BindiMaps provides indoor navigation where GPS doesn’t work well, via a mobile app that works for everyone, but is optimised for those who are blind or vision impaired. Our technology locates users in indoor spaces and then uses common sense everyday language to guide them to their destination, whether that is the duty-free store at a major international airport, or the hairdresser at the mega mall.
* Helps you be more independent. It's no longer necessary to ask a stranger where the bathroom is.
* Instant orientation in an unfamiliar space. We let you know immediately what's around you.
* Choose any destination from our list and BindiMaps will guide you there with simple, audio directions.
* Use our Share This Location feature to send a location to a friend so BindiMaps will guide them to you.
* Hazard alerts let you know when there is an obstacle or other danger in your path.
* We are accessibility first. It's optimised for use with Talkback or Voice Assist on.
* Adjust the app to suit you, with verbosity settings and the ability to switch between clock-face and cardinal directions.
* In case of emergency, the app puts y ou in touch with the right person in the building who can help.
BindiMaps works in supported locations only. Contact us if you would like to recommend that a location installs BindiMaps.