Fantastic app but... I used this app happily on my Samsung S5 with great satisfaction. It's great , it is superb but now I have a new HTC M9 and this app interferes with video shooting. Whenever I start shooting silent mode activates and the shooting is interrupted. Please fix this so we can go on using it again.
The automatic recovery has stopped working. Edit: if you active "silent for a while" it won't restore the sound after the programmed time.
Simple, effective I'm religious about turning off the phone in meetings, but miss calls because I forget to turn back on! This app will prevent those missed calls.
Works great by itself but it interferes with Google cardboard camera app. When camera is used this app shows up on screen and blocks the other one. Pls fix it because it's the simplest and best I've used
Silent Mode Thank you, most of the silent mode apps I tried for lollipop didn't work. This one works great.
Great... but anyway to use am/pm Like the app. Wife had used it for years now... but, is the a way to use am/pm instead of 24 hr clock?
- Worked-around the ICS notifications bug
- Various UI improvements (e.g. use Holo, consistent icons, ...)
- Play nice with some other apps (via OpenIntents, e.g. Volume Locker, RingGuard, ...)
- Added option to vibrate when silent
- Added option to disable the sounds in the application
- Fixed the menu button issue for ICS
- Bug fixes and small UI improvements
- Initial version
Automatically enable/disable your phone silent mode through a simple interface.