE THE APP ON YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
FOR ANY BUG REPORT OR FEEDBACK PLEASE USE THE EMAIL.
More from developer
RedEye allows your phone or tablet to stay awake by preventing it from going into sleep mode regardless of whatever apps are also running. It allows you to quickly and easily turn on & off automatic sleep mode without having to dig through the configuration menus.
• Tapping a notification is so much easier than digging through the settings menus to find the timeout delay
• Configurable start at boot and enable at boot
• Optional (but recommended) auto-disable on low battery
• Optional auto-enable and disable on external power (i.e. the AC recharger cord)
• Optional auto-disable on manual screen shut-off
• 4 levels of 'awake' to choose from ranging from fully on to screen off but CPU continues to run
• Does not interfere with applications that already provide this functionality (i.e. the YouTube app)
• Allows the device to remain on even if Exchange policies impose a mandatory timeout
Explanation of required permissions:
• WAKE_LOCK - Allows Redeye to serve its purpose and keep the phone or tablet awake
• CHECK_LICENSE - Allows Redeye to verify its Google Play license without requiring full Internet permissions
• BOOT_COMPLETED - Notifies Redeye at boot time to allow it to launch itself or not depending on how it is configured