This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
NOTE: If the Analyser fails to load the file from internal memory, please download a file explorer.
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
If you are looking at Biomedical Engineering as a career or are already a Biomedical Engineer then this App is for you.
There's a two Job feeds, Facebook, Twitter feed, access to the Biomedical Engineering Society and much more. There are some excellent educational videos on Biomedical Engineering which are easily accessed from this App.
All the information is continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in one of the fastest growing areas of industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
The inaugural edition of Biospectra conducted on 2nd and 3rd April 2012 was the ideal way for a biomedical symposium to get underway . Students from all over the state participated in various enthralling events like presentations , quizzes and other technical competitions . Non technical events attracted participants from other disciplines as well . Biospectra 2012 also witnessed guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry . The highlight of Biospectra 2012 was the cancer summit where distinguished doctors and professors enlightened students of engineering and medicine . Biospectra 2013 was a greater celebration of biomedical technology . Along with the events of previous years , it had workshops , project displays etc . The highlight feature of Biospectra 2013 was the ambulance demo and the medical awareness camp .
Biospectra 2015 will take a new dimension . It is going to have events technical as well as nontechnical catering various disciplines like circuit debugging , coding , general quiz , paper and poster presentation , problem solving and treasure hunt etc . Workshops on current biomedical areas of importance like gesture recognition bots and virtual instrumentation . It is also going to witness camps and debates concerning the importance of biomedical engineering . Student interactive guest lectures are going to be a part of Biospectra 2015.
Solving Questions can not only help you keep updated on various clinical fronts but also is immensely helpful to prepare for various medical entrance exams
Imagine Practicing for just 10 minutes a day on this App and be updated on all previous year questions as well important concepts. (You could practice anytime anywhere without the need to connect to internet)
What this App Offers ?
1. More Than 2500 Previous Year questions from various entrance exams with complete explanations and references
2. Classification of Questions such that you can solve questions randomly from any Subject or Unit (Click on the subject to get the list of units and on units to get the list of chapters in Practice Mode)
3. In Test Mode you can create a test of 25 Questions from a combination of topics
4.There is a smart progress bar to track your progress of Learning. While solving if you get any question wrong then you have to get the question correct twice randomly for it to be deemed as complete. (Which means that you will be forced to repeatedly solve the questions which you get wrong)
The trajectories of the particles are determined numerically. The well known Velocity Verlet integration of Newton's equation of motions is used for a system of interacting particles. Forces between particles are defined analytically using a "pair potential function" that depends on the distance between two particles.
In physics, MMD is used to examine the dynamics of atomic-level phenomena that cannot be observed directly. Within the mobile devices context, it can be used as a small mobile laboratory to understand the basics of the particle physics. Furthermore it can be used to produce nice dynamical pictures that are suitable as a live wallpaper.
- The application can be set as a live wallpaper that visualizes the current experimental set up.
- In the live wallpaper mode, the active “static” wallpaper can be used as a background. You can mix your favorite background picture with particles “flying” in front of it.
- The changes made in main application will be applied to live wallpaper daemon to make the wallpaper tuning easier.
- Generation of an initial structure of the particles use diagonal or square grids with given dimension
- Possibility to select a boundary condition (full energy is constant, kinetic energy is constant, or no constraints)
- If kinetic energy is constrained, it is possible to apply “thermal change” that simulates heating/cooling of the system
- Possibility to change the gravity value. The gravity vector can be also changed by rotating of the device.
- Possibility to select and visualize selected potential. Currently, three common potentials are available: Lennard-Jones, Morse and Born-Mayer.
- The particle skin can be selected from build-in clip art.
- Multi-touch interface is used to zoom and drag the experimental area.
Note: since the application implements a numerical integration method, it generates a significant CPU load. Therefore, the live wallpaper mode is not suitable for low-power devices.
Keywords: live wallpaper, HD wallpaper, physics, molecular dynamics, atom simulations, experiment
MaxPlanckApp brings many essential services to the Android user:
• Latest news releases with scientific research results from Max Planck Institutes
• News releases sorted into broad scientific categories of interest
• Links to the Institute where the research was carried out with Online Map location
• E-Mail a news release to you friends / contacts
• Overview of the history of the Max Planck Society and its predecessor the Kaiser Wilhelm Society
• Contact address and data with Online Map location of the administrative headquarters
• Multimedia channel with direct link to the wealth of Max Planck Society video material provided on the YouTube Channel
The app. is a “work in progress” and will be added to, updated and improved.
Please help us improve MaxPlanckApp by giving us your feedback: