Note: This Sea Fishing App concentrates just on the WELSH coast. There is no tidal or mark information for any other locations.
*Note: ShoreCatch loads data when started for the first time. Please ensure you have a good data connection at this stage.
Marks and Venues Map
Sunset Sunrise times
Bait and Rig Guide
Catch Genie: Based on weather, tide, season, bait, moon phase, time of day, temperature, habitat for fish, rigs.
*Sea fishing Marks Map*
The sea angling map helps you locate great sea angling marks and filters them by type. Whether its rock fishing, pier fishing or beach fishing, the ShoreCatch sea fishing app shows you where to go fishing on the welsh coast.
*Search for fish with Catch Genie*
The unique 'Catch Genie' function of the ShoreCatch sea fishing app allows you to enter the criteria about conditions or marks, and generates specific lists of fish which are available to catch. Search tidal conditions, weather conditions, time of day, fishing type and lots more.
ShoreCatch includes Tidal oscillations for the next 6 days. These are displayed on a clear scalable graph and provide high and low tide times, lunar phases and sunrise / sunset times for each day, ensuring you plan the perfect timing for your angling trip.
A weather forecast app is an essential tool for any sea-angler, so of course we’ve included one! It provides weather conditions for your current location and the majority of towns on the welsh coast. View the weather over 5 days or the next 24 hours.
The ShoreCatch fishing app includes a glossary of sea-fishing bait, giving information on the correct selection and use of baits. The bait guide is available from the main menu, and is also included in all search results for an even more successful fishing trip.
The sea angling rig guide provides detailed images of rigs for use when angling from the coast. Suggested rigs are displayed within results from catch genie searches, helping you to select a suitable rig for your weather and tidal conditions or targeted fish species.
Data Refresh is built in so more marks and fish can be added to the app by ShoreCatch. Join us on Facebook and Twitter for information about marks and general sea fishing chat.
Fishing diary is an application that records all the useful information of each fishing day, including photos of catches, and save the exact position where you have been fishing.
Fishing diary is not just a simple diary, from the recorded data can tell you that sites give more catches or best pieces. In addition, for each fishing area, you will know what conditions have been more favorable.
Would you like to see you caught on each day? Easy, Fishing diary features a photo gallery for each entry. Show your friends those pieces that you feel proud.
Data that can be recorded:
- Start Time
- Final Time
- Moon Phase
- Tidal Coefficient
- Water clarity
- Rip current
- Wind force
- Wind direction
- Number of captures
IMPORTANT: For using positioning mobile must have GPS enabled and support OpenGL 2.0 or higher.
FishHead organizes your information by location so that you see all of the pertinent fishing data on one easy to read page. Track the flows of your favorite stream; plan your next trip around the best tides and moon phases and look at the latest weather forecasts. FishHead was designed for both the fresh water and saltwater anglers and covers the entire United States and it's territories. Don’t be surprised by the conditions, plan ahead with FishHead!
1) Search - FishHead includes a easy to use search engine allowing you to quickly sift through thousands of rivers and tide stations in the United States. Search by river name, tide station, zip code or city, state. Use your device's locator functionality (if equipped) to find the closest streams and tide stations, this is a particularly handy feature when away from your familiar home waters.
2) Favorites - Save your favorite tide or river stations to get instant access to the data you use the most. Add, Delete and Reorganize your list of hot spots with a few finger gestures.
3) Details Views - Each component of your favorite data has a detailed view:
Track current and 7 day forecasted weather including temperature, wind speeds and directions, wind chill, barometric pressure, UV index, averages and records, and precipitation.
View detailed river flow, stage and temperature when available. Detailed hourly, 5-day and 10-day graphs to give you an in depth look at what the stream is doing. Rotate horizontally to show an enlarged 10 day graph for your favorite river.
View today's high and low tides or time your fishing around the next slack current or max Flood. Navigate to past or future tides/currents with our next and previous buttons or use the date picker to plan next summer's saltwater trip around the optimal tides. Rotate horizontally to show a large tide/current graph which highlights exactly where you are within the tide.
View the moon phase, sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset, length of day and visible light, and next new and full moon events.
HELP US MAKE THIS APP BETTER: We want this app to be the best fishing app ever. If you have any issues with the app - bugs, missing tide/river stations, features you'd like to see in a future release - please let us know.
NOTE: This application is NOT FOR NAVIGATION. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The author assumes no liability for damages arising from use of this program.
Provide query and analysis of real-time tidal data anywhere on the sea , also includes tide graph, phrases of the moon, fishing condition prediction and other feature
You can get real-time tide data at any time within the next year, and the historical data within a week before.
You can directly search for the location by entering coordinates, you can also search the location by map. And the apps can locate quickly in order to get the tidal data about the place where you are.
You can keep and manage your focusing places, and you can add notes to these places in order to facilitate the management.
Offer registration and login function, you can synchronize your favorites to another device.
for all you boating people out there.
1. Navigation screen compass , GPS , time , speed knots
2. Weather screen shows nearest inland weather or shipping.
3. Add a way point screen
4. Tides nearest first,click for next 7 days.
Lots of tides mainly England,france,spain,portugal,
The app will get location from Cell or GPS and display closest
10 tides in distance order, also the weather is sorted with
closest location first.
You can select UK inshore or shipping forecast
from the menu feature.
Menu update-tides will down load the latest tides
and weather, when in new location always do a
update when you can.
The upgrade will allow you to make a small donation
to remove the adds.
Tides are GMT so add 1 hour for British summer time.
Always have another source of data to check with,
as data can be damaged during download.
All tide data is downloaded from www.ukho.gov.uk
with there permission.
TidePlan™ NZ Free is an ocean tide information application for the Android™ mobile device platform. The tide information provided is currently limited to New Zealand ports only. All tide data is stored locally within the application, so no data connection is required to use this application (handy when you're offshore).
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 212 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 212 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
The free version is ad supported and limited to 3 days forecast.
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
Please email me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
tight lines to all !!!
KW: best fishing times, fishing calendar, fishing tables, solunar tables, solunar chart, lunar fishing calendar, tide tables, tide times