=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
SMS Time Fix was built to solve one problem: receiving text messages with incorrect times. For me, this was caused by using an unlocked Telus phone on Rogers. For others, this is about roaming on Sprint. Whatever the reason may be, if you receive messages with the incorrect time, SMS Time Fix should solve your problem. It covers a wide range of issues across multiple networks and can be customized to suit your needs.
NOTE: There is one situation where SMS Time Fix is unable to fix your messages. If messages sent while your phone is turned off (or disconnected) show the time that your phone was turned on (connected), and you'd like it to show the time the message was actually sent, then SMS Time Fix will not solve your problem. Please contact your network provider and your device manufacturer and let them know that you are not satisfied with the way your phone and the network have been configured.
Advantages of Pro version:
- Light and dark theme;
- Password storage;
- Image preview in archive;
- Editing the files in the archive (see notes);
ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, back to ZArchiver. Will be prompted to update the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Some strings will be updated soon. Stay tuned!
"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers
"Incredibly complete, professional and polished app." -Phone Arena
"Rotation on demand lets you select screen rotation on the fly without having to switch to the app first." -addictivetips
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
Support and News on Facebook:-
English, Deutsch, Français, Polski, Pусский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
System default modes
* Auto-Rotate On * Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
* Forced Auto-Rotate * Forced Portrait * Forced Landscape
* Reverse Portrait * Reverse Landscape
* Sensor Landscape * Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current:- Lock current orientation
Per App Settings
* Set orientation for individual apps
* Set Lock screen, Phone call, Charging, Headset and Dock orientation
* Android 5.0 (L/Lollipop) supported
# Rotate on demand
* Floating head: Fully customisable head on top of every app to change foreground orientation
* Quick notification: Change foreground orientation from notification
* Enable for uninterrupted service
* Select click action
* Add toggles to change orientation quickly
* Service widget: Toggle service
* Mode widget: Toggle between two selected modes
* Dynamic widget: Add toggles according to your need
* Lock screen support (Android 4.2.2+)
* Light and dark base themes inspired from Material UI
* Theme accents with support for Xperia™ theme accents
# Rotation Automate:- Tasker / Locale plugin support to automate over 20 actions
* Rotation Shortcuts:- Add fully customisable shortcuts to your home screen
* Start on boot:- Start rotation service on boot
* Vibration:- To notify when screen orientation changes with customisable vibration length
* Help and Info:- Detailed info about orientation modes and easy to understand Tutorial
# Backup and Restore
* Restore defaults
* Restart app
* Uninstall option
Features marked with # are free for 7 days. After that Rotation Key is required.
Usage statistics (5.0+): For per app settings
Retrieve running apps: For per app settings
Modify system settings: To change system settings
Draw over other apps: To change foreground orientation
Run at startup: To start service when device boots up
Vibration: To vibrate device when orientation changes
Modify USB storage: To create and restore backup (nothing else)
- Ad free
- No internet and root required
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate On/Off from Per App Settings to use system settings for those apps.
- Contact me, if you want to translate.
- Bad rating? Please tell me the reason also so that I can fix it.
I don't believe in ads. Buy Rotation Key if you want to support.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Direction separated by 11 kinds of settings, and it can be changed by force.
- Even apps that are not supported in the horizontal direction or the other, it may be forced to switch.
- The app rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate all app.
★ ★ ★ Rotation Options ★ ★ ★
- Basic Rotation(1~4) - General mode and does not override the settings app
- Force Rotation(6~11) - It rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate All app.
1. Portrait - lock the app in portrait
2. Landscape - lock the app in landscape
3. Reverse Portrait - lock the app in reverse portrait
4. Reverse Landscape - lock the app in reverse Landscape
5. Auto-Rotation - Automatically rotate the app in 3 orientations
6. Force Portrait - force lock the screen in portrait
7. Force Landscape - force lock the screen in landscape
8. Force Reverse Portrait - force lock the screen in reverse portrait
9. Force Reverse Landscape - force lock the screen in reverse Landscape
10. Force Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all orientations
11. Force Landscape Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all Landscape
★ ★ ★ Special Options ★ ★ ★
- Automatically start the service at boot time
- Notification bar feature - layout provided by fast icon
- The rotation pause in Lock screen
- The rotation pause during a call
- All Notification bar toggle function
- Provides a pop-up and rotation option widget
- Sound, vibration when rotated
You also can prevent the other application from changing screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
- Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
- Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
- Portrait: the screen is in a portrait orientation.
- Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from normal portrait.
- Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
- Landscape: the screen is in a landscape orientation.
- Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from normal landscape.
- Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in a landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If "Guard" mode is active, you cannot click "install" button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate "Guard" mode or this application.
Please consider getting the donate version if you like the Auto-Rotate Widget and want to support its developers. We would really appreciate it!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widget list after installation, please try restarting your device. Please have in mind that in order to work, widgets cannot be installed on the SD Card.
After installation, the widget needs to be added to the home screen: Tap the Launcher, select Wigets, tap and hold the Auto-Rotate Widget and drop it to a free slot on the home screen.
On earlier versions of Android: Tap and hold a free slot on the home screen, select Widgets, tap the Auto-Rotate Widget.
Ratings and comments are highly appreciated.
If you have any issues with this widget, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: widget lock screen auto switch control automatic landscape portrait toggle rotate rotation orientation settings