This is free version with no ADS, Pro version is available as well.
** Please backup your notes or export them to local sdcard periodically.
* auto export notes to local sdcard
* app to sdcard
* Password protection
* Specific theme for each note
* Custom fonts: add your favorite fonts. HOW-TO: copy your fonts to directory: /sdcard/SE Notepad/fonts, then goto setting, enable Use Custom Font, then Choose Your Font
* Touch to Scroll in View mode
* Search: ability to search titles, content, created date, and modified date
* Open imported file: can set to open imported file automatically
* Import: import a text file/folder from sd card
* Pin a note to home screen
* Backup notes to sd card
* Restore notes from sd card
* Create widget for a note
* Various themes, font style, font size for note editor.
* Allow deleting multiple notes at once.
* Sort by created date, modified date, and titles
* Export notes to sd card
Available in Pro version:
* Send as File: this feature allows you to sync with Dropbox
* Send multiple notes to Dropbox (require Dropbox application installed on your phone)or via Bluetooth to your PC (available in Pro version)
MobileNoter SE 4.4 allows you to:
• View and edit your notes in original OneNote format and layout
• Create new sections
• Add new pages
• Add images
• Work with handwriting notes (inks)
• Record audio notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with Password Protected sections
• Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint storages
• Add widgets to your home screen
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from Microsoft OneNote with you! This is the fastest and most convenient way to sync OneNote with your Android device!
- MobileNoter SE doesn’t support MS Office 2013 format yet. Format of the notebooks created or opened in MS Office Web Apps is being changed to MS Office 2013. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format. Please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
- MobileNoter SE is designed for MS OneNote 2010, there can be some problems with notebooks created with previous versions of MS OneNote.
- Do not use both MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD on the same device. This can cause unexpected results of the notebooks sync.
- We always recommend our users to backup OneNote files regularly especially when sharing them between several applications.
On starting Compass app, calibrate your device by turning it in figure 8 fashion. Red arrow tip points to magnetic North.
Please note, the compass is only as good as the hardware orientation sensors on your device.
Free version does not support the spectrogram!
■ features ■
1.Compass/Level : Show compass and level at the same time. Support TTS(Text-to-Speech) function to a level and you can apply in various cases (audio reading function leaving gap at the pitch and roll angle).
2.Recorder : Record audio in high quality into MP4 files. You can specify the name of record file before you start recording. After recording, you can play the recorded sound.
3.Stopwatch/Timer : Stopwatch supports split function with up to 100 split times. You can switch between Vibration-alarm & Sound-alarm.
4.Flashlight : Support convenient 5min timer function. You can switch between Screen-flashlight & Camera-LED-flashlight(Except for some models).
5.Tape Measure : Rotate the equipment and you can measure the length of the flat object bigger than the ruler stick.
6.Sensor Test : You can check diverse values of sensor(ACCELEROMETER, MAGNETIC FIELD, ORIENTATION, GYROSCOPE, LIGHT, PRESSURE, PROXIMITY, TEMPERATURE) equipped in Smartphone. Show the value of sensor on the graph and you can check the values conveniently.
7.Magnifier : You can see the magnified image of an small object. Support LED flashlight(Except for some models).
8.Protractor : Automatically instruct the gravitational direction and you can use it as the standard point through zero point adjustment. Support camera mode.
9.Ruler : Add calibration function of the ruler and the measurement can be more accurate. Show inch&meter unit at the same time.
* manage your folders/files
* include list view, grid view, list view with detail
* zip/upzip file
* search file
* delete, move, copy multiple files/folders
* image preview/apk file icon preview
* sort option: name, last modified date, size, type