Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
The application use two ways to speed up your connections:
1. Simply optimize some system configuration parameters.
2. Active a process that drops your current connection when the device find a better connection, it can be a closer WiFi access point or a closer/stronger cell tower which gives a better network signal.
So your internet speed is fast, voices are more clear and reception is higher, instantly up to +20% (depends on the device).
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
Please check also F.A.Q. here: http://www.thinksoft.it/android/iPulse/manual/ipulse-user-manual.htm#FAQ
iPulse is an application that let you pulse the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) depending on several configurable events.
Extremely useful to awake services that needs internet connection (e.g. push mail) without necessity to keep it always on, thus reducing greatly the battery usage.
iPulse can ignore the connection status, operate in manual mode for connection always on, connection always off (as a standard connection on/off manager) or in a totally automatic mode, driven by events. The different operating modes can be switched using widgets and/or commands in the notification area (Android >= 4.1).
The configurable events that can activate the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) in automatic mode are:
- Timer (frequency, duration, and daily range)
- Screen on and unlocked (with optional delayed timeout)
- Battery charge (AC or USB)
The configurable events that can deactivate the data connection (and WiFi in pro version) are:
- Expire of scheduled timer
- Screen off (with optional delayed timeout)
- Low battery signal (ignored when battery is in charge)
iPulse works on any Android device version starting from 2.3 (Gingerbread) and doesn't requires device ROOT. It is available in English and Italian.
- Since dual SIM support is not standard in Android, it could be that iPulse won't work properly on dual SIM devices.
- More info about the programmability are present into the online instructions available inside the program.
- The first time you install it don’t forget to run the app and accept the EULA to properly configure and enable it.
- It is available a "Pro" version capable to manage also the WiFi connection. If you find iPulse useful or you would like to support the developers, please consider to buy the "Pro" version!
The following permissions are required:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: to be able to start automatically after booting the device (if selected)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to check if an internet connection is already active
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: to switch on and off the data connection
- WAKE_LOCK: to ensure that the CPU is awake only for the minimum time necessary to execute the planned operation
Keywords and Tags: without root, data sync, data connection, data on/off, WiFi on/off, battery save, schedule, screen unlock, connection manager, 3G, WiFi, battery low, widget, notification
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
That way, users can briefly know about suitable criteria for recording video streams on QNAP NVR.
This app suggests approximate values of most basic factors influencing recording smoothness, efficiency, and quality
• Measurement of download speed, upload speed and latency of the connection (ping)
• Graphical transmission speed curves
• Automatically selects the geographically closest server
• Set fixed server as a favorite for comparative testing
• Share results with a single click
• Result history is saved and can be viewed in detail
• (Optional) connect to a NetMeterProject account and compare test results on the web
• Adapted for mobile phones and tablets in landscape or portrait mode
Information for NetMeterProject and link to community
You want to provide your own speed test server and evaluate your connection internationally? Get in touch with us!
Calculate the following easily:
maximum data rate = 2B log2 V
B is bandwidth
V is levels
maximum number of bits/sec = B log2 (1 + S/N)
B is bandwidth
S/N is Signal-to-Noise ratio
It is very suitable for the students who major in mathematics.
Multiple functions and operations!!!
If you are looking for a powerful and professional scientific calculator,well,I think this is perfectly what you need.
---Clear number key board from 0 to 9.
---Negative or positive numbers.
---Basic number operation,such as plus,minus,multiplication and division.
---Advanced operations,including sin,cos,tan,in.
---Allow to input a pair of bracket.
---logarithmic and exponential functions.
---Memory functions,MR,MS and M+.
---DRG and FSE function.
More functions are waiting for you to explore.
Suggestion about uninstalling:
If you have already activated the application while using, you need to go to Settings--> Location & security --> Select device administrator to deactivate it.
Then you could uninstall it as usual.
But if you don't activate the application, you could jump the step of deactivating and uninstall directly.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you face any issues or if you have any suggestions.
I'll try to help/response you as soon as possible.
Scientific calculators are used widely in any situation where quick access to certain mathematical functions is needed, especially those such as trigonometric functions which were once traditionally looked up in tables; they are also used in situations requiring back-of-the-envelope calculations of very large numbers, as in some aspects of astronomy, physics, and chemistry.
They are very often required for math classes from the junior high school level through college, and are generally either permitted or required on many standardized tests covering math and science subjects.
More from developer
Bonus feature: locate your phone by sending a SMS text message or e-mail. SMS location finding is enabled by default so you can remotely install this app using the Google Play store and find your phone.
Send the string 'locate', all lower case (or customize this magic string), to your phone in a text message and this app will try and start the GPS and reply with the coordinates.
Please note that forwarding SMS text messages using e-mail may use your data plan.
The following permissions are requested by this app:
RECEIVE_SMS - Trigger app when text message is received.
SEND_SMS - Send text message with location.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Find the location of the phone.
GET_ACCOUNTS - Used when configuring this app.
INTERNET - Used to send and receive e-mail.
READ_CONTACTS - Used when receiving a text message in order to find a matching name.