يتم اضافه مليون رقم يوميا الي الخدمه ...
نسعى الى ان نشمل جميع ارقام المملكة العربية السعودية
1- البحث عن ارقام الجوال
2- عرض جميع الاسماء الخاصة برقم الجوال في الدليل
3- معرفة من المتصل اثناء الاتصال
PLEASE READ THE NOTES, thank you! :)
(1) If the app crashes or if you have an older version of Android - contact us. Please NOT rate the app. We'll get you the old version if you need it.
(2) SUPPORT & unabridged dictionary 28,000+ Entries: http://dictionary.thelaw.com.
- Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition), Bouvier's Law Dictionary and Wechsler's Law Dictionary.
(3) If you have bookmarks - the app should retain them, but no guarantees! :)
(4) HELP US HELP YOU!! To keep our free, by downloading it you consent to helping spread the word about TheLaw.com in blog posts, social media and wherever you can. We think that's a very fair exchange! :)
* Law Dictionary: Over 14,000+ definitions *offline!* - 28,000+ online!!
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
For Arab region Muslims and Muslims form outside Middle East like karatshi, Lahore, Islam Abad, Pakistan and Kashmir, the app comes back with new features and spreadable options, accessibility and Great design!
قران - قرآن كريم - قران كريم - بدون انترنت
Al-Quran (free) compatible with best Quran apps criteria (Speed –Size – Design – Accessibility – Language)
The new version satisfied all users for all devices models kept it theme and less application size with all suras 3.47 MB without Internet!!
5 Reciters added :
Sheikh : Maher AL Maaiqli
Sheikh :Abd El Baset Abd El Samad
Sheikh :Fares abbad
Sheikh : Mashari Rashed Alfassy
Sheikh : Abdul Rahman Al Sudais
- High Speed Deals with orders and navigation options
- Compatible with all devices with the same high quality of Design and speed
- Whole Quran Text without Internet with less than 4 MB
- Download Sync Word by Word Reciting with famous Quran recites
- Search option with speed access to a sura and verse contains the word looking for.
- Change Font Size with 17 ups units from 20:52
- Change font color as you like
- New Updates for memorize options with 2 levels
- Al-Quran (free) with Arabic othmani font like Madinah Book of Holy Quran.
- The presence of signs of quarters and half-parts of the Koran of Medina.
- Show the meanings of words in a different color to highlight the difficult meanings and understand the Quran.
- Create Stop Reading sign by highlight the verse in favorites.
- Quick access to the last read position automatically after exiting the application.
- Night Mode reading option.
- Text Stroke option.
- Change of page borders, as you like with 3 color levels.
It is because of this lack of knowledge of the working of the system that the people are taken for a ride and are unnecessarily harassed and tortured at the hands of the prosecuting agencies.
-More than 10 000 entries
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
NOTE :-Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
These are the standard Law terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 20 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
هذا كتاب كامل و متخصص في قانون الأحوال الشخصية: الأهلية والولاية والوصاية والوصية والإرث .
وهو بحث كامل متكامل يفيد كل مهتم ودارس ورجل قانون بل وكل من يحتاج إلى معرفة موقف القانون وأقوال الفقهاء في مسائل الأحوال الشخصية والأنظمة المعمول بها في الأردن.
حمل هذا التطبيق الاكثر من رائع واستفد منه وشاركه مع اصدقائك ومن تحب.
Statutes and Case Law Library is a cost-effective, mobile alternative to expensive legal resources like LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and antiquated legal statutes and case law deskbooks. With PushLegal’s simple point-and-click navigation, you can quickly find the specific rule or statute you’re looking for, and PushLegal will show you the leading case law associated with that specific rule or statute.
PushLegal is the only mobile app on the market that offers annotated case law alongside the relevant statutes and smart linking to Google Scholar! And monthly subscriptions are just $0.99 per book! Don’t pay $100 for a deskbook that will be out-of-date in no time! PushLegal’s content is consistently updated, so you can be sure you’re accessing the most up-to-date information.
Why carry around heavy deskbooks when you can access all the information you need from your phone? Leave your deskbooks on the shelf, find answers fast, and win more cases with our mobile law library in your pocket.
PushLegal is recommended by some of the nation’s top lawyers:
Dan Cogdell calls it “the most accessible way to get codes and case law.”
Katherine Scardino says it’s “the best app for attorneys—a must have.”
PushLegal was created by Jonathan J. Paull, a busy criminal and civil trial attorney in Houston. Knowing that all attorneys could benefit from statutes and case law access on-the-go, Jonathan set out to create a cost-effective, modern solution that will revolutionize the way attorneys can access information.
We understand that not all attorneys can afford products like LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Fastcase, and we also understand that all physical deskbooks will be out-of-date sooner or later. Download PushLegal now, and access everything you need on your phone.
Key App Features
- Annotated leading case law side by side with relevant rules and statutes
- More than 30 “deskbooks” of federal and state rules in your virtual library
- Intuitive design that leads you to the information you’re seeking quickly
- Smart linking to Google Scholar for review of entire judicial opinions
- E-mail option so you can forward any section to yourself or a colleague
- Customizable subscription options, so you only subscribe to exactly what you need
- Much more cost-effective than alternatives such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks
Our current content includes the following federal and state statutes:
Federal Bankruptcy Code
Federal Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual
Federal Search and Seizure Manual
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Title 8 Aliens & Nationality
Title 18 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Delaware General Corporation Law
Texas Penal Code
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Texas Transportation Code
Texas Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Texas Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Texas Business and Commerce Code
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code
Texas Property Code
Texas Business Organizations Code
Texas Family Code
Texas Health and Safety Code
Texas Probate Code
Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
California Penal Code
California Evidence Code
California Vehicle Code
Florida Crimes Code (Title XLVI)
Florida Evidence Code (Title VII)
New York Penal Law
New York Civil Practice Law & Rules
New York Criminal Procedure Law
New York Domestic Relations Law
We are continually expanding our selection. If you’d like to make a request, or if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using PushLegal, a cost-effective alternative to LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks. We hope you enjoy the app!
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law & Acts. This app comes in handy for students pursuing Law, getting trained at a Police Academy and also lawyers in their professional workplace.
The user can quickly search the details for a specific Section Number within the Law & Acts by entering the corresponding Section Number.
This application contains:
2.Evidence Act Laws
Other Features of the App includes:
- A detailed listing of the Supreme Court and all the High Courts in India.
- A gallery of different courts in India
- Calendar stating the national holidays for the current year.
- Share feature to send information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students
Browse By Law Books
Search By Section No/Name
Search By Chapter No/Name
Banking Laws (21 Books)
Corporate Laws (35 Books)
Criminal and Motor Accident Laws (27 Books)
Consumer Laws (5 Books)
Direct Tax Laws (7 Books)
Education / Science and Technology Laws (20 Books)
Environment Laws (9 Books)
Family Laws (21 Books)
Foreign Exchange Laws (4 Books)
Indirect Tax Laws (13 Books)
Intellectual Property Laws (8 Books)
IT Laws (1 Book)
Legal and Professional Laws (19 Books)
Media Laws (4 Books)
Medical and Health Laws (4 Books)
Miscellaneous Laws (180 Books)
NRI Related Laws (3 Books)
Political and Election Laws (9 Books)
Property Laws (34 Books)
Public Related Laws (11 Books)
Punjab State Laws (32 Books)
Railways Laws (10 Books)
Service and Labour Laws (47 Books)
Stamp Laws (2 Books)
Repealed Laws (2 Books)
Defence Laws (5 Books)
Air Traffic Laws (2 Books)
Human Rights Laws (4 Books)
States Laws (1 Law Book)
Indian Law Books 540
It also has the Most Wanted Bare Acts like:
IPC - Indian Penal Code
CPC - Criminal Procedure Code
IEA - Indian Evidence Act
CRPC - Code of Civil Procedure
Service Tax law
Constitution Of India
MVA - Motor Vehicle Act
IEA - Indian Evidence Act
RTI - Right To Information Act
NIA - Negotiable Instrument Act
ICA - Indian Contract Act
JJA - Juvenile Justice Act
Unlawful Activities (Prev) Act
Prevention of Corruption Act
TPA - The Prisioners Act
POA - Probation of Offenders Act
FAA - Fatal Accidents Act
Prevention of Terrorism Act
Smuggle & Foriegn Exchange Manupulation Act
Jhabvala Bare Acts
THE REVISED PENAL CODE (BOOK I TO II)
BATAS PAMBANSA BILANG 76 - AN ACT AMENDING PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBERED NINE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT, AS AMENDED, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE PROBATION LAW OF NINETEEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX, SO AS TO EXPAND ITS COVERAGE.
COMPREHENSIVE DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT OF 2002
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING ACT OF 2001
RULES AND REGULATIONS IMPLEMENTING THE ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING ACT OF 2001
RAPE VICTIM ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION ACT OF 1998
ANTI-SQUATTING LAW REPEAL ACT OF 1997
THE ANTI-RAPE LAW OF 1997
AN ACT REGULATING HAZING AND OTHER FORMS OF INITIATION RITES IN FRATERNITIES, SORORITIES, AND ORGANIZATIONS AND PROVIDING PENALTIES THEREFOR
REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7832 - ANTI-ELECTRICITY AND ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION LINES/MATERIALS PILFERAGE ACT OF 1994
WITNESS PROTECTION, SECURITY AND BENEFIT ACT