Very useful When you need to make primary standards and dilute them to another concentration this app is perfect. Just be careful with your android phones in the lab they are not as robust as lab instru :-)
Must have app Even if you are just a basic Chem / Biol student, this app will help with such mundane tasks as solution preparation and calculating dilution strengths. Ge this app now.
Great app Peptide fragmentation calculator is nice...but it would be awesome to be able to add modifications to the peptide. Acetylation for example, and other mods often added to synth. Pept. Even more awesome would to add post-translational mods. Still a great app
Quite possibly #1 If you want to do some calculations, this is for you. If you are a seasoned chemist with a rather inquisitive college intern/grad student newbie, this app is for your assistant.
So chemistry I'm really impressed and it is useful for biochemistry students in whole world. Even there are protocols in this app. Good job for developer.
Pretty sweet app I used this app alot in my college chemistry, it was actually pretty handy.
- fixed a problem with the banner on older devices
- Reprogramming of the whole app
- Added a whole section with protocols and reagents covering resin based peptide synthesis
- Renaming to "Chemistry Lab Suite"
- Added sponsorship by Senn Chemicals
- New style theme
- Added a section containing different aminoacid properties
- Added aminoacids to the mass shift section for easier manual interpretation of MSMS spectra