WolOn is a simple and lightweight application which will help you turn on or wake your computer from your home network (Wake on LAN) or over the Internet (Wake on WAN).
Wake on LAN (WoL) is an Ethernet computer networking standard that allows a computer to be turned on or awakened by a network message. Consider reading Help section of the app for a better understanding of how WolOn works.
★ Features ★
• Turn on or wake your computer from your home network using Wake on LAN
• Turn on or wake your computer over the Internet using Wake on WAN
• Trigger Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN packets automatically when phone gets connected to a specific WiFi network (This functionality won't work on Android 8 and later devices because of the restrictions introduced in this version of Android)
• Scan the local network to find available computers
• Get notified when Wake on LAN or Wake on WAN packet was sent automatically
• Use widgets to wake your computer directly from your home screen
• See status of your computer (can be used only for LAN devices)
• Pleasant and minimalist Material Design UI
• Help page will explain you what you have to do to activate WoL capability on your computer and how to setup your home router.
By using Wake on WAN functionality of WolOn to wake your remote computer only when you need it you can considerably reduce your energy bills.
★ Available localizations ★
• German - translated by Johannes Müller
★ Permissions info ★
• Internet, WiFi state and network state permissions are used to wake computers over phones internet connection and check phone's current data connection state.
• Billing permission is used for donations. To support this project you can donate using in-app purchase.