Imagine this: you’re at an event and do not know anybody or only a few people, you meet someone new and want to connect with them later. What do you do? Do you hand them a business card? Swap phones and struggle to enter your information on their phone? Write it down on a scrap of paper that you’ll never find later?
Or Imagine that you are trying to find a place, dont know how to get there and all the information about the place you wish to visit is inconclusive. Why struggle so much to find places and know whats happening around you and youv'e got Guiderig?
Connecting with someone new and getting information about places should be easier than that. That’s why we’ve created Guiderig, a simple app that does 3 key simple things.
1. Get directions and contacts of any place you would like to visit.
--This includes finding the best places around you for certain things such as Cafes, Shopping, Atms, and Cinemas among others.
2. Get all the information you need about places i.e Events Happenning, Offers or Discounts.
3. Interact with friends and organizations instantly via chat.
--Communicate with not only individuals but organizations and get information directly from them via chat.
Some other key features:
*Enhance user to review a certain place
*Promote a place to Top Trending Places
*View top trending places
*Proximity triggering notifications
*Enhance user to favourite best places
*Designed for easy to use
- In just two quick taps*, file expenses with all payment details, such as pre-added (or add your own!) categories, subcategories and payment methods, date, time and any additional notes on the expenditure.
- View and edit all your expenditure, till date.
- View graphical reports of your expenditure drilled down to details i.e, by category, subcategory, date, time, payment method and many more. (Psst: Curious about what day of the week you spend the most? We'll tell you!)
- Set and edit bill payment reminders
- Export all details of your expenditure by email. One time, recurrently or both!
- No hidden cost
- All data stored locally
Update: Known Issues' workaround :
1. Please use only alphabets and numbers for naming any new category/subcategory you may create.
* may increase in case some details are changed.
All icons in this app have been downloaded from softicons.com, with some from WPZOOM (wpzoom.com), Aha-soft( aha-soft.com) and other very kind and generous icon developers who have put their stuff up for free.
1. Don't crash into other cars
2. Reaching the top/bottom screen boundary earns you a point ( screen pass )
3. You are always driving against traffic direction - crossing the yellow double line changes driving direction
You can control your car however you'd like, with your finger - drag and drop/ swipe. Either way, I doubt it'll help. Especially against that crazy rush hour traffic.
Expect the worst of all other drivers - appalling lane discipline, confusing speed changes and infuriating steering control.
Feel free to curse and good luck!
- No ads to disturb your concentration
- No login/ sign up required
- It just does what you think it will - make you race! Nothing more, nothing less.