Guiding you through every phase of your maternity is BirthRight, which is a pregnancy app, that supervises you week by week and day by day with pregnancy tips and information about your baby’s development for each stage.
This app by Rainbow Hospitals understands that there is more to motherhood than just the 9 months of pregnancy. Thus, this pregnancy tracker supports you through the first 1000 days of pregnancy; right from planning for a child to introducing your newborn to the world. BirthRight App guides you through every step of the way.
It is exciting to be expecting a baby. However, as the days close in, there are multiple aspects to keep in mind to experience a healthy pregnancy. Don’t stress! This beautiful period of motherhood might fly quickly, but you can save time, effort, and your sanity with the help of BirthRight. To make things even simpler, we’ve created an app that is user-friendly, helps get you fit, and also track your baby’s development with just a click! Plus, with a number of tools such as pregnancy week calculator, fertility tracker, BMI calculator, rest assured, you are in safe hands!
Explore articles on pregnancy, healthy food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, checklists and reminders, and tips for handling morning sickness and other pregnancy indications right from the BirthRight App. It is your one-stop solution for all your pregnancy-related queries.
What’s more? BirthRight also gives you the option of choosing different maternity specialists’ based on your location, book appointments from within the app, and even keep track of your doctor’s appointments and medical records.
What does BirthRight Pregnancy App Offer:
BirthRight provides customised support for every phase of pregnancy such as:
• During Pregnancy
• Raising your Child
• Planning for another Child
• Other Gynecology Problems
Key Features of BirthRight:
• Provides pre-pregnancy tools like Fertility tracker and a BMI calculator
• Offers a Kick Counter and Contraction Timer to ensure a smooth sailing pregnancy phase
• Help keep track of your baby’s development inside the womb via regular updates
Provides a comprehensive list of Rainbow Hospitals, and consultants based on the location convenient to you
• Lets you book appointments from the app itself
• Keeps you informed through medically accurate articles that provide information on fertility to diet plans and health tips for a safe journey of motherhood
• Gives you the option of accessing information and appointments for specific fertility treatments
• Keeps track of your doctor’s appointment and medical records
• Gives you the option of maintaining a digital calendar for your newborn, including a Vaccination Calendar and Medical Records
• Provides suggestions on how to care for your baby through the early stages of development
Why Download the BirthRight App?
• Offers a user-friendly interface
• Provides helpful pregnancy trackers and tools
• Lets you choose from a comprehensive list of maternity doctors
• Provides necessary information about pre-pregnancy, during Pregnancy, and post-delivery
Download the BirthRight App today on your Android devices, and feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.