The Bird RF Meter from Bird now enables your Android phone to become a power meter capable of connecting with the Bird USB Field Sensors.
Ideally suited for field techs and engineers who need to make power measurements anywhere they go, the Bird RF Meter’s user interface has an intuitive, menu-driven design, making it easy to use on your own phone.
The Application enables the user to set up his sensors with the appropriate configurations, correction factors, offsets, zeroing calibration and and selection of element types.
It also includes the ability to enable smoothing level for more stable readings or max hold to detect the maximum measured power.
• Automatically detects sensor and opens the application.
• Identifies multiple sensors simultaneously and displays each along with it serial number to the user to easily distinguish among those connected.
• Displays only the information appropriate to sensor indicated.
• Works with most Bird USB field sensors including the 7020, 7022, 5012D, 5014, 5015, 5015-EF, 5016D, 5017D, 5018D, 5019D
• Digital Displays Function
• No calibration required
• Plug to Play in Seconds
• Displayable Functions: True Average Power (Forward and Reflected), VSWR, Peak Power, Crest Factor, CCDF, Burst Power
• Android version 4.0.3 or later
• Hardware must support On-The-Go (OTG) host functionality.