# This app allows users to view places around them in a list.
# Users can also view all these places in vicinity on Google Map (based on user’s current location, managed through GPS)
# Enables users to view the navigation path from current location to their place of interest
# Enable users to select their viewing radius and define their UOM
# Users can filter places by group with names
Don't bother about your current location as this app will show your current location at any point
EXPLORE YOUR PLACES AROUND YOU...HAPPY Exploring !!!
1. Don't crash into other cars
2. Reaching the top/bottom screen boundary earns you a point ( screen pass )
3. You are always driving against traffic direction - crossing the yellow double line changes driving direction
You can control your car however you'd like, with your finger - drag and drop/ swipe. Either way, I doubt it'll help. Especially against that crazy rush hour traffic.
Expect the worst of all other drivers - appalling lane discipline, confusing speed changes and infuriating steering control.
Feel free to curse and good luck!
- No ads to disturb your concentration
- No login/ sign up required
- It just does what you think it will - make you race! Nothing more, nothing less.
- In just two quick taps*, file expenses with all payment details, such as pre-added (or add your own!) categories, subcategories and payment methods, date, time and any additional notes on the expenditure.
- View and edit all your expenditure, till date.
- View graphical reports of your expenditure drilled down to details i.e, by category, subcategory, date, time, payment method and many more. (Psst: Curious about what day of the week you spend the most? We'll tell you!)
- Set and edit bill payment reminders
- Export all details of your expenditure by email. One time, recurrently or both!
- No hidden cost
- All data stored locally
Update: Known Issues' workaround :
1. Please use only alphabets and numbers for naming any new category/subcategory you may create.
* may increase in case some details are changed.
All icons in this app have been downloaded from softicons.com, with some from WPZOOM (wpzoom.com), Aha-soft( aha-soft.com) and other very kind and generous icon developers who have put their stuff up for free.