With the power of html5 (full supported), you can create animated presentations of your activity.
You can easily lock navigation to your site or a site of your choise without outgoing links.
This app uses "Immersive mode" functionality of Android 4.4+. If you choose this app as your default home application you can use it in a "kiosk" mode.
Shake your device
...and you'll access to your setting page, protected by a numeric password.
You can choose: To enable zoom controls and pinch, to keep the screen always on, to lock screen orientation in portrait or landscape mode.
P.S. Hidden password is "2210"
To exit the application, either press the hardware menu button or menu button in the top right hand corner of the screen, enter settings and then tap "Exit to Launcher/Exit" button. The default settings password is 0000. You can also tap the screen 4 times in quick succession to access settings.
We are always adding new features, if you need something specific for your project please get in touch.
- Set as default launcher
- Password protected settings
- Set default kiosk home page
- Whitelist (allow only certain websites)
- Keep screen on permanently
- Lock Screen Rotation
- Hidden notification bar
- Locked back button
- Show/Hide system dialogs
- Disable access to recent apps
- Customisable application title & icon
- Fullscreen mode (removes action bar, bottom bar on 4.4 devices and bottom bar for 4.0 - 4.3 where device is rooted). To exit fullscreen swipe from top edge of screen, press volume button or back button
- Choice of different colour themes
- Video/pictures/website screensaver (pro version)
- XML Import/Export for mass device configuration (pro version)
- Remote Management Console subscription available at http://www.android-kiosk.com
- And many more features!
Documentation can be found at http://www.android-kiosk.com/kiosk-browser-documentation/
Note: Intended for personal use, business users should try this version before opting for the pro version.
Find us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Proco-it/
Flexible profile based configuration allows to manage large amounts of mobile phones and tablets easily.
* FREE ONE YEAR TRIAL!
A fully functional free trial manages your devices for 1 year (up to 20 devices). Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license.
TO UNINSTALL: Uncheck “Device Administrator” for Mobilement before uninstalling the application. Settings->Location & Security-> Select Device Administrators
MOBILEMENT APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Locate devices. Get a precise location of any device at any point of time.
- Track device route. Get full report of all device movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Manage Internet browsing. Track and restrict web sites being visited.
- Manage phone calls. Track and restrict incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Track SMS messages. Track and restrict incoming and outgoing text messages.
- Applications usage. Track time spent on different device apps and games.
- Application control. Control applications installed on mobile devices.
- Manage app usage. Allow and disallow applications usage on a schedule basis.
- Secure mobile devices. Reset password, remote lock, remote wipe a device.
- Messaging. Send and receive individual and group text messages.
- Emergency Alarm. Send an emergency alarm using a simple gesture.
- Wi-Fi settings. Manage device Wi-Fi networks and access points.
- APN settings. Manage device mobile access point names.
- Kiosk Mode. Replace the standard home screen with a customizable one.
- App installation. Require certain list of apps to be installed on the device.
- User password. Manage device user password complexity policies.
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off.
- Certificates. Manage device certificates
- Email. Set up POP3/IMAP/Exchange accounts on group devices
- File Sync. Synchronize files on the device and a remote server
- Time Sync. Require the device to have its time synchronized