Use this app. You can listen to all of the BBC podcasts easily.
This app has all of the BBC podcasts. You can listen to or download it.
It's not an app that BBC support. I made this app for me but I want to share this with you.
Warning: There are podcasts only for UK, If you dont live in UK, you can not listen to it.
❖ Delay calculator - A quick and easy way to convert from metres / feet to mS.
❖ DAW disk space calculator - Want to know how many tracks you can record for your 30 minute master piece and at what sample / bit rate based on your hard drive capacity, then this is the tool for you.
❖ SPL calculator - Simply enter amplifier power, loud-speaker sensitivity and a distance to find your maximum sound pressure level.
❖ Impedance calculators - Calculate total loads for a group of speakers in parallel and series configurations.
❖ Tone Generator - Select from 10 common sine wave frequencies, 20hz to 20khz sine wave sweep, pink and white noise.
❖ dBu / dBV to voltage converter, wavelength calculator, constant voltage impedance converter (70v + 100v line), and UK radio mic frequency lists (Ch38, Ch69 and de-reg).
❖ Aspect ratio calculator - Need to work out a videos aspect ratio; simply enter the dimensions and press calculate, alternatively enter one dimension and select the aspect ratio to get the second dimension.
❖ Projection distance calculator and screen resolutions guide.
❖ DMX address - dip switch - Simply enter the DMX address to receive the correct dip switch settings, then select an offset (Number of DMX channels your fixture requires) and use the plus and minus buttons to quickly address multiple fixtures.
❖ Beam width calculator and Gel cut calculator.
❖ Power voltage current calculator - A simple Ohm's law based calculator.
❖ Voltage drop calculator
❖ Pin-outs for common audio-visual connectors
Additional features available in AV Tools Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Custom frequency tone generator with play in background facility
✓ Favourites feature - quick access to your most used tools.
✓ Tablet layouts
If you would like to request a feature or report a bug please email me, otherwise please leave a comment.
** This application is NOT Youtube MP3 converter. You can convert only videos that are in your device.
Step by step instructions
1) Choose Video that you want to convert
2) Choose audio format (MP3 or AAC) and Bit Rate
3) Add meta-data for MP3 format (optional)
4) Press "Convert" button
- output small browser
- options (Play, Delete, Rename, Share, Edit Meta-Data)
** Supports only ARMv7 and higher.
Video to MP3 Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
1) Timer 0, 1, 2, 3
2) PWM frequency and DutyCycle
3) SPI bit rate
4) ADC to voltage
5) Voltage to ADC
6) ADC Resolution
7) I2C bit rate
8) CAN/ECAN bit rate
9) USART / EUSART
A new paid "Unlock Key" will be coming for future updates and features. My plans are to continue to add other series of Micros. You will be able to select between 8bit, 16 bit and 32 bit series. Plus some other features.
If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see please contact me. MJPHILLIPS1981@GMAIL.COM
I have tested the app as much as I can but if I missed something PLEASE let me know before giving a bad review.
Parrot is 100% free, has no time limits, no functionality limits and absolutely no ads!
• Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels.
• Play: Playback your voice recordings with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
• Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
• Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
• Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
Recording Options (Dictaphone options)
• Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
• Source: Record your voice from your device mic or camcorder mic.
• Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
• Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
• Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
• Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the recordings.
• Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
• Preset Reverb: Hear your recording as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
• Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
• External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
• Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
• Network Access: We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs that cause crashes.
If you have any questions about Parrot Voice Recorder, please send them to email@example.com
L’application de test de débit DegroupTest vous permet de connaître facilement et rapidement les caractéristiques de votre connexion mobile : débit descendant, débit montant et temps de réponse.
Après le succès du test de débit sur son site Internet, DegroupTest vous propose de tester votre connexion mobile (3G, 4G et Wi-Fi) :
- Affichage du débit montant
- Affichage du débit descendant
- Affichage du temps de réponse (ping)
- Opérateur utilisé
- Réseau utilisé (opérateur, technologie)
- Position géographique du test
- Sauvegarde des résultats dans un historique
Calculations where based off of the following specs: ITU H263, ISO 14496-2, ISO 14496-10
12/1/2013 - Added a Tap Drills for U.S. Sizes chart with drill sizes for 100%, 75%, and 50% threads as well as clearance sizes.
6/12/2014 - Added a Tap Drills for Metric Sizes chart with drill sizes for 75%, and 50% threads as well as clearance sizes. Added a welcome screen to show new features.
6/22/2014 - Added a button to upgrade to Drill Bit Charts Pro which is available for the minimum paid fee It includes a handy Unit Converter and will be getting new features like a newly added Wood Screws chart.
10/21/14 - Fixed a theme issue on some new devices with previews of Lollipop.
Please feel free to rate, review, and comment on the app. It will continue to get enhancements and new features. Please tell your friends and colleagues about it.
This app is part of my RC Calculators paid app for R/C modelers. I broke it out into a separate app because I found it very useful and wanted to make the drill charts free. There is now a version called RC Calculators Free Edition. It has a Unit Converter, Engine size calculator, Battery Voltage calculator, and other tools that even non-modelers will find useful.