I sent bitcoin to my address with all completed confirmations and it's not in my balance.
Seems legit but after using recovery phrase on new device, balance shows $0 yet backup recovery phrase in settings matches so I know I have the same wallet but ZERO balance now. Communicating with support now. But nothing helpful yet. At least communication returned so far. Will update with resolution +or-. So far, don't count on recovery phrase working. Count this as a scam for now. Update, still zero balance and they have no solution. Just sol. I get the risk with this type of thing. I think they even care but don't have full control over their domain yet. Consider this app RISKY.
I don't know what it does. Wanted to buy Bitcoin but it doesn't even list that as a choice. Just two Alt-coins. BCash and BCore.
Great app for managing your bitcoin. It sends bitcoin cash by default, so make sure you pay attention to what you're sending.
I'm confused. This says bitcoin wallet. There are 2 wallets created but there is only one bitcoin afaik
SCAM: tries to push an altcoin as bitcoin. Use samourai wallet.
this app gave me some sort of "bcash" address. Googled it, says is a pump and dump altcoin...NOT Bitcoin. SCAM
- Added 'Popular' fiat currencies section.
- Onboarding process is now much shorter.
- Can copy and paste addresses from sending screen.
- Fiat value of each transaction now displayed in the transaction list.
- Can now see which address a transaction was received into.
- Refresh button added on wallet details screen.
- Switch currency button on amount screen.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Memo input now a field
- Fixed minor bugs