• Easy-to-browse event listings by category: movies, theater & comedy, music & clubs, restaurants & bars, art & museums and kid-friendly entertainment
• Things to do and recommendations near your current location
• Recommendations from Star Tribune, including timely Best Bets and ongoing critics’ picks
• Buy tickets, watch movie trailers, read critic reviews and make reservations
• Search by date, keyword, GPS location, zip or city. Or filter by neighborhood, Star Tribune reviews, ratings, recommendations and price (where available)
• Actionable information: maps, reviews, locations, phone numbers, links, photos and video
• From downtown to surrounding suburbs, find recommendations for things to do near you or near another current location
• Make it yours: Save your favorite venues, add live music events to your calendar and share your plans with friends
• Optimized for your Android phone
This is not your classic travel app offering just the top landmarks. With more than 600 personal Berlin tips, tours, events and restaurant recommendations, this app lets you discover the real Berlin of the Berliners. Also included: tours and videos. Whether it's Kräuterhof in Reinickendorf, Little Venice in Spandau or the "Imaginary Factory" in Kreuzberg, the app will guide you to the destination.
5 reasons to download the app:
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 600 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection. This means you will not be charged for expensive data roaming if you periodically download updates for new Berlin Tips when you are on WiFi.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods. We share our personal Berlin tips for "Hidden Places"; "Must-Sees" and "Food & Drink" as well as annual event highlights. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there. Figure out which district you happen to be in at the moment.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Is your Berlin tip not included? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at email@example.com.
1. Don't crash into other cars
2. Reaching the top/bottom screen boundary earns you a point ( screen pass )
3. You are always driving against traffic direction - crossing the yellow double line changes driving direction
You can control your car however you'd like, with your finger - drag and drop/ swipe. Either way, I doubt it'll help. Especially against that crazy rush hour traffic.
Expect the worst of all other drivers - appalling lane discipline, confusing speed changes and infuriating steering control.
Feel free to curse and good luck!
- No ads to disturb your concentration
- No login/ sign up required
- It just does what you think it will - make you race! Nothing more, nothing less.
- In just two quick taps*, file expenses with all payment details, such as pre-added (or add your own!) categories, subcategories and payment methods, date, time and any additional notes on the expenditure.
- View and edit all your expenditure, till date.
- View graphical reports of your expenditure drilled down to details i.e, by category, subcategory, date, time, payment method and many more. (Psst: Curious about what day of the week you spend the most? We'll tell you!)
- Set and edit bill payment reminders
- Export all details of your expenditure by email. One time, recurrently or both!
- No hidden cost
- All data stored locally
Update: Known Issues' workaround :
1. Please use only alphabets and numbers for naming any new category/subcategory you may create.
* may increase in case some details are changed.
All icons in this app have been downloaded from softicons.com, with some from WPZOOM (wpzoom.com), Aha-soft( aha-soft.com) and other very kind and generous icon developers who have put their stuff up for free.