This wallpaper scrolls through 8-bit scenery, changing colors based on the time of day. The lite version is completely free, features no ads and requires no permissions... please enjoy this hassle-free 8-bit experience.
Full-featured version coming soon!
Tags: 8 bit 8bit live wallpaper retro nes video game free
The photograph taken with the camera changes to the picture of the 8-bit game machine style!
Furthermore, please enjoy yourself by taking a photograph using a frame in nostalgic feelings, such as a title screen wind of a game of the 1 screen style [ a game ]!
ON/OFF of a scan line
adjustment of the roughness of the change (27-color and 64 color - full color)
dot of a using [ for painting out ] color number
nes camera Famicon 8bit camera Dot picture old-pc
In addition to the "8bit" tones there are a number of other tones included from the RCP Ringtones library including Sci-Fi, Space, and Tech tones (retro-futuristic tones and beeps). Also included are vocoded robotic speaking tones that say things like "you have a phonecall" and "alarm activated."
The installer app will let you preview the tones, set them as your ringtone or notification sound, or save the tones to your phone's memory (to be used with the settings, music, or alarm apps). Every tone in our library has been carefully designed and professionally mastered to sound clear and pristine on your Android device.
· 8bit Ringtones and effects
· Sci-Fi Iinspired beeps and blips
· Space and echo tones
· Robotic speaking alerts
· Total: 50+ ringtones
Audio previews, support, and more are available at rcptones.com.
Guaranteed: No hidden fees, no recurring charges, no DRM.
About Permissions: The use of permissions in this app is strictly related to setting and saving ringtones. We guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
-You can apply one of four different dithering methods: Bayer matrix, Cluster dots, Error diffusion, Random.
- Change image size.
- Change the brightness and contrast.
- Colorize - replace black and white colors with custom colors.
- Save image to the SD card.
- Share image to other apps.
Bitzah allows you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro computers and video-game consoles, including the NES, Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum.
Featuring a live pixel-camera, you can take still images (lossless PNG), 9-frame ping-pong and 16-frame looping GIFs, to make all kinds of unique pixel art.
You can also convert your existing images!
* LIVE Pixel-Cam! Wander in an 8-bit world.
* Several classic 8-bit pixel filter stylings including C64, VIC20, Atari 2600, Tandy, GameBoy and more.
* Capture still images or record one of two animated GIF stylings.
* Save to gallery or share with your friends.
* "Share" to Bitzah from inside your phone's Gallery to convert your existing photos.
Bitzah starts in camera mode.
SWIPE left and right to change pixel styling.
TAP (or shutter button) to take a still image.
TAP and HOLD for a moment to shoot a Ping Pong GIF.
TAP and HOLD much longer to capture a Long Loop GIF.
Now that you've captured your image(s):
SWIPE left and right to change pixel stylings (if desired.)
TAP to bring up the Save / Share menu. Share your Bitzah with your friends!
PRESS the BACK key to discard the image(s) and return to the camera.
Generate your own combination and get a high quality 8bit styled avatars.
You can store it to the photo gallery, share it with your friends and save it to contact photo.
✔ Various combination over sextillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 10^21). Yes. It's true!
✔ Make random 8bit avatar with a single touch.
✔ Save your 8bit avatar to photo gallery.
✔ Share your 8bit avatar with your friends.
✔ Save your 8bit avatar to the phone book at once.
keyword : 8bit, 8bitme, photo, picture, emoticon, avatar, contact, phone book
Apply various real time effects wherever you are and whenever you want. Tune your world the way you wish with the best comic, cartoon, paper and sketch - like filters (and many more! i.e. neon). You can totally modify them and create your own customized sets - play with different overlays, borders, effects parameters and add them to favorites. It is almost impossible to test out all the combinations! You will also find a great number of predefined (recommended) sets. Check them out under the “star” button.
In Pixel Artist you have a possibility to edit photo after you have taken it. This makes achieving stunning photo effects easier.
You also can load your own pictures. However, we charge a small amount of money to unlock this feature and some effects. It helps us to support the app and to give you the best possible user experience. We hope you will understand it.
The most amazing camera app is at your fingertips! So what are you waiting for? Get it now!
If you have any ideas how to improve our app or you are encountering any problems, please let us know. Customer service is what we care about the most.
If you have bought additional features in our app and you are having any issues with them, contact us for a refund. If you do this within 12 hours we won’t ask any questions.
Terms of service:
We reserve the right to anyonymously track and report user's activity inside our app. It helps us to improve overall quality of the application and to maintain crashes as fast as possible.
we will assure you that every photo will turn out to be your favorite.
All of your photos taken can be shared amongst your friends and can you can interact
with people all over the world!
☆Voices from the media
"You can get pretty creative with everything this app has to offer" makeuseof
"FxCamera is a must have camera- app for Android users!" andronavi
☆Great amount of effects
There are over 30 different filters to choose from- take vibrant photos ( look like lomo photography ) using Toy camera or even take instant looking photos using Instant.
☆Share your photos
Can instantly share your photos through your FxCamera friends. Also, instant sharing through
Facebook and Twitter
-Tag all of your Photos
-Repost your friend's photo
-Upload unlimited amounts of photos
-Comment and favorite your friends photos
☆Search for Photos
You can now search for any photos through hashtags. You can now “favorite” your photos and leave comments on photos as a source of communication.
-Search for tags
-Search for usernames
☆FxCamera has everything you need for a camera app!
- Enlarge photos and crop rectangular
- Field blur let you edit like photo by single lens reflex camera
- Auto adjust makes photo look clear ( good for selfie ), even HDR by multiple times of auto adjust
- Free custom designed filters and background colors
- Has in camera, flash, timer, and auto-focus
- Shortcut- Can choose an camera mode and can instantly just have your photo ready
- Import function from your camera roll. Can change your original photo using any of our filters.
Any questions or issues please fill out the form down below.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Take a picture more easily, more conveniently, and more beautifully!
✔ Real time filter that doesn’t need a post-correction
30+ emotional and unique filters Beautiful skin filter specifically for selfies
✔ Easy and convenient editing
Adjustable brightness, contrast, saturation, resolution
Cut & rotate
✔ Beauty function that’s one touch away
Make up – Eyelines, eyelashes, blusher functions
Sliming effect – Pixel’s live, natural slim effect - Decorating pictures of my own story
✔Add sensibility to your photos with light effects!
About 100 kinds of different frames to make your photo trendy!
My own unique photo with variety of design concept stickers!
Just point your Android camera and see LIVE Photo effects on the screen BEFORE you click a picture - no fuss, no muss and no guessing how your pictures will turn out!
Wall Street Journal Review
... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
Camera Fun Pro is in the Top #5 Photography apps in ALL 26 countries!
6 Lens in Free version: Canvas, Color X-Ray, Mirror, Pinch, Sepia & Sketch.
29 Lens in Pro version: Alphabet, Avatar, Black & White, Blueprint, Bulge, Canvas, Chalk, Chess, Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, Night Vision, Oil Brush, Pinch, Pixel, Poster, Sepia, Sketch, Stretch, Swirl, Thermal, Tunnel, Vintage Sketch, Watercolor, Wave & X-Ray.
Permissions: Read/write permissions for contact data is needed to set a photo as a contact icon, read/write to SD card is need to load and save photos.
☺ ... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
☺ ... creates cool images that will get noticed - Appolicious Advisor.
☺ ... will make you want to keep taking pictures! - CrazyMikesApps.com
Pro Camera FX favorites include: Enhance, Valentine, Old School, Marshmallow, Sepia, Space & Bokeh.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Millions of effects combination
Special effects like Urban, Classics, Vintage, Cross Process, Premixed, Black & White, Scratches, Light, Textures, Space, Grunge & Frames etc.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Capture high quality images in low light. Use your mobile camera everywhere, in any conditions, no matter how dark is it. Take sharp and noise free images. See the scene clearly with night vision viewfinder.
- No blur, no noise!
- Full resolution.
- Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion.
If you like the app - purchase the paid version, Night Camera+. Support the development and get more features (zoom, location tagging, flash control, shutter mute).
Night Camera+ is a perfect tool for shooting indoor, at night and evening, in twilight and any other dark environment.
"Sorry for the quality, mobile." Almost everyone makes excuses when publishing a photo taken with a camera phone. What are the problems taking good quality pictures with camera phones and is there a way to solve them and bridge the gap between camera phones and compact cameras?
You may think there is very little difference between a cell phone camera and a point-and-shoot camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have enough megapixels. The phones have enough storage capacity. Even the lens quality is not as bad as before and can compete with low-end compact cameras.
At the same time, a big gap still exists when it comes to the basis of photography – the light source. If you take pictures in daylight, you may be satisfied with the quality of mobile images. However, when you move to a less bright indoor environment, you start to notice the difference. Mobile images appear to have more noise, they are usually blurry and lack detail in shadows. Bright areas turn into pure-white spots. Faces seem unnaturally flat, especially when using a flash. Getting into a darker environment extends the gap. While images taken with a regular camera are not very good but still do show a scene, mobile images become unacceptably blurry and show almost nothing but smeared lights and the camera’s own noise.
Almalence, Inc. has developed a technology that combines a special exposure mode and software post-processing to greatly reduce the blur effects and improve dynamic range.
Q: Isn't it better to use the standard camera and then improve the photos in Photoshop?
A: It is always better to take a quality image than to improve a bad one. It is usually impossible to remove heavy blur or reduce high noise without losing image details.
Night Camera does not apply deblurring or noise reduction filters to a standard image, it gets a better image from the sensor.