This program is designed for chamfering and rounding.
The following values can be entered.
The radius of the circle or the radius of the arc tangent
And you can calculate the coordinates below.
Two coordinates for chamfering
Two coordinates for processing arc
Four coordinates tangent
And compensated coordinates
You can choose the outer diameter and the inner diameter.
Finally, the program is fixed at 45 degrees.
Go to web.qikshare.com on any computer and open qikshare to send images and videos between the two! No usb cable! Better than NFC!
-Basically Airdrop for Android, iOS, and Desktop Operating Systems
-Share any file on your device using the built in file browser.
-Multiple file transfer
-Single file transfer
-Almost no setup
-Web interface for sending to your computer
-No need to be on the same wifi
-No need to have bluetooth on
-Best file sharing app :)
-NFC alternative for sharing with iOS devices.
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Hoccer is a secure alternative to traditional text messaging services, which use your 3G or Wifi. Send messages, photos, videos, contacts, locations, and much more free and, most notably, safe.
For registration, Hoccer requires no sensitive or private information such as phone number or email address. Your identity remains invariably anonymous, because for Hoccer, any user is just a randomly generated number (Client ID). Furthermore, your contacts are protected, no synchronization of your address book and details of private data (data minimization) are needed. Hoccer is made in Germany and subject to the high standards of German Data Protection laws.
Hoccer – „nearby“ data-Sharing
Secure data sharing based on geo-location technology: next generation messaging
Take part in public discussions and connect to others around you as easy as never before. With Hoccer you can exchange messages and media completely anonymous and encrypted - simultaneously with many users in group- or in individual chats. Anyone who enabled "nearby”-mode within 100 m will be listed and can start communication right away by using simple gestures. Check out who is next to you - at home, in the office or at events! Data exchange as easy as never before.
Hoccer’s basic features
Send all of your messages transport and end-to-end encrypted with an RSA public key of up to 4096 BIT, no matter if individual or group chats.
• text messages
• audio files
• voice mails/messages
• and many more
• unlimited number of members in group chats (no hard limits)
• geo-location based communication: spontaneous communication with users around you, fully encrypted, no exchange of (private) user data necessary
• gesture-based sending of messages and attachments in nearby-mode
• Invite friends via code or scan
• display of transmission status
• quality and file size settings for pictures and other data
• define up- and download limits for attachments
• manually renew RSA keypair
• compile media collections and share them
• multiple image upload
• and many more
Hoccer regularly publishes updates with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
Hoccer requires several permissions. Please find here an detailed overview of all permission in use: http://hoccer.com/2014/11/used-permissions-on-android/
Review, support & contact
We’re looking forward to your reviews and like to thank you for your support! Got questions, problems or suggestions? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
All information on Hoccer’s security measures can be found here: http://hoccer.com/hoccer-xo-privacy-security-statement/
Follow, like, tweet us
- Display multiple graphs
- Filter metrics
- Apply functions
- Custom time range
- Save graphs
Graphite is a highly scalable real-time graphing system. See http://graphite.wikidot.com.
This application is open-source. Feel free to fork it on Github: http://github.com/tjoelsson/graphitoid
Using the following libraries:
- Completely free, no ads!
- Multiple colors for creating note.
- Elegant UI for quick access to create, edit, and search notes.
- Easily organize notes by time, color, title or content.
- Secure with password feature to lock your private notes.
- Email, share note to friends.
- Add note to calendar.
- View your notes as either list or grid.
- Search notes across application (notes, trash, calendar)
- Various types for reminder (All day event, Time Alarm event or Stick to status bar)
HOW TO USE:
- Click on top icons to add or search for note.
- Press on a particular note to perform any functionality.
More details are available in the application Help Menu or on my web site.
- Can be used on any Android device, with OS version > 2.0 and resolution >= 320x480. It works even on smaller screens, but it can become unusable;
- Possible to connect through Bluetooth (SPP profile), USB/Serial (PL2303, FT232, FT230X,PL2303 based) and Ethernet (TCP) both as client, server or in transparent mode as a combination of any two simple modes;
- In transparent mode it can be used as a redirector between Bluetooth, serial or Ethernet;
- Integrated 30 keys keypad which has a reserved space on the screen;
- Keypad can be used in different mode: letters (both smalls a caps), numbers (including hex and bin), symbols and Memory (Macro);
- All data to be sent is octet (byte) based and can be entered as char or by code (0-255) in decimal, hex or binary;
- Display the number of bytes to be send available in the buffer, including the string representation of them ( in UTF-8);
- The byte array is send only when you press enter key;
- You have the possibility to select the option to automatically add at the end of the buffer “classic” control characters: CR(code 13) and/or LF(code 10);
- 26 Memory locations where you can save some pre-defined byte arrays (no size limit) which then can be added by a single click;
- Large frame to display returned data (capacity dependent on font size);
- You can display returned data as one, two, four, eight or an unlimited number of values per row;
- Data can be displayed in different formats: char, binary, decimal or hex);
- Data can be considered per 8, 16, 32 or 64 bit;
- You can select between Little and Big Endian conventions for data longer than 8 bit;
- The total number of bytes in the receive buffer is displayed as a decimal value;
- Bluetooth pairing can be done inside the application if not done before;
- You can see name and MAC address for the local and remote Bluetooth device;
- You can see local IP address (useful when you initiate network in server mode;
- Remote host can be entered from the keypad as hostname or IP address;
- Local and remote ports can be entered through the numeric keypad;
Please send me your feedback.
This application contain Ads.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Requires a free or paid account at instapaper.com.
(This application is not affiliated with Instapaper.)