Main features are:
- Interactive map with clickable markers (normal map and satellite view)
- An updated list with places near you
- A list with your bookmarked stores
- Bitcoin values in different coins with an integrated calculator
- Sharing of a place with whatsapp, sms, and other sharing services
- Store filtering by name
- Multilanguage support
- No ads
This app uses data from the openstreetmap.com users for stores, while it uses Google Maps as map service. Many other features are coming, we are working on it and we will release them soon, stay tuned!
Requested permission explained:
- Photo/elements media/files: is the permission required to access the usb storage; we store offline data in a file using this permission.
- Telephone call: when you display store informations, you will able to call the number reported.
If you like this app, feel free to make a donation to: 13gbybVyaYy5yA7Z7si2zJfo2Aat6d7c8z
Upcoming event - Bitcoin 2014 Amsterdam is the annual international forum, exhibition and networking conference organised by the Bitcoin Foundation for the fintech industry. It's where investors, technologists, regulators, executives, developers, entrepreneurs and policymakers gather to collectively shape the future of cryptographic money worldwide.
Locate local Bitcoin merchants on your smartphone!
- Facebook Integration
- Mobile Check Ins
- Get Directions in one click
- Call businesses easily
- Large Bitcoin Merchant Directory
- Latest Bitcoin conferences, road trips, meetups
- Bitcoin Articles and News
Many new features on the way...
Check us out at http://www.bitpages.co
Win the Bitcoin Car or $10,000 in Bitcoins
Add your listing or advertise with us
Great Bitcoin Articles
Questions? Comments? Contact us
• No ads
• Set a title, a description and a color for each marker, and move them freely on the map
• Display and copy marker GPS coordinates to clipboard with one button
• Display a marker's address if available
• Organise your markers into different folders
• Navigate to markers quickly on the map from the text-searchable markers list
• Guiding compass to a marker: start the guide to a marker and a compass will show you in which direction and at what distance the marker is
• Share a captured image of the current map
• Share markers as KML files
• Import/export markers from/to KML files
• Import your Google Maps favorite locations (those marked with a star)
• Open a marker's location in any other map application already installed
• Search for an address, or start a search on Google Maps (you can get the result back to Map Marker)
• Open exported KML files with Google Earth to view your markers
• Switch the map display between plan/satellite/terrain
• Open map related links to add them as a marker (Google Maps link, event location of an event from the Facebook app, contact address, etc.)
• Get your location ⇒ to locate you on the map
• Access to external storage ⇒ to export, save and import to/from files
• Read Google services configuration ⇒ to use Google Maps
• Internet access ⇒ for Google Maps to display the map