Quickly get your interest eBooks by our featured search tools:
● Search by Amazon categories (Arts & Photography, Cookbooks Food & wine, Business & Investing, Literature & Fiction, Romance, Self-help, etc…)
● Search by Customer Reviews / Book ratings / Publication date / New and Popular
● Search by your Keywords
● Featured eBooks – Books of the Month / Top 100 rated books / Top 100 reviewed books
 Easily switch to several Amazon sites for your favorite language (Amazon US, Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, France, India, Brazil and more to be updated)
 Book screening is more enjoyable than ever with simple friendly flat design User Interface (UI) and dominant book cover.
Everything is at $0.00 for a limited of time. So please enjoy the FEK App now! If you find it useful, kindly give us your review and rating below.
Lastly, nothing is perfect. We are keeping improve this app every day. We also love to hear your constructive feedback or any idea for a better FEK App. Please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is always appreciated.
- The FREE eBooks for Kindle (FEK) App is not a Kindle reading app. You still need a Kindle reader app to read all the ebooks listed in this app.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- Kindle is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Ebook Reader and Free books app! Download the best ebook reader on Android and get access to over 50,000 classic ebooks for FREE. Now you can discover, download and read all your eBooks in one app!
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com
The main features are the following.
・Easy to find books you [do not have].
・Using unlimited folders, You can easily manage a lot of books.
・The input of the letter is not approximately necessary.
・Provides the ease and enjoyment of use superb.
●Easy to find books you [do not have].
This app search for books in internet and displays it [registered] on registered books.
Judge immediately whether it is a registered book.
So you can find books you do not have.
Can prevent that you buy the same book twice too.
●Create folders freely.
There is no limit.
Subfolders in the folder can create any number.
I recommend to person that have a lot of books.
It is like a bookshelf, but more convenient to organize.
●The input of the letter is not approximately necessary.
Search for books by ranking.
It is a ranking with your own.
On the search screen comes with a ranking of number of books.
You can easily search for the author of the book well you have a lot, you can simply choose from the list.
The input of the letter is not approximately necessary.
●Add books by 4 ways
1) Scan Barcode.
2) Entering an ISBN number.
3) Entering Keyword.
4) Entering Manually.
The barcode scanning has continuous mode,
You can also register several books at a time.
●A lot of ways for sorting
You can combine the field of 17 kinds.
You can freely set Order of field.
(Folder is always aligned to the top of the list.)
Mode can be set below.
[Plan to buy][Unread][Have Read]
Freely character can also be input.
For example「Buy more」
You can also search.
●Open Google Books prevew
Press [Preview] button, you can open the [Google Books Preview] page.
You can also see reviews.
Export the data to CSV format.
●This app uses a Google Books Search.
If you do not come out in the search can be manually input.
Amazon search is not available in Terms.
It allows ads to hide.
There is also a free option.
It is the help to look for a new book to read.
Book you do not read in that author?
It is a very useful app for you.
** THIS APP IS NOT A BOOK READER.
** THIS APP IS NOT USE [MY LIBRARY] IN GOOGLE BOOKS.
It is managed originally.
・This app takes advantage of the "QR Code Scanner" app to scan barcode.
This app has been downloaded more than 100 million times.
If you want to manage only the books of Japan, please use [蔵書マネージャー(Zousyo Manager)].
Rakuten Books Search is used, so contents are different, but it is the same operability mostly.
・The way of calculation of the number of books of the folder was changed.
・"Settings" was divided into "Basic" "Advanced".
To nurture this dream and reach out to users, not only in India, but to a Global audience of Book lovers, uRead has constantly evolved its processing systems, technology and support functions.
uRead has a network of over 10,000 Publishers across the Globe and an exhaustive collection of over 11 million Indian and International titles, across hundreds of categories and sub-categories.
Experts with rich experience in their respective fields – Inventory and Vendor Management, Technology, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, HR, Channels etc., ensure an augmented level of service for the consumers ordering books online and offline with uRead.
IMPORTANT: we specialize in bringing you new, rising authors, not mainstream, commercial bestsellers. Independent and self-published writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
Grab 5 eBooks FREE every month or get unlimited downloads with a low-priced VIP membership through this handy App.
Search & Select from thousands of eBooks in 48 different categories. New titles constantly added.
Syncs seamlessly with your existing Free-eBooks.net account or easily create one.
Named one of TechCrunch’s “Best Apps,” Oyster has been featured by The New Yorker, CNN, The TODAY Show, and The New York Times.
Buy virtually any book in the world right from the app. Want to read more and save money? Subscribe to Oyster Unlimited to read as much as you’d like for $9.95 a month. The books you get on Oyster will be synced to your app instantly and can even be read offline.
Start your free trial of Oyster Unlimited today.
◇ Features ◇
• Read books from virtually every author in the world including James Patterson, Gillian Flynn, Stephen King, Anthony Doerr, Walter Isaacson, Donna Tartt, J.K. Rowling, and many, many more.
• Choose from beautifully-designed reader themes to suit every reading environment.
• Get spot-on recommendations based on what you like to read.
• Read exclusive book reviews and author interviews written by our award-winning editorial team.
• Share what you’re reading to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Read all of the Harry Potter books in custom themes inspired by each Hogwarts House.
• Follow friends, create Book Lists, and explore the libraries of creative and interesting people.
• Download books to any device for offline reading.
With Oyster, the world is yours for the reading.
Say hello on Twitter @Oyster.
Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimal offline PDF to ePUB converter for Android - ©2011 Ezio Querini
ePUBator extract text from a PDF file and put it in a well formed (epubcheck compliant) ePUB file.
PDF extraction based on iText library <http://itextpdf.com/> released under the AGPL license.
- ePUBator IS MADE FOR BOOKS, NOT FOR EVERY TYPE OF PDF (DON'T ASK IT TOO MUCH).
- ePUBator doesn't need internet connection (doesn't send your docs somewhere on the net, doesn't have ads).
- ePUBator extract text (no text from pictures or from raster PDF).
- ePUBator try to extract images (only png, jpg and gif) but puts them at the page's end.
- ePUBator try to extract the table of contents if present (or creates a dummy TOC).
- ePUBator doesn't extract the font size and style.
- ePUBator save the ePUB file in the same folder of PDF file (it uses the PDF filename to generate ePUB filename and the title in the frontpage, so rename the PDF before conversion).
- ePUBator works fine only with single column PDF (worse with multi column or tables).
- ePUBator can fail extraction (5 of 358 books with v0.8.1 on my Atrix).
In the event of crash, unexpected stoppages or insufficient memory try setting Page per file to 1 and/or disable the extraction of images and try again (sometimes helps).
I converted a lot of books (italians and some english) with ePUBator, but with someone the conversion can fail (raster PDF, columns, out of order chars).
I never try with arabic or asian characters, right to left or vertical writing and I don't know if (and how) the iText library can manage those pdf. I'm sorry.
On some books we can find wrong chars (e.g. Øø instead of éù), it seems a iText's problem (another PDF library extract the same text correctly). I'm looking for a better one, free and Android compatible.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for save the ePUB file
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
For sources / all apk files / donations go to sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/epubator/home/Home/