1. Magnificent, I love it too similar to the material design! Thank you! -- Kenaan
2. Very nice and pleasant, Very modern, gentle walks and is very nice, I wish I could have a dark theme with the black backgrounds -- Carlos
1. Easy, Modern, Powerful; totally Android 5.0 material design
2. Favorite and frequent contacts
3. Import/export Contacts (contacts backup and restore)
4. Support multi accounts
5. Support sync to clouds
6. Place contacts widget on Home Screen
7. Contact's profile with large photo
contacts backup, contacts widget
Welcome the comments, Enjoy !
And have I mentioned? KK Phone (KK Dialer) was released :)
Choose contacts from people you call most often and design your own widget for them. Keep your friends on your home screen, then just click and call.
- Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...) - Not available in Lite version
- Contact Detail - Not available in Lite version
- Select name, phone number and photo from your contacts.
- Displaying, location and color of the contact name.
- Displaying, shape and color of the background.
- Select an image from contacts, gallery or attached icons.
- Image size and background size.
- Contact action
- Displaying, color and icon of the selected action.
- And more ...
- 1x1 (one contact)
- 2x2 (one contact) - Not available in Lite version
- 4x1 (four contacts)
- 2x2 (four contacts) - Not available in Lite version
How to add a Widget to the Home Screen
Adding widget depends on the type of launcher used.
Basically, there are two ways:
a) Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
b) Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
c) Drag a widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
a) Long press on any open spot on one of your Home screens.
b) Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
c) Scroll through your list of installed widgets and select the widget you want to add to your Home screen.
Extra features in the full version
More widget layouts
- Widget 2x2 with one large contact.
- Widget 2x2 with four contacts.
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...)
- Contact Detail
More pictures, icons and shapes.
More Frequent updates, patches and extensions.
The full version can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rychtar.android.quickcall
** The application (both versions) doesn't contain ads **
Follow us on social networks
Test your skills by gambling in the craziest stock market you've ever seen.
Compete against your friends by climbing the leader-board!
Unlock all the achievements (More coming soon)!
Remember, buy low and sell high!
tags: superstock, superstocks, stockmarket
(This app is open sourced, and the code is available on GitHub https://github.com/BinRoot/SuperStocks)
Find out now.
Notes: more achievements to come!
* Anyone Home - very few accepted the event
* Attending Maybe - many people decided 'maybe'
* cougar alert - females of older age attending
* girls night out - large percent of females
* intimate gathering - many of your friends together
* no show - very few attending
* pedobear - females of younger age attending
* rager - many people attending
* sap - only few of your friends attending
* sausagefest - many males attending
* social butterfly - you know most of the people
* success kid - many females of your age
* third wheel - couples everywhere
"She was the first deafblind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree. The story of how Keller's teacher, Anne Sullivan, broke through the isolation imposed by a near complete lack of language, allowing the girl to blossom as she learned to communicate, has become widely known through the dramatic depictions of the play and film The Miracle Worker." -- Wikipedia