BindiMaps is a totally accessible navigation and wayfinding app. We help you find your way in shopping centres, hospitals, universities, public buildings and office complexes. Plus, look out for us in expos, events and even major international sporting events.
BindiMaps works brilliantly for everyone, and we are totally accessible, including for users who are blind or vision impaired, or who use a wheelchair.
For users with vision impairment, our unique technology locates you in the space, and then our unique Navigation Language Framework takes over, using common-sense, everyday language to guide you to your destination like a trusted friend.
If you are in a wheelchair, use BindiMaps to find wheelchair-accessible routes quickly and easily.
• Text & Audio mode enables you to navigate with confidence and autonomy, with our highly sophisticated Navigation Language Framework, we will guide you like a friend who knows the way
• Map mode enables you to visualise where you are in the space and simply navigate to your destination.
• Become more confident and independent in large, complicated spaces. It's no longer necessary to ask a stranger where the bathroom is.
• Send your location to a friend to help them navigate directly to where you are
• Pin your location so you can easily find it in the future. Perfect for finding your favourite stores or where you parked your car
• Hazard alerts let you know when there is an obstacle or other danger in your path.
• Adjust the app to suit you. A “chattiness” setting changes the frequency of the audio directions, choose a still or changing map in map view, and more.
• We will always prioritise the most efficient route to where you want to go, with constant checking to see if there is a better way.
BindiMaps works in supported locations only (complete list on our website). Contact us if you would like to recommend that a location installs BindiMaps.